BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1969 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 12/1/2014 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really didn't like the wand on this mascara, the bristles are really spaced out, meaning my lashes clumped a lot, also I find with rubber mascara wands they can be very sharp, it was hard to get the brush right to the base of my lashes without feeling like it was scratching my eyelids. I did like the ball on the end of the wand though, it made catching every little lash easier than traditional brushes. My HG mascara is still MaxFactor's False Lash Effect.

The only Benefit item I have ever re-purchased. It's more than I usually spend on mascara but it makes my lashes look great. It adds both volume and length without a lot of clumping. Great brush too. No smudging throughout the day (I'm oily) but still reasonably easy to remove. Of all the mascaras I've tried I found this one most similar to LashBlast both in formula and brush. I prefer They're Real because I find it clumps less than LashBlast.

on 11/30/2014 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara! It is very black and has a nice brush! It is not very build able so it's basically once and done, unless you like the spider eye look. It is a bit pricy but I think it is worth it because of how black and long it makes your lashes!

on 11/30/2014 11:54:00 AM

I would highly recommend this mascara, it is great at creating both volume and length and have even been asked if I was wearing false lashes whilst wearing this.

Small faults would include the rather expensive price and the product can be quite difficult to remove, but overall it's a great mascara!

on 11/28/2014 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I usually don't purchase high-end mascaras but decided to give this a go after hearing rave reviews from YouTube beauty vloggers. I have short lashes and this mascara did nothing to lengthen but did thicken the appearance of them. I love that this was an intense black, but that is where the pros of this mascara end. I don't have problems with rubber bristles, but I really wasn't a fan of this brush or formula because as you apply a second layer it starts to clump and makes your lashes stick together. It's not buildable unless you like the spidery-lash look. This also flakes and smudges within an hour or two of application, and feels heavy on the lashes. Not impressed and think it gets too much hype on YouTube.

on 11/27/2014 4:09:00 PM

I personally cannot find anything good about this mascara, It sticks my lashes together and it makes them really hard. While I have full lashes, with this mascara it looks like a have only 2 or 3 lashes. It flakes very quickly and it is very difficult to take off. I even tried taking taking it off with a very good cleansing balm, which is usually very gentle and requires almost no rubbing, but with this mascara I needed to use an eye make up remover afterwards. Too expensive for extremely low quality.

on 11/26/2014 11:38:00 PM

BEST MASCARA EVER!!!

on 11/25/2014 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm a big fan of Benefit's BadGal Mascara. However, a new Ulta opebee in town n they were only carrying the They're Real Mascara. I decided to buy a trial size tube to test it out. I AM IN LOVE!!! HUGE, FULL, THICK LASHESSSS!
I always use 2 mascatas at a time (one for lengthening n one for volume). I first curl my lashes, apply Million Lash mascara (by l'oreal??, red n gold tube, not the waterproof one tho) n then apply this one. The results are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Recommended 100%. Worth the 20 bucks lol...

on 11/25/2014 1:20:00 PM

Not saying I don't love love love this product because I do, totally makes your lashes look amazing and long and full BUT I think the Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express is a dupe for it that is cheaper. They both make my lashes extremely long.

on 11/25/2014 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Every mascara I've tried has smudge on me so I don't hate on the mascaras if it doesn't work for me, I just have really oily eyelids.
I saw smudging under the eyes within 1hr of application. When I used the eyelid primer from benefit, smudging still happens within 1hr. It also flakes. But it holds up a curl, and it can be remove easily with makeup remover.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products