Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Blush Brush

4.3

on 1/20/2013 4:26:00 PM

I love all Real Techniques brushes, they're so amazingly soft, great quality and such a great price. I actually use the blush brush for my bronzer and it's perfect for blending out a little bit of contour in the cheekbones. Highly recommend any and all Real Techniques brushes, I've bought quite a few now and they've replaced so many of my other more expensive brushes.

on 1/20/2013 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

this is a big fluffy blush brush! perfect for very pigmented blushes, it feels so soft. the hairs never shed. it's very easy to wash. this can even be used as a powder brush for loose setting powders because it's so big and fluffy. i also use this to contour my cheekbones, so it's very multifunctional. i recommend this to anyone, and it's under $10 at ulta.

on 1/16/2013 3:45:00 PM

Great brush. I've been using the same brushes for a while. I guess I thought a blush brush was a blush brush. I started catching some videos and reviews and thought that there may be more to the brushes than I thought. I was using an older smaller angled MAC brush that was doing a decent job. Yet, it wasn't anything exceptional. And often, I'd find myself having to get a section of my upper check one again because for some reason I get a gap there sometimes.

This brush is so full and exceptionally soft. And the coverage is perfect every single time. I feel like I get perfect glowy cheeks now with no effort. This is an amazing value.

on 1/13/2013 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Read about the hype, bought it, used it, loved it.

This is my HG blush brush. Though i'm a bit of a blush-nerd, and can't help putting on some every time i leave the house - i always had good-blush days and bad-blush days. trust me, i've watched tons of Youtube videos, got tips from friends and researched to find out the right application for my face shape, but wasn't always happy with the result. Now i know why. i wasn't using the right brush. This is an amazing, amazing find, so soft, you can barely feel it. I can never go wrong with the quantity, because no matter how much i swoop up, this always deposits the right amount. I just lightly tap the brush into the blush of my choice, tap it against my wrist to knock off the excess, and sweep it atop my cheekbones. most smoothest, easiest application ever. the only drawback is that when i deep cleanse my real techniques blush brush, it takes up to a day to fully dry. i don't mind that at all, but just thought i'd put that in the review. I LOVE this. thank you, sam!

on 1/8/2013 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Absolutely wonderful brush. It adds just the right amount of color with extremely soft bristles so the blush is perfectly applied to the apples of my cheeks. This isn't as great for contouring but there are other brushes made by RT that work best for that.

Love this brush, hands down. Easy to clean, easy to use.

on 12/31/2012 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

THE MOST GORGEOUS BRUSH I OWN. It's so super soft and thoughtfully made. When I use this brush I never overdo my blush or contour or highlight and it just feels good on the skin. I also love that it's synthetic so it'll be easier to wash. It's also quite sturdy and a good size to fit into my makeup kit. Totally recommend!

on 12/27/2012 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm so picky with blush brushes because I always have a hard time finding one that applies my blush evenly and I only need to pick up a little to get a flushed look. The brush is the perfect size and the bristles are very soft. Easy to clean and the brushes last. I love the pink color handle also. They look more expensive than they are and they are readily available at ulta. Definitely worth a try and I'm planning on purchasing more brushes out of the line.

on 12/14/2012 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I think I've been looking for this blush brush my entire life. Seriously. Up until I received my first RT blush brush a few weeks ago (and I've already ordered a 2nd so even when washed I'm never without) I always felt something was lacking in my blush application. Nothing obviously bad like streaks or gobs on my face, but just....something. This RT brush, however, is pure bliss and I am in love.

Picks up the right amount from the tip, and its wide, but tapered, soft bristles gracefully blend my powder blush without looking anything like Leona Helmsley or Katherine Harris. My blush application just suddenly looks like my natural flush, but better. Beats Sonya Kashuk, Ecotools, Elf, and a host of other inexpensive, but formerly well regarded brushes-both angled and regular-hands down. I also like the RT expert face brush for liquid foundation, but this blush brush is just stellar for a discrete and subtle 'natural' glow.

Heck, I was even eying the ridiculously expensive Nars Yachiyo for prospective blush nirvana up until trying this one. Now, I'm one happy RT camper!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Lovely. Very soft. Drys super quick gave 4/5 because it's HG/amazing.

on 11/15/2012 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a beautiful brush. The bristles are synthetic so they dry quickly which is always nice, and they are also super soft. I love using this brush for pigmented products because it picks up just the right amount. The handle is a cute concept but in my brush storage it's a little bulky. It retains it's shape quite well overtime which is also nice.
Only complaint is that it's not as nice with products that aren't as pigmented. But overall I'm very happy with it!

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products