October 2, 2014 | 1229 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by moshsinner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this product so much. Best mascara I've ever used. Slightly on the expensive side but so worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Ciannan

Love this mascara - Have been using it for a year and I will never use another brand again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by kim2241

love this product.. almost out and heading to Sephora to buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by TacyBabe107

I love Benefit, but this mascara gives me weird clumps at the ends of my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by porcelianine

My favourite mascara so far. The only flaw is that it tends to dry out in a month. But it's beautiful while it lasts. Doesn't flake, stays all day (and night if you sleep with it), doesn't clump, separates and extends the eye lashes. love it! I am on my 4th tube now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tried and failed how to apply false lashes. This mascara is my go to if I want the false lash look. Applies nicely. Give a very full volume look and lengthens as well. I find my lashes will touch my eyeglasses when I wear this mascara.

Removes easily with soap and water/or my philosophy cleanser.

Does not irritate my sensitive eyes. I use it with my contacts all the time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by yassaminj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Throughout the years I have struggled with a condition that means I pull out my eyelashes to relieve myself from stress, which has left me with sparse eye lashes that are extremely short and fall out very easily. This mascara has saved me. After just one coat, my eye lashes are 10x the size they are without and appear long, thick and evenly fanned out, meaning I absolutely swear by this mascara. The price is very high, but it does exactly what it says and really lengthens as well as adding volume to my short and sparse eyelashes. Without a doubt, I will re buy this mascara as soon as I run out! This stuff has also lasted me months and months.
I really recommend this mascara to anyone with short eyelashes that want a fuller, thicker and longer set of eyelashes that are volumised and perfect!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Sophiamcvay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Looks great but breaks off your lashes :/

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by tiffanydewdrop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am baffled why this is the UK 's top selling mascara as I think it is very average. It clumped really badly and made my sensitive eyes puff up. Seems people love it or hate it and I certainly will not repurchase. Bad gal lash is far superior in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I'm glad I finally tried this mascara!!...Sephora is downtown for me, so I often just go to the local Shoppers Drug Mart to get my mascaras...This mascara is pretty good. Makes my lashes look fanned out after 2coats. Receive nicely separated, evenly distributed JET BLACK pigment, NO curler required & excellent staying power! Also, even after it's dried they do NOT feel overly brittle, dry & / or crunchy. I also just adore the brush / wand. It gets into every corner for an extremely fanned out look. So a good combo of wand / brush AND formula. I bought only the smaller size as I throw out my mascaras after only 2 mo or so. Anyhow, it was only $13.75 so I cannot complain. Oh, & lastly, it's perfect for bottom lashes as well b/c of the wand design & the fact that it doesn't smudge on me. Altho, I find do it very hard to remove, even w/ my HG Bourjors remover. I do enjoy it, just not sure if I ll re-purchase as I get the same results w/ "L'Oreal One Million Lashes" @ a fraction of the price, however, the BRUSH is soooo unique & good I may get another sample size next summer. Still really love my cheapies like Colossal, Voluminous & Mega Plush, & lately Almay "Get up & Grow" b/c my eye-lashes are very skimpy (yet long), so I'm one who needs thickness & doesn't mind the odd CLUMP lol