April 24, 2014 | 1560 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2005 5:32:00 PM More reviews by grrrpirategirl

I was delighted to find that you can purchase the Feria conditioner that comes in the Feria color kits on it's own in a larger bottle! I love this stuff and I am glad I can use it as ofter as I like now instead of madly hoarding leftovers. The 5 oz tube sells at Sally's Beauty Supply for $5.99 and you certainly can't beat that.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2004 8:43:00 PM More reviews by QueenOfJax

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Whenever I color my hair at home, I don't use the conditioner that comes with it; just throw it in a drawer and grab a handful when I travel. My hair has gotten very dry and fly-away (and I have thick, coarse hair), so after reading these reviews, I opened up the Big Drawer yesterday - Sho 'Nuff, some Feria conditioners in there. Today was the 2nd day I've used it, and I'm starting to see a difference. Today I used it on the mid and ends, only running my hands through the top of the scalp to distribute the residue once I'm done with the tips, and then I followed with a Redkin serum. Definitely much softer and more manageable - we'll see what results I get after time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2004 8:50:00 PM More reviews by rock_chip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Yet another great conditioner from L'oreal. This made my hair like silk in the shower, it rinsed clean, and led to shiny, incredibly soft hair. Works great as a deep treatment under a heat cap, as well as daily conditioning. Definitely get your hands on some of this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2004 2:49:00 PM More reviews by lovekitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have damaged, color-treated, etc. hair and have a Sally's nearby, GET THIS. My hair is naturally dark brown, but I blonde-ized it myself for several years. My hair owes its life to this conditioner. Warning: as a previous reviewer said, it makes your tub/shower extremely slippery.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2004 8:27:00 AM More reviews by terilyn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love, love, love this conditioner. i'm so glad i read the reviews on mua and found out i can get it at sally's for like$6! it leaves my colored hair very soft and smooth, the tube it comes in is convenient in the shower (no seperate cap) and the price is right. will be my staple for a long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2004 11:51:00 AM More reviews by poegrl

I had really high hopes for this conditioner based on the reviews, but it did nothing for me. I have very fine, color-treated curly, long hair that needs a moisturizing, smoothing conditioner. This didn't condition my hair enough and left it pretty coarse and dull. Not that it was horrible, it's just that my hair looks and feels better with a slicker, more moisturizing conditioner. I will not reuse.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2004 5:33:00 PM More reviews by syrinx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very high quality, very reasonable price. Smooths and detangles my long coarse hair without weighing it down. Better than most high-ends at the twice the price. Love the packaging; on my second tube. Thank you, MUA!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2004 9:17:00 PM More reviews by devoted2makeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is a HG conditioner. it's fan-freaking-tastic! i have hair that is oily at the scalp, but damaged at the ends. this conditioner really makes your hair feel SO wonderful, it doesn't build up, doesn't weigh the hair down, is great if you're hair is colored, but just as great even if it's not. this is probably the best conditioner i've ever used at any price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2004 1:40:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best conditioner I have ever used. I thought to myself that the best conditioner are the small packets that come with hair dye. I mentioned this on the hair board and someone directed me to Feria Conditioner at Sally's. This product leaves my hair soft and silky; it detangles my hair instantly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2004 1:23:00 PM More reviews by monicapanik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

a few years ago I decided to go from drk auburn to blonde. My hair was burned to a crisp. My mother in law gave me the conditioners from her haircolor(she has thin hair and it weighed it down)I used it every day and it completely fixed my hair. This is the greatest conditioner it makes your hair smooth and silky, totally repairs dry damaged hair. You can also buy it alone at Sally's in a bigger tube. AWESOME