April 20, 2014 | 1705 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Naturals Fresh Cleanser + Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by peachiez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This cleanser is NOT for people with SENSITIVE SKIN!!! I felt a burning sensation while washing my face with this cleanser. It also irritated my skin leaving it red after drying. I give it 1 lippie for smelling great. Smells like candy apple. But I am definitely going back to my previous cleanser which is the one-step GENTLE cleanser. Ouch!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by hairgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this because it works on sensitive skin and saves me money to splurge on makeup! I don't get any breakouts or irritation with this product. I use it once a day at night. Cleans off light layers of makeup very well. I use a more gentle cleanser in the morning called Cerave since I don't need to clean off makeup then (obvoiusly).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by htibbetts

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was an impulse buy, but compared to the last two makeup remover/cleansers I've purchased, I'm really liking this. Doesn't dry out my skin, and best of all, it's awesome at removing my eye makeup. Neutrogena's fresh foaming cleanser and Yes to Carrots Eye C You products still left traces of eyeliner and mascara behind, which resulted in little black smears on my towels. Not the case with this one. I'll keep buying unless I stumble across something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by lv2shop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I gave this a five because it removes my makeup and my skin feels soft and the fragrance is minimal. The texture feels like a hand cleanser that you would place on the bathroom sink- very thick but silky. I gave the packaging a four because I had to google how to open it-yep I said it. It is a bit pricey for the amount that you get. It did make my eyes sting a bit which I no longer go near them with this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i was interested by this product since it's natural and has some really good ingredients. i'm low on my shu uemura cleansing oil and since i can no longer get it in the states i want to preserve it for as long as possible so i bought this cleanser to use to remove makeup before i use my regular cleanser. first off i really like the pump dispenser and the size. the look of the bottle is also nice and i'm such a sucker for packaging. the first thing i really notice is the smell. it was very fruity and smelt of artificial fragrance. not sure if it was but i don't particularly like it. the cleanser performed ok. it wasn't as well as i had hoped. it removed my foundation though i had raccoon eyes from my mascara and eyeliner. i do love the fact that there is no sls in this and i found it didn't dry my face out at all but i'm really not in love. this doesn't replace the efficiency of my oil cleanser and my face didn't feel as clean. as much as i love the packaging i just wasn't impressed enough to recommend to a friend or repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by voodoochilde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My experience with this face wash was not at all pleasant. First, though, the good things: It has a pump, which is nice and convenient. Secondly, it does remove makeup and did not sting my eyes. Lastly, it is inexpensive.

That is where the positives end. A few days after using this product, I noticed that I had acquired some acne. The next day I used it, I broke out in a horrible, itchy rash. That was enough to make me toss it in the trash. A day or two after I went back to my previous cleanser, the rash cleared up. I don't know how long it will take for the acne to go away. Of course, your experience may be different than mine, but that itchy rash that kept me from wearing makeup and made strangers stare was definitely not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by lele118

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this advertised in several beauty magazine and wanted to try it. I was running out of Juice Beauty but didn't want to repurchase for several reasons. This cleans my face well, removed all traces of sunscreen, and didn't leave me feeling dry. I don't notice or mind the smell at all. I have not tried this to remove eye make-up as I am a little skeptical and nervous about it irritating my sensitive eyes. I will continue to purchase as it does what is promises and for the price you can't beat it. 4 lippies until i get the courage to try and remove my eye make-up. If it does that without irritation it will move to 5.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by wagashi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because of good preliminary reviews on the skincare board. For a natural cleanser, this stuff is wonderful. I've found that a lot of natural cleansers do not do the job on my oily, acne-prone skin. They either smell really strongly of harsh essential oils like lavender or eucalyptus or don't clean at all. This is a happy medium. It doesn't feel like your average sulfate-packed facewash -- it feels like a gel. But it lathers nicely and the best thing is the smell. It smells like apples! I also feel like this is helping keep my residual breakouts from smoking last week (bad girl! Nothing makes me breakout as instantly as smoking.. Never again!) down too. A pleasant surprise when I really wasn't expecting much.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Mommy818

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this, it's natural and has a nice pump bottle but oh no.....this is the normal/dry skin formula however it has really left my skin dry and flaky. It did get my makeup/mascara off but just not gentle enough. Plus the SMELL.....it is very fake medicinal smell, almost like an apple flavored cough syrup. CAN NOT GET PAST IT....no matter how cheap it is. It's going back tomorrow.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by lovemacnc30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does its job of cleansing and makeup remover, even waterproof mascara. I use it with the pore scrub. The smell is ok, nothing special to me and doesn't bother me. I like that it comes in a pump bottle.