December 18, 2014 | 1646 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Olay - Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have never used the clarisonic/clarisonic mia. I never will because spending $200+ on something to clean my face that you have to constantly re-charge would be just unfathomable for me. But I have this unrealistic dream to attain truly perfect skin (stupid I know lol). Well, this hasn't gotten me there yet, but I love my little spinning brush! It removes makeup better and the overall texture of my skin has improved. I never really get that many zits but I haven't had any since using this, so that's great too. I would definitely recommend this product for those of you intrigued by the clarisonic hype, but that are on a budget like I am.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by funnygirlup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

To say this has saved my skin would be an understatement. I have been using it for about 2 weeks and have noticed significant improvement in blackheads and whiteheads as well as enlarged pores. Dare I say, I could almost go without a full face of foundation! It is decently priced (especially compared to similar products). I use it for the recommended 1 minute and find that it has done an excellent job in cleaning and retexturizing my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by aliviaengland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have sensitive acne prone skin and the first time I used this I definitely noticed a difference in my skin tone and texture. It really cleans out my pores and has definitely has helped on clearing up my acne. When I take my makeup off I use a light cleanser to open my pores and get all of that stubborn makeup off and then I use the cleansing brush with Noxzema on it. Noxzema is a deep deep cleanser but im sure any deep cleanser would work

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by maggiealisa

Wow. This thing is amazing. I've been having problems with my oily face feeling really really rough. I regularly used scrubs, but that never seemed to help with the roughness. The first time I used this, my face felt softer than ever. I used it with Dr. Bronner's Peppermint soap (which is also an amazing product) and my face looked and felt so clean. I would definitely by this again. I got it for $29.69 at Kroger. That's a great price, considering there are similar products out there for over $200. Oh, and I use this thing 2-3 times a day, and it has had no bad effect on my skin. That could be because my skin is crazy oily though.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by cat3542

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sadly enough, I have not had a good reaction to this product--after only five days of usage, my clear face is now infested with 4 tiny bumps, some which appear to be enlarged blackheads!--ouch! I was very hesitant to purchase, and now I'm glad I kept my receipt! I was wanting to try the Clarisonic Mia, but like most, I cannot just dish over $150 out for a cleansing device. I hope with people such as myself, with extremely oily, and acne-prone skin, that they will have better luck with this than myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by markysa

I haven't tried the Clarisonic yet so I really can't compare between these two, but for more than fifty bucks price difference (more than a hundred if compared to Clarisonic Pro) this one is the business, I tell you. The bees knees. I had only been using it for about two weeks and then my skin was clearing up, no crazy initial breakouts/purging phase whatsoever. But for a while, since I don't live in the US I couldn't use it because I couldn't find the replacement brush. Now that I've stocked some brushes and been using it again, I'm in love all over again. I've been hearing some other similar tool from Sigma and Sirius and I am especially interested in trying the latter because it has more brush variations which you can choose to exfoliate or hydrate or massage with, not so much the Sigma because it looks kinda plastick-y like a toy and it's pink (?), the Pro-x and Sirius Skinsonic have simple and solid design. But in no way I'm replacing this baby. I'm hooked.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by asianl0vex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and I've definitely noticed a difference in the smoothness and suppleness of my skin. My chin used to have more problems than the rest of my face, being a little more rough than other places. Also, because I have oily skin, the pores on my nose get clogged quite frequently. I'd had to use a pore strip every week to clean out the pores on my nose. However, with use of this product, both of these problems have gone away completely. My chin is now as soft and supple as my cheeks. I used a pore strip the other day for the first time in about 2 and a half weeks and there wasn't nearly as much gunk as before. I use it with my other cleansers, and it works just as well with them too. I only use it once a day, or every other day, to wash my face and take off the day's makeup before I go to bed. I use it at the very lowest speed as to not over exfoliate, which it DOES do. Although it's claimed to be a cleanser, it does physically exfoliate. I would recommend to only use this once a day instead of twice to avoid over exfoliating. All in all, I love this product it has made my skin even more smooth than before and soft to the touch. I will be purchasing one for my mom as a gift, as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by muneca95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not big on writing reviews but I had to do one on this product.. I bought this off amazon for a few bucks cheaper rather than going to the drug store to buy it. I didn't bother using the sample exfoliating cleanser with it just cause I had a gut feeling it would irritate the hell out of my skin. I use Simple Refreshing Gel Facial Wash for my face (which is great because the ingredients aren't harsh and there is no bad chemicals or sulfate/soaps)... Anywho, the combination with the two are great!! I love this handy lil brush it has cleared up my whole forehead and I only break out around my period now. Plus I have sensitive skin and this has not irritated it at all!! My bestfriend even noticed my red marks and some scarring is less noticeable after a few weeks. I couldn't imagine washing my face with my hands ever again. This brush is great. Definitely a GREAT BUY.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2012 5:32:00 AM More reviews by trusader

I bought it after seeing so many good reviews about this product. Since it is cheap on drugstore, US$19.79 after discount, i thought why not give it a try. When I received the product, my 1st impression is it looks cheapskate. the brush is soft, similar to my philips toothbrush, nothing fanciful. the 1st time i tried, i used it only on half of my face for 30s with the lower speed. i felt my skin being dried out after this use. then i used it after a few days, same drying feeling. I used it every few days, each time for half a face, 30s. After about 10X, there is no improvement in my pore sizes, they are still big & clogged.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Michelle1828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I use this every morning and every night before bed. It has already dramatically help clear up my skin. I use it in conjunction with the Sibu skin care line. I absolutely love it! Was originally thinking about purchasing the clarisonic Mia but choose this instead since it was more in my price range. Also wanted to make sure my sensitive skin could handle a automatic cleanser like this. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. It's half the price of the Mia and the replacement brushed are fairly priced as well! Love it!!!