April 17, 2014 | 1886 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this concealer. It is just as good as MAC concealer (tube or the wand ones) It stays on and covers well. It does not cover as well as Becca but the texture is different. I find I reach this more than Becca one because I find it easier to use and I dont have to use brushes to apply it. Also this stays on better too. I definitely would not waste my money on high end concealers after trying this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by GriffithsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Believe the hype! I am still trying to get my head around this 4 concealer being way better than any I have ever used, but its true. I use the Fair shade, which is a fantastic match for my pale skin. My previous concealer by MAC was a touch too dark, and that was NC15. The formula is amazing. I use it on spots, dark patches and around my nostrils, an area that gets red. Usually when applying concealer it can look cakey or dry, but not so with this one. It doesnt settle in pores, it doesnt cling to any dry patches, it just glides on and covers as needed and stays put brilliantly. The formula is neither too runny nor too thick, its just right for blending easily. A fantastic find.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by yessisbfc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I usually buy MAC Pro Longwear concealer but since discovering this concealer, I only use that on occasion. Usually when I'm going on a night out and like to feel that I've used expensive make up.

This concealer does a great job and I love my MAC concealer but really cannot see a difference in the two. This is much cheaper and does a great job too. The coverage is good and I have really dark circles. It covers up spots and blemishes well and doesn't leave that drying look some concealers do around the area. I would recommend this to anyone. If I could give this 100 lippies then I would!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by avi17

If you haven't tried this yet- what are you waiting for! Having slightly oily skin I sometimes struggle to find face products that really do stay on as long as they claim. I would sleep with this thing! The packaging is not the best but it last ages as I only use it on the odd spot here and there. It provides excellent coverage for someone my age and is so natural on the skin I look flawless. The price is very reasonable but it has gone up over the past few years after gaining popularity I must say! either way it is definitely worth a try

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This concealer has very good coverage considering I have pimples all over my face! It's almost like wearing foundation! So when I wore this and then my foundation/powder on top, my skin looked flawless!! And I've never had that before! The only downside to this is that I got a shade too light and whenever I use it, it makes me look like I'm gonna be sick any second because it's really pale!! But my foundation gives me a bit more colour. This concealer is a very good price too at 4 so ou can't really go wrong with this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Belle145

I've been using this concealer in Dark 4 and I really like it. It has very good coverage and the best thing about it is it's dirt cheap! It only costs 3.50 and for the coverage it gives that's amazing. It does tend to crease but for the price I can put up with that. The colour range isn't great either but it is a drug store brand so you can't expect too many shades I guess. It has a dome applicator which I quite like but the writing on the packaging tends to fade after a while so it ends up looking a bit grubby! Still I would definitely purchase this if you want a full coverage concealer, for this price you can definitely afford to!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the lightest shade it's the best concealer I have ever used its thick and creamy and covers spots and dark circles perfectly

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by genyem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer easy to use, hides my dark circles,Very smooth consistancy and cheap the only thing I didn't like about it was that after 4 hrs it would start to crease so I started using too faced eye primer under my eye and hey presto worked like magic!!!For the price u can't go wrong

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by gabrielledx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This concealer has earned its place as being one of the best UK Drugstore products. I must say that Collection 2000 was one of those brands that I bought because I couldn't afford anything else when I was slightly younger. It wasn't a luxurious brand and in my opinion, it was slightly garish. I started using this concealer around 2 years ago because I had heard good reviews about the product and it was pale enough for me (a rare occurrence whenever I shop at local drugstores). It's had a place in my makeup bag ever since. I always go back to it and tend to compare any other concealer purchases to it. The coverage is heavy and you need to blend quick. The packaging isn't great and can leak. You get what you pay for with the packaging, but the product is quality. I always powder over and can get a good 10 hours out of it. I highly recommend this to fair to medium skintones who aren't looking for an investment but something that does the job well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by ShannonEmily123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great coverage. Does crease around the eye area but that happens with every over concealers on the market really. It isn't drying and it isn't greasy on my oily skin. It lasts around 3-4 hours without a primer on my skin. Overall it's a good product.