December 19, 2014 | 1160 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really liked this when I first put it on but it completely disappeared after a few hours. It is sad because it didn't break me out & was a good color match. On to the next!......

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by happinessinpink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this foundation is pretty good in general and I use it almost everyday.
My skin isn't too bad but my forehead always seems to be much darker than the rest of my face but a bit of foundation usually does the trick for that. The coverage for this foundation is definitely very light though, which for a lot of people probably isn't too good, but for me is fine. What I DON'T like about this is the bottle. While I think it looks alright, there isn't a pump of any kind and it's incredibly difficult to pour without getting too much and/or making a huge mess, especially because it the foundation itself is very thin and watery.
The main reason why I'd buy this again though is because of my skin tone. My skin is quite yellow and most foundations are way too pink for me and once I've put it on my face looks a different colour than the rest of my body which as you can imagine, is not that great. However I've found that the colours in the Maybelline Fit Me range are all generally quite yellow-toned, and that's definitely a big reason why I like this.
Obviously this may not be what everyone's looking for but if you've got skin similar to mine, I don't think it's too bad.
There are better foundations out there for a lot of people and although I like this, there's definitely not a 100% chance that I'd repurchase because I do like to try new things all the time.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by eman00sherif

first of all it is the first time i try maybelline foundations,but i have read a great review from a makeup artist called gouss on youtube, i thought maybe give it a try.... i regret doing so :(
it was terrible,although i have combination skin but i felt that it was too dry and not in a good way lool
it was caky and patchy did not like it at all ... but to be honest i tried blending it out with some moisturizer it was rather fine but coverage was poor.
about the price>> i live in egypt so it is a bit expensive for a drugstore product
bottom of line ... the maybelline fit me does not exactly fit me :D

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by edenlauren

Don't like it at all. After applying it after 5 seconds it would make my whole face oily no matter how much powder u put on it's just naturally dewy . I have combination skin and I only recommend this for dry skinned people. It also slides off the blending is fine though

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by SexiiMami

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My skin pretty much problem free (thanks lord, but please take away the thunder thighs) with the exception dark circles. The foundation gives me that extra oomph I need for aflawless complexion.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Amy141

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Grey

First of all I got the wrong colour that's okay so I went and got the lighter colour the lighter colour was to pink and the darker one which was one or two shades darker was too orangey. I thought this foundation would be good because I had the stick one of this and it was good. This foundation didn't stay on my face for very long not even an hour it went into my pores and line wasn't good. I really wanted to like it because it looks so good the packing is really nice and fancy and the price is only something like £7.99 which is good wishes I liked it :(

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by babysharks

I've always been hesitant to try drugstore foundations for a few reasons. One, you can't (er, aren't supposed to) sample colors. Two, the lighting in stores is usually awful. And three, I always feel bad for returning products I had a feeling wouldn't work for me anyway.
I took a chance with Fit Me because I had a coupon. I've read mixed reviews about this, and I'm glad I tried it for myself. I wear a C5 in MAC's Face and Body and decided to give Golden Beige 240 a shot. It's a pretty close match, maybe even a little deeper than I'd like. It would be a perfect color for me in the summer when my skin gets darker.
The formula is a good consistency; it's lighter than MAC's Matchmaster and easier to blend and rub into your skin. It's thicker than Face and Body and offers a good amount of coverage. I paired this with my usual face powder and a setting powder and got pretty good results. The foundation feels light on my skin. It does get a little orange at the end of the day, and for that, I wouldn't repurchase. I don't hate it, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2014 6:23:00 AM More reviews by TheUnforgiven

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I've never liked Maybelline foundations, because I have dry skin and their foundations are always too drying for me. They tend to cling on my dry spots and look cakey. Also I've never found a good color match for my skin, because I'm very pale and cool toned. Maybelline foundations have always been too dark and orange or yellow on me.
When I heard about Fit Me and read some reviews about it I thought this might finally be the one that suits for me, since I noticed that the color selection was good and it was supposed to be good for dry skin.
I bought the shade 110, because it was the palest one. It seemed a bit too yellow for me, but I still wanted to try it. The shade was definitely too yellow for my pinky pale skin. When I was applying it, it made my skin look sickly yellow at first, but a bit later it got better as the foundation settled on. Still, it was too yellow for me and I didn't like it.
The other thing that I didn't like was that this foundation settled on my pores. I used to have very oily skin in my youth and I have very large pores, especially on my nose. This foundation made my nose look like I have lots of "yellowheads" as it settled on those pores, like little yellow dots.
This foundation applied very well, but that's obviously because it's full of silicones. That's why it gives a false feeling that it might be okay for dry skin. It didn't suit for my dry skin at all. It was clinging on all dry areas on my face making them look awful, especially the sides of my nose and some areas around my chin.
I noticed that during the day it started looking even worse because it was melting away from other areas, but it stayed on those dry areas.
The coverage was something between sheer and medium, but I couldn't really apply enough of it on my face to test how buildable it is, because it looked so yellow on me.
It's not a good product for dry skin and I can see that it's not for oily skin either. You have to have quite normal smooth skin with no visible pores for this foundation to look good. Also if you have pale cool toned skin, there is no pink based or neutral color for you.
Sadly, I think my experiences with Maybelline foundations will end here, unless they will make a cream foundation with actual moisturizing ingredients instead of tons of silicones, with also pinkier pale shades available.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Deemarie123

I really do not recommend this product for anyone looking to achieve a full coverage look. In the morning, it looks amazing when you walk out of the door, a couple of hours later, you might as well not have any makeup on. It slides off quickly and creates more oiliness to your face. The packaging is nice though and the liquid comes out easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Narmeenbayy

Love the coverage and color selection. But this really made me breakout! I never thought it was this foundation but once i stopped using this my skin cleared up. If this didnt break me out this would probably be my fav drugstore foundation but since it did im sad to say i cant use this anymore! If youre skin isnt acne prone or sensitive definitely give this a try the color selection is amazing and the coverage and finish is very nice too!