April 21, 2014 | 1769 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Hunnikins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I will be buying this one again. It's one of the few that's complimented and worked really well with my lashes. They are naturally very long so what I need is a good thickener and this works very well for me. They really do look like nice full lashes when I use this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Andiec100

They're real alright... Really clumpy after you've used this product on your lashes! I have long lashes and thought this would help to give them some volume but the product just clumps, lashes felt wet and sticky, I couldn't last one day with it, had to take it off there and then. Wish I had tried on before I purchased. For the price it is definitely not worth the money, can think of so many other high street brands that do a much better job.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by ilovealmondjoys

I absolutely adore this mascara. It makes my lashes "pop" with only one coat. This is currently my HG mascara. I use it every day. Just a little warning: It can get a little clumpy if you use too much of it. Don't go overboard. Unless you like the spider-leg clumpy look!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by KieshaPastrami

This mascara isn't for everyone. The formula is wet and kind of runny and it weighed my lashes down even if I curled it pretty we'll upon application (I have short, thin and straight lashes). I don't hate it, I've seen it work for other people but if you have "Asian lashes", it might not work out for you. It doesn't clump and the wand really separates the lashes. I like how it doesn't make your lashes feel very stiff and crumbly like other mascaras do. They feel like your real lashes except it will have this almost rubbery coat feel. I guess that was what Benefit was after. The wand is immaculate, it separates well, coats lashes evenly and doesn't clump. But sadly, this mascara isn't for people like me with short, sparse lashes. I think I'll settle for a creamier or maybe drier formula. It will work better for people with naturally long and curved lashes. Will never repurchase again. Plus it's expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 7:43:00 AM More reviews by teoreo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved this mascara the minute I got it. I use it every day and it definitely makes a difference. I have really short lashes, pretty much invisible without mascara so this is definitely a life savior. It makes them a lot longer and thicker just after one coat, it's amazing! The only cons about this are that it's not a waterproof mascara (which is a total bummer), it's quite expensive and it takes a bit to dry, like 1-2 minutes, but that's not a huge con. All in all, it's a very good mascara which in my case is worth the price cause it lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by TheMagicFlute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am completely in love with this mascara. I bought this because I have rather short, lighter colored lashes; they're not quite blonde, but it definitely looks like I have no eyelashes if I don't wear mascara and you're looking at me from a few feet away. Because of this, I wanted to find a product that would apply very smoothly and give me the look of having voluminous lashes. Boy, does this product do just that! It's never clumped on me, and always looks so sleek and gorgeous. I couldn't be happier with this mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by ellysab11

I honestly love this mascara, i have 0 problems with it, it doesnt clump and it evenly spreads out your lashes to look perfect. it doesnt flake or melt off after a while but the TIP of the brush is the best part, it has a rounded end that still has the little bristle things instead of just being a blunt tip. It makes it alot easier to spread out your eyelashes and get a non-clumpy, even look! It's my favorite mascara, I don't even bother with other mascaras anymore.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by ccarebear344

I got a mini tube of this with my Sephora birthday give away. I am not impressed with this mascara for the price. It is clumpy, takes forever to dry, it smudges and I cannot take it off. I use Mary Kay eye makeup remover and it takes off all other mascaras with no problem. It does lengthen my eyelashes and thickens them- but there are cheaper mascara's that do the same thing. I would not purchase the full size version.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Jiji74

I heard a lot of people rave about this mascara so I bought it, but I personally wouldn't buy it again its not that great really. I still prefer my Lancome Hypnose Star mascara or even Hypnose Drama for more volume, and length.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by TiaBerry

This is definitely a sexy mascara. It gives great volume, but because of the huge brush it can sometimes get on your eyelids if not applied extremely careful.