July 31, 2014 | 1940 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Perfection Volumizing Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by lluvallthingsbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is great for an everyday natural look. It separates my lashes like nobody's business and does give slight volume and length. It doesn't flake, smudge, or irritate my contact sensitive eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by JaanBlack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First time using and I must say I like the way my lashes look...the best mascara for volume is the "Almay Get Up & Grow" but this lengthened my lashes and I like the packaging...I will purchase again for sure

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by BCbabe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised, it's not bad! CoverGirl isn't typically the brand I run to for *anything* but I was given this one to try so I had nothing to lose... It gives decent volume and length and the colour is nice and dark (you'd hope so for blackest black) and it doesn't take a lot of effort to get it to show up (as in, you don't need to dip a meeellion times to get anything onto the brush and onto your lashes, AKA most Almay & Revlon mascaras). I wouldn't call this a HG but for every day it does the job and does it well. The formula is good... I just need a little more volume and va-voom.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by IronPill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this to get a natural, yet full, look. I have light brown hair and I bought the brown one. I have had no problems with it. It doesn't clump and I've not had flaking problems. I wear this on the days I want a natural pretty look with brown eyeliner. I have long lashes but they're very light and not very thick, and this volumes them well. I would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not like this mascara. Volume Exact was my HG - and now that it's been discontinued I was hoping Lash Perfection would be all that Volume Exact was, and more. It is not. Gives some volume and length yes, doesn't smudge, doesn't flake. But doesn't give me the easy-to-get OOMPH that I loved with VE. Also, after a coat or two it leaves those little bits on the tips of my lashes that makes it look just stupid. So now I'm on the hunt for my new HG... soooo frustrating.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 9:20:00 AM More reviews by mdntstar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG mascara!! I love it soo much! It separates my lashes, gives great volume AND length, and it holds a curl and gives curl. It has a wonderful formula, also it doesn't smudge nor flake. The wand is plastic, which i love, and can really get into those inner lashes. I could sing praises about this mascara all day. Cover girl you have yet another amazing mascara, good job!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by vwzen81

I used to use Cover Girl Lash Blast and I loved it but my eyes would constantly water after I put it on and so I stopped using it. I then switched to Maybelline Colossal and Iíve been using that for about a year and I like it but I wasnít over the moon about it. Then I saw a display for the Lash Perfection in CVS and thought Iíd give it a go; if I didnít like it I could return it because CVS lets you return used/opened makeup. I went straight home and took off my makeup just so I could try this out and I was really impressed with the results. I applied it as I normally would (3 coats is my preference) and it gave me a lot of volume, a little length (I donít really need length though) and it separated them well; it gives me a very even, fanned out look. I donít curl my lashes because my lashes have a natural curl to them but this stuff lifts my lashes and keeps them up all day. It stays on until I wash it off at night and it doesnít flake during the day, it doesnít have a scent to it like the Maybelline Colossal (smells strongly of roses) and best of all it doesnít make my eyes water like the Lash Blast.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by reborn1371

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's alot like the volume exact volumizing, but it's cleaner and it does the same thing. My new fav mascara because it's very clean and doesn't flake. My eye lashes look very black and the length is beyond great. People with shorter lashes may want to try a primer with it and let it dry. then apply this awesome product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good mascara, lengthning and volume, I like it, I wear everyday!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

I bought this because they offer it in brown and I like to wear brown mascara when I don't like a full blown makeup look. I'm relatively fair and I have light blonde hair and my eyelashes are pretty much pale blonde. Pale blonde enough that you can't even see them without mascara.

The brown version is pretty dark. It looks brown on the tube but it pulls a lot darker on the lashes. It's really a brown-black, not a brown. It's spot on colorwise as my out on the town Glam Brown (which is brownish black if you read on the back cover) in Maybelline Colossal. I used to use Lash Blast Fusion in brown and I love that color. It was perfect for an everyday look.

Colorwise aside, I found this to be an okay mascara. I highly prefer Maybelline Colossal, NYX Doll Eyes, or Avon SuperShock to this one. I like C.G. Fusion over this as well. This gets a little clumpy on me after 1 coat. It does give my nice length and a little volume but I just think there are better mascaras out there. continued >>

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No