November 27, 2014 | 961 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Katee025

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I have purchased about 8 of these since I've started using it, I refuse to try any other mascara cause I'm just so in love! It makes my lashes look super long and thick ahhhh I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:07:00 AM More reviews by georgiagemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down the absolute best mascara I have ever used. It's very natural looking, separates my lashes beautifully, and still gives me volume and holds a curl. HG product right here, worth every penny! I already have another tube for backup :) Looooove!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by nezat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara I have ever tried! It's name doesn't lie as it truly makes my lashes unbelievably amazing. I have never received compliments about my eyes prior to using it, but this mascara opens them up a lot and therefore makes them pop. The effect isn't nearly as good if I don't use an eyelash curler before though. I wouldn't believe how amazing this product is if a sales assistant hadn't used it on me. Mascaras never did much for me as I have naturally dark and long lashes that just wouldn't curl upwards, but now I have found my miracle product.

Quite difficult to get off (nothing micellar water wouldn't handle, but regular drug store eye make up removers probably wouldn't) but that is understandable as it basically 'freezes' my eyelashes the way I curl them with an eyelash curler before application and also with my fingers while the mascara is still drying. It takes about a minute to fully dry so this gives enough time to shape and lift eyelashes in to the desired position/as high as possible.

Don't be scared off as it is a bit watery when you first open it (I find this lasts for about 2 weeks, by then it has dried up into a regular mascara consistency), just wait a bit after application (half a minute) and then start shaping and lifting the eyelashes and applying more mascara so they stay put in that position.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by ACA53Y

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this from Sephora and LOVE it! I typically use the cover girl bombshell mascara and this one has very similar effects but with only 1 step. This makes my lashes super long, super voluminous, and super black all in one stroke. The formula oddly stays a bit on the tacky side, but it doesn't transfer to my eyelids like a lot of other mascaras will before they dry. It did take me a few try's to get the hang of the application as the first two times I used it it had the tendency to clump, but if you have a lash comb then this mascara might just be your best "falsie" faking friend! I have gotten numerous compliments on my "long and luscious" lashes every time I've worn it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by purpleheroine

I love this mascara. It both lengthens and adds volume to your lashes and its definitely a great everyday mascara. The only reason i feel i wouldn't repurchase it is because it looks really similar to my maybelline rocket mascara, and i would much rather pay the price of the maybelline rocket. Overall if you're willing to spulrge, i'd give it a try

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Dis8ged

Firstly, it doesn't seem to give you much length nor volume. Second, it's not easy to remove. I would use it because for the fact that I already bought it. But it's really just a below average mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Olivine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not impressed with this mascara in the least. I applied three coats to my freshly curled lashes and initially things looked great; my lashes were much longer, thicker, separated and the curl held. The look wasn't overly dramatic nor natural yet still nice. Then no less then five minutes later I got a nasty surprise when checking my makeup one last time: my lashes had drooped and the mascara was flaking onto my cheeks and forming spidery clumps on my eyelashes. No lasting power whatsoever and not exactly the look I was hoping to achieve. And to make matters worse this mascara is also very difficult to remove! Be prepared to bust out your strongest remover possible MUA friends. This product doesn't live up to its claims and isn't worth its high price tag in my humble opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Callmesib

I got this in one of benefits christmas boxes, and was super excited. At first it was nice, seperated my lashes and definitely got the false lash look IMO. However only a 2/3 months later it had dried up considerably and not only that it was so clumpy on my lashes. I now find it hit and miss and only use it if I am doing a very dark smokey eye with lashes, really dont know whether or not I would buy this again! :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by librarygirl85

This mascara can be a hit and miss. I'm not a fan of the brush. Doesn't really separate or define my lashes. Some days this will apply evenly and other days my lashes look clumpy or sticky or like spider legs! I reach for it sometimes, but Diorshow is still my HG and Too Faced Better than Sex mascara is a close second.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I’m generally a Maybelline falsies girl but was given this mascara as a gift and loved it! This mascara lives up to its name and gives you a ‘false lash effect’. The biggest strength of this product in my opinion is the brush. Not only does it allow you to comb the product through without clumping your lashes, it also has a great little spikey ball on the end that helps you reach lash corners and inner lashes that would usually be a headache with other mascara wands. You need to work quickly with this product, it dries to an almost waterproof mascara type feeling and is difficult to build if you wait too long in between, but, if applied properly it delivers a really gorgeous result. This personally transfers a little on me but will not stop me purchasing it again. Any downfalls? It’s pretty pricey for a mascara but worth it to me.