August 2, 2014 | 1314 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by principessa24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Separates well and doesn't clump. I like the flexible synthetic wand since I think it's better at preventing clumps than a regular mascara wand. The main thing I don't like about it is that it takes a fair amount of building up to get the volume I want, which really shouldn't happen since it's branded as a Volum' Express mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think Maybelline mascaras are the best drug store mascaras. This is one I picked up at Ulta because I was out of mascara and I didn't feel like buying a new Bad Gal Lash (all time favorite) for $20. This was around $7 and applies pretty much like every other Maybelline mascara. It's a good mascara for the price and doesn't rub off easily if you touch your eyes, which is very handy. I always rub my eyes and forget that i'm wearing makeup. I would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by daisysteiner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This doesn't particularly smear or flake on me, but the brush does nothing to separate my lashes or make them look significantly longer. I'm also not a fan of big mascara tubes, they're not comfortable to use and the product goes bad before I've had a chance to finish it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by LenneSammy

i love this mascara. gives natural looking lashes that somehow look like youre blessed with long defined lashes. it also gives some volume, but its not crazy. the wand is great, and ive never gotten flakiness , smudges, or watery eyes when i wear contacts. love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Directioner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my favourite mascaras!! :) It's lengthening, voluminous, & it literally separates my lashes one by one! It can be kinda clumpy some days & it gets flaky after a while but this mascara is still my obsession! I'm going to get the rocket mascara next though I think! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by laurenmarieXCIX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I was looking for a mascara, I had a coupon for Maybelline, so I decided to give it a try. I went on YouTube and AlisonLovesJB had this in her mascara routine. Her lashes looked amazing...It didn't have the same exact effect on my sparse lashes. At first, I didn't really like it, I thought it was a little too wet. Then after about a week, I guess it dried up to a more creamy consistency. This IS a mascara that you should apply altogether, not apply a coat, let it dry, then apply a coat on top. Also, despite its name, you shouldn't apply too much, especially if its brand new, because it will clump a little on you. This mascara obviously will provide length, but its better as a "volume" mascara to give you fuller, not really longer lashes. I really didn't like this mascara at first...I thought it smelled weird( floral smell) and was too wet, but just give it a chance and it will get better.(I still like Covergirl Last Blast Volume better) Hope this helped!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by erinlahti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this mascara! I have been using my Benefit They're Real and Clinique High Impact mascara together for the longest time to give me my favorite, go to look. Recently I started using this mascara by Maybelline and fell in love. It gives me the same look for a fraction of the price. Definitely a repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by britbratg

I like this because I'm blonde, and this helps your lashes look really long and slightly volumized, but is not too thick, so it looks pretty natural. I don't really notice flaking. The smell is not good, but you can definitely get over that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Karoogirl

My favourite mascara! It lengthens, thickens and it last quite long. Love the brush! Lashes look great without putting a lot of effort in when applying. I have received tons of complements when wearing this mascara and some people actually asked me if these are my own lashes or whether I have extensions :D

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like the way this mascara applies -- it goes on smoothly, it gives me volume, and it looks good. The bad thing about this is its staying power. When I apply it in the morning, by the afternoon I already have flakes all around my eyes area. I even use a mascara primer! This mascara flakes off and by the evening, it looks like I've slept all day and rubbed by eye makeup off. EDIT: I forgot to mention that this product has the worst smell. It smells like a classroom and can be a major turnoff.