Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Blush Brush

4.3

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This was my third RT brush and I'm really loving this line! The taklon bristles are super soft and dry quickly after washing. They have, over 3 months of frequent use and washing, held their shape very well. I use this brush with both cream and powder blush which it is very well suited for. I don't really have much to say about this brush. It does exactly what it says on the tin, no shedding, easy wash and a price which makes you feel like you're stealing! For cream blushes and even diffusing a contour this is an amazing quality brush. Thank you, Sam!

on 11/9/2012 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Awesome blush brush! It is different from the traditional blush brushes, but in a much better way. The bristles are soft, tailored to apply powder blushes beautifully, and do not shed after washing. My only complaint if any, is the packing of the handle, as I feel that it is a bit bulky.

on 10/24/2012 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this based on all the hype on MUB. This blush brush is perfection. I actually didn't own legitimate blush brush before this one. It's not too dense so I can use it with bright blushes like MAC Frankly Scarlet, but it also is not too sparse and packs on enough pigment for lighter blushes like Cargo The Big Easy. It's the perfect shape and it blends easily. No one should be without this brush. Seriously. Even if it cost more I would still buy it.

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

This has quickly become one of my two favorite blush brushes... of all time. Prior to buying this brush my favorite was the Trish McEvoy #37. I find the RT blush brush to be quite comparable to the TM and much more reasonably priced. The bristles are soft, great length, nicely tapered and pick up enough color but not too much of it. I will buy more of these!

on 10/18/2012 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

like others, i love this brush.
its super super soft & light.
i use this for blush, powder foundation & bronzing as well as overall finishing.
i love that this brush can be purchased alone, something that really irritates me about the sets.
i dont really care for the fact that it can stand on its own..whatever. i like that it does the job & it doesit well.
i would purchase this brush again in a heartbeat. hightly recommended.

on 10/9/2012 8:36:00 PM

When I first saw this brush in the store, I thought, "How the heck can anyone get a good result with that huge brush?" But I bought it because I have been blown away by the quality and usefulness of the rest of the Real Techniques collection and I was intrigued by the tulip shape of the head. Let me tell you, this is the best bronzing brush I have ever used, hands-down. Bronzing is difficult for me--I frequently have trouble getting it to look natural. Not a problem in the least with this brush. The key is, as the YouTube video instructions say, to put just a little on the very tip of the brush and then buff in in circles, reapplying as necessary to get the color depth you need. It makes blending effortless. It's also great for blush, and I've tried it with both creams and powders of varying pigmentation with great success. I will probably buy a couple more for when I'm doing both blush and bronzer on the same day. I had never heard of pixiwoo or Sam Chapman prior to purchasing RT brushes at Ulta on a whim, but these brushes and their tutorials have turned me into a fan.

on 10/7/2012 5:18:00 AM

This blush brush has a unique shape and it really does blend my blush out so much better than my old angled brush, which always left a hint of a line running up and down my cheekbone if I didn't blend it out for long enough. It's also very soft, inexpensive, and has a sturdy handle. Didn't think I would care about the fact that it stands up on its base, but it turned out to be pretty useful.

on 9/29/2012 10:06:00 AM

This brush is so amazing!!!! It is so much better than my Sigma Large Contour Brush F40. My Sigma sheds a little bit, it is hard to rinse, and it dries slowly. My Blush brush from Real T. never sheds, easy to rinse and dries quickly! This interesting shape of the brush is amazing to apply blush, it distributes the color more evenly than regular angled blush brush, like Sigma is. I bought it on iherb.com for 8.99$. Use code POK969 to get 5$ off if your order is under 40$, or 10$ off if your order is over 40$! They ship worldwide!

on 9/26/2012 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This blush brush has a very unique look to it. It's slightly oval-ish and very "poofy". It's great at distributing the color and giving you a natural as possible, glow.
Give it a try!

on 9/24/2012 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wasn't sure what to think about this brush - until I figured out how to use it. By sweeping just the very tip in blush and letting the bulk of the very soft bristles do the blending, it creates believable, soft cheek color. Not as great as the Expert brush but heads and shoulders above the Powder. A keeper for now.
Updated to 4 stars - worked with it a bit.

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products