July 29, 2014 | 1064 users online

Powder - Revlon - ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by andali

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love it !!! The sparkles r really not a problem. I bought the shade fair/light and it matched my skin color perfectly. Love the brush and the packaging. Give it a try if looking for medium natural foundation. Makes my skin look flawless but natural !!

Cons : Price, too steep for drugstore foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by KellyVWeb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Could have been a great product IF it didn't have all of the darn sparkles.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by dezichan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Feels just wonderful on my skin! Oil stayed away and matched my skin color perfectly. I do dislike all the sparkles. I'm going to set this aside for when summer comes around.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by MizMavis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It's been pouring rain here all week, leaving me feeling like the Melty Man. I decided that my regular beloved foundation was not working for me in this humidity. I originally rushed to the drugstore to buy the new Almay Wakeup came across the Colorstay Aqua and purchased this instead because the color seemed to be less pink than the Almay.

So far I've been very happy with the results, it feels good, controls the moist feeling I was getting with my other product. This powder can go on heavy if you don't tap the brush first. It feels smooth and evens out my skin tone without looking heavy. I enjoy how the sparkles give me a slight glow.

I love how the brush slips into the lid, ensuring I won't misplace or lose the brush. Though I may try this with my regular foundation brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by maybemaybenot

I did like this. It did wonders on my skin and felt awesome and didnt turn me all grease ball ish( I have oily skin) then I went outside......Holy sparkly.......If only I could find a way to not look like a disco ball.......:(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by AlyssaJD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have dry/combinaton skin. Gets a tiny bit oily on my t zone at the end of the day.

When you first apply this, it feels really cool but i felt uncomfortable. The coverage isnt great. and it DOES HAVE CHUNKY SPARKLES. EW. That alone is just enough for me to say no. I hate big sparkles. SOO tacky. Why someone would like this, i really dont know...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

This is really working for me so far! The coverage is perfect, evens out my skin very well without looking heavy. The color is great, the brush that comes with this isn't. I first applied this using the brush but it left my foundation streaky and was difficult to hold. Perhaps I had a faulty brush but it wouldn't click into place and kept retracting back into the handle! So now I use a mineral foundation brush and the finish is 100% better. The aqua effect is rather gimmicky and feels to me like I am applying a liquid foundation. Works ok spot applied as a concealer, and doesn't highlight my fine lines. I will continue to try this in humid weather to see if it really does live up to it's Colorstay name. Happy with it so far!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by catah21

I saw this on halle berry in one of my magazines. .. it looked great on her so i thought why not.. so i bought it.. and i love it.. i use it alone.. when i want more coverage i use it on top of my tinted moisturizer.
LOVE LOVE the hydration it gives me. and the glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by ciavyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this so far. It's not a lot of coverage. But it feels really refreshing when you apply it, and the shimmer is really lovely. I would not recommend for heavily lined skin, and if you need a lot of coverage...keep looking. And it DOES clump easily. So you'll have to apply gently. But worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by elvira88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love thus , it evens out my skin tone perfectly. Will definitely repurchase.