BeneFit Cosmetics Bella Bamba [DISCONTINUED]

TALC, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), POLYETHYLENE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, ZINC STEARATE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE (CI 77002), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), BORON NITRIDE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), TIN OXIDE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, TOCOPHEROL, LIMONENE, BHT, RETINYL PALMITATE, CARMINE (CI 75470). N° 05361/N

on 2/27/2011 11:42:00 PM

I'm a big fan of benefit blushes. I own dandelion and dallas and love both. i'm asian with olive skin and dallas is pretty much my go to blush that i wear everyday.
I like dandelion as i feel it really brightens up my face but it's subtle. i got this because i felt it gives my skin more of a pop.
first of- the color- think nars orgasm ^ 2.
i feel like this is what orgasm should have been.
very finely milled, very pigmented. a pink with gold shimmer.
use a light hand.
i use the mac skunk brush.
i dont see glitter as some other reviews have written- i see
shimmer.
it gives my skin a pretty glow and really brightens my face up.
LOVE.

on 2/25/2011 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lovely blush! As soon as I saw and tested it I knew this was going to work for me! I get the effect on my cheek as I really blush if I'm shy or the pink cheeks that i get from cold weather.. I own a lot of blushes from Nars like Sin, Orgasm, Deep throat, Douceur, Luster, Madly, Exibit A... Coralista another great blush from Benefit, I own a lot of MAC blushes, too faced blushes, drug store.. but nothing like bella bamba! I think I get the 3d effect.. when I smile I feel like I see my cheeks are contoured and I do not contour my cheeks :)
I love this blush.. if i ever run out I would definitely repurchase it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

As a collector of Benefit boxes of powders, this one is disappointing. 1. too much glitter; 2. the color doesn't really work out nice, I thought this kind of watermelon pink should be pretty foolproof but no...3. not pigmented enough, I had to swipe 3 times for it to show up on my NC25 skin, weird huh? my brush does picks up a lot of powder per swipe but it just doesn't show up...4. packaging has been resized and amount of product has gone from 11g/12g to 8g only. I don't care for the mirror inside the cardbox, I actually prefer the larger amount of powder in Dallas/Dandelion/Coralista over Bella Bamba with the stupid mirror.

on 2/18/2011 5:30:00 PM

The mirror and magnet is an improvement from previous blushers and bronzers, however I treat my makeup bag well (it all adds up at the end of the day to be honest s) and have never had a problem with my other benefit products, a lot of people seem to complain about the packaging but hey I think it's just fine...

It's got a great staying power and I really like that. I love the golden shimmer and I could imagine it looking amazing in the Summer! Really brightens up my face and makes my cheeks pop. Not too sure what this 3-D business is about I thought my face was three dimensional anyway (?)

Yeah... I'd definitely buy it again!

on 2/18/2011 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I tried this at sephora. great blush. very pigmented so a little bit is all you need. it's too powdery for my taste and considering the cost, im afraid i might waste too much blush with the product going everywhere. the brush that comes with this isnt the best, but it's certainly not bad for touch ups. =D the color is nice too. like a pink flush

on 2/14/2011 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Based on my previous experiences with BeneFit products, I fully expected to hate this blush. It was free, so I decided to try it and then pass it off to a friend.

Imagine my shock and awe when I dusted bella bamba on my cheeks with my bronzer. My skin was bright, glowy and flushed with the perfect amount of golden shimmer. The glitter that's so awful looking in the container diffuses amazingly on my face.

I still hate the smell of this powder. WHY exactly does my blush need to smell like old fruit and flowers?!? Plus BeneFit is totally cheating customers by giving so much less product than the other powder boxes for the same price. I'm sure that the new magnetic closure wasn't THAT costly to make!

I got this as a freebie, so that's why I gave the price a 1. I'd never actually pay for this or any current product from BeneFit.

on 2/13/2011 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i love this and have been wearing it every day since i got it. i prefer matte blushes, because any other blush with gliiter or shimmer does nothing but emphasize my pores (nars orgasm). although this does have slight shimmer, it somehow manages to not emphasize pores. it creates an amazing "glow" effect. pink, pretty and perfect for me.
the scent is odd for a face product, but it is not offensive. i do prefer the new packaging over the old benefit packaging, but the lid can be a pain to close.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Honestly, the blush is awesome. The packaging I think, sucks. For the price you pay, I think you should get something other than cardboard. The brush that comes with is not so bad! It actually is one of the better brushes that come with blushes. LOVELY color...however, for the price...I am on the fence with this one...I would really like to see them fancy up the packaging!

on 2/9/2011 4:52:00 PM

If you find Nars Orgasm a little too orange for you, Bella Bamba is a nice alternative. All the glowiness of Orgasm, just more pink. I really love it, and a little goes a long way on my very pale skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This glitter is RIDICULOUS. I only wear shimmer/glitter a little at a time, and with this, it's overpowering alone. I couldn't even pair a semi-sparkly eyeshadow with it for fear of looking like a disco ball! I think this product seriously needs some reevaluation. Disappointing for Benefit..

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products