Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Blush Brush

4.3

on 12/31/2012 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

THE MOST GORGEOUS BRUSH I OWN. It's so super soft and thoughtfully made. When I use this brush I never overdo my blush or contour or highlight and it just feels good on the skin. I also love that it's synthetic so it'll be easier to wash. It's also quite sturdy and a good size to fit into my makeup kit. Totally recommend!

on 12/27/2012 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm so picky with blush brushes because I always have a hard time finding one that applies my blush evenly and I only need to pick up a little to get a flushed look. The brush is the perfect size and the bristles are very soft. Easy to clean and the brushes last. I love the pink color handle also. They look more expensive than they are and they are readily available at ulta. Definitely worth a try and I'm planning on purchasing more brushes out of the line.

on 12/14/2012 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I think I've been looking for this blush brush my entire life. Seriously. Up until I received my first RT blush brush a few weeks ago (and I've already ordered a 2nd so even when washed I'm never without) I always felt something was lacking in my blush application. Nothing obviously bad like streaks or gobs on my face, but just....something. This RT brush, however, is pure bliss and I am in love.

Picks up the right amount from the tip, and its wide, but tapered, soft bristles gracefully blend my powder blush without looking anything like Leona Helmsley or Katherine Harris. My blush application just suddenly looks like my natural flush, but better. Beats Sonya Kashuk, Ecotools, Elf, and a host of other inexpensive, but formerly well regarded brushes-both angled and regular-hands down. I also like the RT expert face brush for liquid foundation, but this blush brush is just stellar for a discrete and subtle 'natural' glow.

Heck, I was even eying the ridiculously expensive Nars Yachiyo for prospective blush nirvana up until trying this one. Now, I'm one happy RT camper!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Lovely. Very soft. Drys super quick gave 4/5 because it's HG/amazing.

on 11/15/2012 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a beautiful brush. The bristles are synthetic so they dry quickly which is always nice, and they are also super soft. I love using this brush for pigmented products because it picks up just the right amount. The handle is a cute concept but in my brush storage it's a little bulky. It retains it's shape quite well overtime which is also nice.
Only complaint is that it's not as nice with products that aren't as pigmented. But overall I'm very happy with it!

on 11/12/2012 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I am super happy with this brush, I already owned the RT Travel Set and two Stippling brushes when i bought it.

I was searching for a soft powder brush for the fixing powder and i found it!
I also tried using the Blush Brush with powder blush but it didnt work for me, the brush is not dense enough for it. (For blush i use the Multitask brush from the RT Travel Set)

The first day it shedded a bit as the only one RT brush I have, but just like 3 hairs.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This was my third RT brush and I'm really loving this line! The taklon bristles are super soft and dry quickly after washing. They have, over 3 months of frequent use and washing, held their shape very well. I use this brush with both cream and powder blush which it is very well suited for. I don't really have much to say about this brush. It does exactly what it says on the tin, no shedding, easy wash and a price which makes you feel like you're stealing! For cream blushes and even diffusing a contour this is an amazing quality brush. Thank you, Sam!

on 11/9/2012 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Awesome blush brush! It is different from the traditional blush brushes, but in a much better way. The bristles are soft, tailored to apply powder blushes beautifully, and do not shed after washing. My only complaint if any, is the packing of the handle, as I feel that it is a bit bulky.

on 10/24/2012 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this based on all the hype on MUB. This blush brush is perfection. I actually didn't own legitimate blush brush before this one. It's not too dense so I can use it with bright blushes like MAC Frankly Scarlet, but it also is not too sparse and packs on enough pigment for lighter blushes like Cargo The Big Easy. It's the perfect shape and it blends easily. No one should be without this brush. Seriously. Even if it cost more I would still buy it.

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

This has quickly become one of my two favorite blush brushes... of all time. Prior to buying this brush my favorite was the Trish McEvoy #37. I find the RT blush brush to be quite comparable to the TM and much more reasonably priced. The bristles are soft, great length, nicely tapered and pick up enough color but not too much of it. I will buy more of these!

Popular Makeup Brushes