April 17, 2014 | 1034 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by vanyachap

AMAZING VOLUME! I really like this mascara,but sometimes It runs and I leaves little black dots under my eyes.Only con.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by EL2016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My lashes are curly, long, slightly sparse and very unruly. This was ssoooooo clumpy. I tried it on its own, clumps. Over another mascara, clumps. Under another mascara, and the clumps could not be brushed out without flakes going everywhere. I thought it would get better with time, but the formula stayed very wet even up till the very end. I also didn't like the brush very much...It was sort of flimsy and would bend under the weight of my lashes, and the plastic bristles were very far apart (which would explain the clumping). I was so surprised because I love the colossal volum' express.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by gguzman5185

This product was amazing. It did give my lashes volume & made them really long. The formula is more towards the wet kind but it's nothing to worry about. The brush is nice & the only thing that sometimes bothered me was the smell. It smells like flowers but it goes away about 10 or so minutes from applying (at least for me). I loved it overall though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by beauty1204

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite Maybelline mascara. (The Falsies smudged and flaked too much on me.) The One-by-One does the job it's intended to do...define. If that's what you're looking for, look no further. Otherwise, it doesn't give much volume or length. I found this works best with just one coat. A few quick swipes and you're good to go. I have oily lids and this never smudges. Looks very natural. Great for daytime wear. This will hold a curl for a few hours too. My only issue is after 10+ hours, I do notice a few flakes. Overall, good stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by ReddHeadful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this mascara to replace my old cover girl mascara in hopes that it could match or transcend the quality of my old mascara. I wouldn't be lying if I said that this was one of the worst,and I repeat, THE WORST mascara I have ever bought...

At first, I was excited to this mascara because of the packaging and how the mascara was advertised. The smell of the mascara is not the most pleasant, but it isn't terrible. The formula itself came onto my eyelashes with a few clumps and left my eyelashes feeling dry and brittle. With other mascara that I have used in the past I have been able to remove the mascara almost instantly. This mascara is almost impossible to get off, and i have to literally scrub to get the majority of it off. The volume factor was not evident, and my eyelashes were only slightly elongated; they were left looking then and gross...

My recommendation is not to buy this product, but you might have Bette luck than I did :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by neveralways142

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

EDIT: I really liked this for a while, and I've repurchased a few times, but it just doesn't do as much for my lashes anymore, and I like a little more volume. My CG Lash Blast (orange tube) is definitely my most repurchased and overall favorite now. But I still think this one is a good mascara :)

This is currently my favorite mascara. I love it. It's buildable without becoming clumpy, really does separate lashes, and definitely adds volume. I find it very easy to work with, even when applying several coats, and it makes my lashes look amazing! I have several mascaras currently, and have tried many before, but this is definitely my go to!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

bought this for the short-bristle brush and short wand, as I think these are the easiest types of mascara applicators to control and apply to lashes. Itís okay, but I donít like that thereís some occasional smearing and flaking. This is an okay mascara, but with hundreds of options out there (thousands? No really, this is getting out of hand . . . do we really need lengthening, thickening, curling, volumizing, millionizing, sparkling, invigorating, and glistening? There are so many different types of mascaras that cosmetic companies are now just inventing new adjectives to market them all.) this isnít the best.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

This mascara didn't work for me :( I wanted to like it because the packaging is cool and I liked how it made my lashes look after I applied it (my lashes looked super black and thicker) but this mascara flaked and I wear contacts so I cannot have any flaking with my mascaras at all. Oh well, moving on to the next one ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by ArtisticEyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I do find this to be decent. It makes my lashes look better for a day to day basis, but no drama, really. Since it is part of the Volum' Express line, I was expecting... Well, some volume! It does great for lengthening, and it is really dark, but I want volume, and I can't get it with this, no matter what I try. I have used Great Lash, and liked it more.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by allthesparkle

At first I wasn't to excited fork this mascara but now I LOVE it. It is great at actually catching your lashes. Just like the add said. It's a great volumizer and lengthener. It's super easy to take off (which I like!). It has a slight smell of baby oil. The plastic brush works wonders. I use this everyday and it's the only mascara I need. #perfectlyhappy