October 20, 2014 | 1929 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by misstaylor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I SWEAR BY THIS STUFF! I actually don't have problems with my skin, no acne or grease or anything.. but this stuff holds my face down! I've been using this for about 4 years now and haven't changed! (Except for the occasional different brands when this isn't available because I'm not at home.) It's sooo smooth when lathering on my face and following up with the moisturizer is even better. I suggest this to EVERYONE. This is my main holy grail! I'm not sure how it would work for someone with acne-prone skin or greasy skin but I suggest trying it at least! Who knows what will happen.. this works wonders for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by wishclover

This tends to dry out my combination skin right after I use it, so I don't use it anymore. I'd follow up immediately with the matching moisturizer, but before I did my skin felt very tight and dry so I switched to something that didn't seem to strip every drop of oil from my face.
Also, the packing is unreliable. Every time I would buy this, the pump would stop working after a few weeks. Very inconvenient!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by paperskies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't say enough about how much I love Aveeno. After getting zero results with Cetaphil, I decided to give this a try because I loved it's matching moisturizer. I was nervous about this drying out my dry skin because of the salicylic acid. The first night I used this, my skin improved immediately. I was having a hard time with the large pores on the cheek area around my nose. They became almost invisible after only a few uses of this cleanser. It's not at all drying and it's gentle on my sensitive skin. The pump is also great. I'm really vain about my skin and I can honestly say, it's never looked this good! Will definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by qstur

The product says that it will work even for sensitive skin it doesnt.. it lied it dried out my skin waste of my money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by hihiko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for the last year give or take, and love it. I've used other products as well in this time to see if I like them, or to see if maybe they work better, but always come back to this.
It keeps my skin clear, and it feels light when washing my face with it. It also doesn't dry my skin out, and I can still use it in winter without it drying me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by pam85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have quite good, clear skin. So with regards to how effective it is on acne, I cannot comment. I was looking for a cleanser which doesn't dry out my skin, makes it feel clean, doesn't leave any film and makes my skin look radiant. This does all of the above and is a fair price.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by burnleybabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Horrible...that's all I have to say about this cleanser. It claims to be non-drying and good for sensitive skin but it dried the heck out of my skin. It also felt like there was still this film on my face afterwards. I only give it a 1 because it smelled ok. I would never buy or recommend this product.

Luckily Walmart has a Satisfaction Guarantee and I could take it back for a refund.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by lilac123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Though I don't use this product anymore, this is one of those products that I can say saved my skin from moderate acne during the teenage to mid-20s. I used the one containing salicylic acid for acne prone skin. I used this for several years and I can give it credit for being one of the products that helped me reach my goal of having clear skin. This is pretty gentle and it didn't dry out my skin. It won't remove your makeup or anything but it'll get the job done when it comes to keeping acne in control.

Currently my sister is in her teenage years and she has acne as well. So of course I recommended her this product. This is the only product that she uses morning and night, but I've noticed that her moderate acne has become more mild.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Monke3lov3

I have become extremely acne prone since I came back from studying abroad which really sucks because I never experienced acne until them! And I am now 22 years old. So I started using a cramp load of products which I honestly should not have done because I over reacted.

So I recently (January 2010) found this product and decided to give it a try! I said whatever one more product wont hurt and I cannot be happier. In the morning I use Clinque's gel face wash followed by the purple toner and gel moisturizer. At night I take off my makeup if I use any and then wash my face with this aveeno product. It is extremely soft and I pump about 3 pumps and love it because the foam actually sticks. I leave it on my face as I brush my teeth then I wash it off and then put "Calendula lotion" on my acne scars and since then I have seen a significant change!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 3:40:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this twice, both times it dried out my skin to an unforgivable degree. I returned it. Might be okay for someone with oily skin, but for someone like me (dry/normalish skin) it's not a good choice.