September 21, 2014 | 1805 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Bella Bamba [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by eks91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The mirror and magnet is an improvement from previous blushers and bronzers, however I treat my makeup bag well (it all adds up at the end of the day to be honest s) and have never had a problem with my other benefit products, a lot of people seem to complain about the packaging but hey I think it's just fine...

It's got a great staying power and I really like that. I love the golden shimmer and I could imagine it looking amazing in the Summer! Really brightens up my face and makes my cheeks pop. Not too sure what this 3-D business is about I thought my face was three dimensional anyway (?)

Yeah... I'd definitely buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this at sephora. great blush. very pigmented so a little bit is all you need. it's too powdery for my taste and considering the cost, im afraid i might waste too much blush with the product going everywhere. the brush that comes with this isnt the best, but it's certainly not bad for touch ups. =D the color is nice too. like a pink flush

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Hoshisma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Based on my previous experiences with BeneFit products, I fully expected to hate this blush. It was free, so I decided to try it and then pass it off to a friend.

Imagine my shock and awe when I dusted bella bamba on my cheeks with my bronzer. My skin was bright, glowy and flushed with the perfect amount of golden shimmer. The glitter that's so awful looking in the container diffuses amazingly on my face.

I still hate the smell of this powder. WHY exactly does my blush need to smell like old fruit and flowers?!? Plus BeneFit is totally cheating customers by giving so much less product than the other powder boxes for the same price. I'm sure that the new magnetic closure wasn't THAT costly to make!

I got this as a freebie, so that's why I gave the price a 1. I'd never actually pay for this or any current product from BeneFit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by raenamercedi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this and have been wearing it every day since i got it. i prefer matte blushes, because any other blush with gliiter or shimmer does nothing but emphasize my pores (nars orgasm). although this does have slight shimmer, it somehow manages to not emphasize pores. it creates an amazing "glow" effect. pink, pretty and perfect for me.
    the scent is odd for a face product, but it is not offensive. i do prefer the new packaging over the old benefit packaging, but the lid can be a pain to close.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Chellemakepeace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Honestly, the blush is awesome. The packaging I think, sucks. For the price you pay, I think you should get something other than cardboard. The brush that comes with is not so bad! It actually is one of the better brushes that come with blushes. LOVELY color...however, for the price...I am on the fence with this one...I would really like to see them fancy up the packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Elisy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you find Nars Orgasm a little too orange for you, Bella Bamba is a nice alternative. All the glowiness of Orgasm, just more pink. I really love it, and a little goes a long way on my very pale skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by heyskankable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This glitter is RIDICULOUS. I only wear shimmer/glitter a little at a time, and with this, it's overpowering alone. I couldn't even pair a semi-sparkly eyeshadow with it for fear of looking like a disco ball! I think this product seriously needs some reevaluation. Disappointing for Benefit..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by harls321

So gorgeous! It really is a watermelon pink with a golden glow. I don't detect any glitter or ott shimmer. Very pigmented, must use a little at a time even on my medium skin. Love the new brush that comes with it and the flip box. For comparison Coralista is more of a coral pink with golden glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by marendas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Benefit's boxed powders, so I grabbed this the second I saw it at my local counter. Brought it home, opened it up (hmm...smells fruity...strange, but nice), swiped it on, and swooned. I really don't understand the negative reviews here. The color is a gorgeous healthy pink and I don't see ANY glitter. After reading some of the bad reviews, I broke out my mirror and checked close up and I still don't see it. This really does have a 3D effect. I use this on the apples of my cheeks just onto my cheekbones and the slight shimmer picks up enough in the light that I can skip a highlighter (but it somehow manages to not look shimmery anywhere except the tops of my cheekbones). I'm in love. I did remove one star because the boxed powders are crazy expensive (more so than NARS blush - though you get way more product).

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Channingx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was so excited to get this blush as I own Coralista (another Benefit Blush) which is amazing! However this particular Benefit product left me feeling cold. For a start it doesn't blend too well. I can't rub it in with my fingers, instead I have to give it a good buff with a brush. It doesn't last for very long either before it starts to fade, compared to my NYX blush which lasts about a good 2/3 hours.

I was also unimpressed by the new packaging which I think looks cheap and tacky. I didn't like the way you had to left it upwards to open it (as opposed to just taking the box off) as you had nowhere to tap the excess blush.

The blush itself wasn't anything special. The colour is easily duped and the shimmer didn't add anything to the product.

All in all, I'm so disappointed I wasted so much money on this. I will definitely be buying the older Benefit blushes instead. x