September 17, 2014 | 938 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Cracktasha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this once cuz a Sephora girl told me she was wearing it and I thought wow I had to have it! So it doesn't do a good job of seperating my lashes, and clumps a bit if I add layers but it does a bit better job of looking real when it comes to other cheap drugstore brands. But really, just save your money and get cheap mascara, they pretty much do the same thing (atleast for me anyways).

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Penny7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is by far my favorite mascara. It just blows any other mascara I've tried out of the water. It makes my eyelashes super long, gives the perfect amount of volume, separates well, holds a curl, isn't clumpy, and doesn't smudge. I wouldn't say its waterproof, but you do have to work a little bit to get it off, which is fine with me. As long as it doesn't smear onto my eyelids or flake off, I'm okay with spending a little extra time taking it off. You can make it look very natural or build it up to look more dramatic, so its great for any occasion. I'd definitely recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by mjG7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought the small size at the checkout at ULTA just to see what all the fuss was about. It does give me long thick lashes, but can be clumpy if you are not careful in the application. I like the wand, esp the ball on the end, it makes it easy to get in the corners and coat the tiny lashes. The only drawback is it seems to remain a bit tacky after it dries. If I use more than one coat my lashes stick together when I blink, which is annoying. I have been layering it over L`Oreal Telescopic and like it best that way. I might buy the trial size again, but would not spend the money for a full size as I only keep mascara for 6 months and then toss it. I wouldn`t use a large tube up in that amount of time...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by silverkoala

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My lashes look like if I had 5-6 spider legs growing from my eyelid, awful waste of money

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by shannonstyles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gives me volume and great length, but this mascara did not wow me that much. It was so hyped up from gurus I thought it was going to be amazing which it wasnt. I would not buy another full size of this mascara as its just not worth the price even though its a good mascara, its still something you can find a dupe of at the drugstore

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Ragdoll87

I really don't Care for this mascara. I feel like benefit cosmetics aren't as good a quality as they use to be. But I wanted to like this mascara. My eyelashes look chunky and separated, and that's only with one coat. I don't like it at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Chelsannah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not a massive fan of this mascara considering the hype. I constantly find myself having to wipe my lid throughout the day as it smudges quite badly; personal experience though. I find that it doesn't hold my curl either, my lashes stick straight and it doesn't look good at all. Won't be repurchasing this product as there are cheaper mascaras that do a better job.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's a really great mascara. Does not smudge or flake, holds curl and gives me volume and extra length. The thing about me is I have quite long lashes naturally and when I wear mascara, the tip of my lashes smudges/rubs off my brow bone. With They're Real! this is not a problem. There are mascaras out there that are just as good as this one. But I must say this one is worth every penny. And I love the applicator brush!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 7:42:00 AM More reviews by WendyW

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Make your lashes look thick and long, but smudges on my upper lids--bad. I tried L'oreal Double Extend on one eye and They're Real on the other and Double Extend left me with just a little smudges. I had to wipe my lid throughout the day with They're Real. This mascara is a bit clumpy if you're not careful with the application. Just a small amount of flaking.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by paolagvez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! I have teeny tiny eyelashes & this just makes them look so freaking long! I have the travel size so once that runs out I will be buying the bigger version.