October 24, 2014 | 1100 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by achat

Amazing. GIves a natural look or builds up really well. I found it to lengthen as well as build. No irritation or bleeding of the color.
Best mascara of the 50+ I have ever tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Tuney07

I don't understand the hype with this mascara. I am a benefit cosmetics lover but sadly this mascara just didn't work for me. It gave me some length but nothing I can't achieve with my favorite mascaras by maybelline at a fraction of the cost. It also clumped my lashes together and they felt a bit weighed down after 1 coat. The only good thing was that it's very dark.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by nixy9516

I really liked this product but I found something I hate.First of all I find really annoying that my eyes itch when I put it on.Second:it's hard to take over and when I try to do it I always lose some lashes.The good news is that it makes lashes really long and pretty

PS. Sorry for my bad English:I speak just a little��

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by nikihussain

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best out there...if you're buying from a department store or Sephora.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Loulabeans

This mascara is amazing but I always find that I have raccoon eyes later in the afternoon. I therefore only wear it in the evening for a few hours versus all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Breethekokiri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. My eyelash routine includes using a clean wand to separate my lashes then applying two or three coats of they're real! Then using the clean wand to work out little clumps.

They're real works wonders! There are very few clumps, and it separates your lashes nicely and fans them out, adding length and making them big, bold and beautiful! it does dry a little quick in the tube but if you add a drop of saline, problem solved! I've had this tube for awhile and it seems endless!

My last go to way Maybelline Lash Stilleto, and this isn't even comparable, SO worth the extra $$$!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by phylalexan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've bought ths wonderful mascara several times... for me currently it is the best one I have. For a HE mascara the price at $23 is lower than most. It holds the curl, is quite black and seems to make my short straight lashes look so much better. My only criticism is that its a little hard to take off.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by misspearl10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lets start out with saying how short, stubby and non-existent my lashes are... They really are that bad. Well this stuff makes them HUGE, I mean big long thick, borderline spider lashes! I have never used a mascara that made my lashes this gigantic before. And I have tried way too many mascaras! I use a few coats to get them super big, and it does start to get pretty clumpy if your not careful. But the hard plastic bristles do make it easier for multiple coats. And the little ball at the end is great for getting the corners of your lashes. But, there is a downside to this mascara. Throughout the day this stuff gets super dry, and crusty. It actually starts to hurt my eyes, and it feels like my lashes are going to break right off just by blinking. My eyes then get really dry and irritated. It stays on really well though, almost too well. And it holds a curl like none other. But when Its time to take it off.... it doesn't want to come off. Maybe its my makeup removers, I don't know. But this is very hard for me to remove. I usually give up and sleep with some of it still on. I have bought 4 tubes of this stuff, simply because it does its job so well. This is not something that I wear everyday, but when I want that extra wow-factor to my makeup. I definitely recommend this to those with the super short lashes!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by katiekatie1010

I should probably start by saying that I prefer a soft, fluttery eyelash look, so most wham bam in your face lashes just aren't my thing.

That being said, this is still ranks as the second worst mascara I have ever used. To begin with, the end of the wand came out so cluttered with product, that even after wiping it off, it still put WAY too much mascara on my eyes, thus clumping up my lashes. My lashes actually looked thinner with this on becuase it looked like I had maybe 8-10 really thick lashes.

Secondly, after work, I noticed that some of the mascara had migrated down under my eyes- an astounding feat since I only apply mascara on my top lashes. I would surmise that part off the problem is this mascara can't hold up to extreme heat/humidity.

Lastly, despite the migration issue, this mascara was a royal b**** to get off. My eyes actually hurt after the abuse they received just from trying to remove this mascara.

All in all, this mascara is a nightmare. There are plenty of other high end brands that do great mascaras (MUF Smokey Extravagant is good, as is The Balm Cheater mascara), and I swear by Maybelline. Just don't waste your time on this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by sugabaabe

Such an amazing mascara! Don't even hesitate to buy it, it'll be so worth it! I actually noticed that my normal lashes (basically invisible) grew after a few weeks of using this. LOOOVE it.