Revlon ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup

3.1

Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide (3.7%). Non-Medicinal/Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Mica, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Chloride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Viola Tricolor Extract, Methicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, Potassium Sorbate, Diazolidinyl Urea. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I use this as a highlighter near my cheekbones. For that purpose only. For a true foundation, it is way too sparkly and provides very minimal coverage. The cooling sensation is neat. If I couldn't have discovered that it makes a nice highlighter, I would have given this product a 1.

on 4/19/2011 12:02:00 PM

If I could give this product a 0, I totally would! It's HORRIBLE. sparkling, no coverage, enhances pores! And its so messy! What's wrong with the R&D department?

on 4/15/2011 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love it !!! The sparkles r really not a problem. I bought the shade fair/light and it matched my skin color perfectly. Love the brush and the packaging. Give it a try if looking for medium natural foundation. Makes my skin look flawless but natural !!

Cons : Price, too steep for drugstore foundation.

on 4/5/2011 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Could have been a great product IF it didn't have all of the darn sparkles.

on 4/2/2011 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Feels just wonderful on my skin! Oil stayed away and matched my skin color perfectly. I do dislike all the sparkles. I'm going to set this aside for when summer comes around.

on 4/2/2011 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's been pouring rain here all week, leaving me feeling like the Melty Man. I decided that my regular beloved foundation was not working for me in this humidity. I originally rushed to the drugstore to buy the new Almay Wakeup came across the Colorstay Aqua and purchased this instead because the color seemed to be less pink than the Almay.

So far I've been very happy with the results, it feels good, controls the moist feeling I was getting with my other product. This powder can go on heavy if you don't tap the brush first. It feels smooth and evens out my skin tone without looking heavy. I enjoy how the sparkles give me a slight glow.

I love how the brush slips into the lid, ensuring I won't misplace or lose the brush. Though I may try this with my regular foundation brush.

I did like this. It did wonders on my skin and felt awesome and didnt turn me all grease ball ish( I have oily skin) then I went outside......Holy sparkly.......If only I could find a way to not look like a disco ball.......:(

on 3/14/2011 12:16:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have dry/combinaton skin. Gets a tiny bit oily on my t zone at the end of the day.

When you first apply this, it feels really cool but i felt uncomfortable. The coverage isnt great. and it DOES HAVE CHUNKY SPARKLES. EW. That alone is just enough for me to say no. I hate big sparkles. SOO tacky. Why someone would like this, i really dont know...

on 3/11/2011 9:41:00 PM

This is really working for me so far! The coverage is perfect, evens out my skin very well without looking heavy. The color is great, the brush that comes with this isn't. I first applied this using the brush but it left my foundation streaky and was difficult to hold. Perhaps I had a faulty brush but it wouldn't click into place and kept retracting back into the handle! So now I use a mineral foundation brush and the finish is 100% better. The aqua effect is rather gimmicky and feels to me like I am applying a liquid foundation. Works ok spot applied as a concealer, and doesn't highlight my fine lines. I will continue to try this in humid weather to see if it really does live up to it's Colorstay name. Happy with it so far!

on 3/11/2011 5:35:00 PM

I saw this on halle berry in one of my magazines. .. it looked great on her so i thought why not.. so i bought it.. and i love it.. i use it alone.. when i want more coverage i use it on top of my tinted moisturizer.
LOVE LOVE the hydration it gives me. and the glow.