October 25, 2014 | 1504 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by acrobats

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I come back to this foundation over and over... my HG. Awesome coverage and it LASTS. I apply it with a big "airbrush" foundation brush and it looks great. I also sometimes use this just over areas that need coverage - under eyes, over blemishes - almost like a concealer, before a lighter powder foundation and its great for that too.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by adrianna511

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gah. This was almost a big hit but it has a few flaws I can't look over. First (and obviously this won't be a flaw for everyone) they don't have a color to suit my skintone. I'm very pale and have pink undertones. I bought the "ivory" one and let me just say, what were they thinking when they named this "ivory"? It's actually orangish-brown compared to my skintone. I just can't pull it off because of that. Also, it feels like it doesn't set onto your skin. Like, you put it on and then if you touch your face your face almost feels sticky or oily even though it wasn't oily before. You would want to powder pretty well if you wore this. I haven't really gotten that feeling with other foundations where it just feels oily right after you put it on. It wasn't shiny or anything but when you actually felt your face it was a bizarre feeling. It does have amazing coverage but I found that it could look cakey when applied the wrong way. I applied it with a flat-top brush to get good coverage but then I had to go back and pat my face with my damp blending sponge, otherwise it would have looked too cakey.
I wish it came in a color suitable for me, and didn't feel weird on my skin. The coverage was a big plus with this and I don't think I've found the coverage in another drugstore foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by mimi4makeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this foundation... I have dry, medium- toned skin. My color in 200 soft beige is perfect for my skin tone. I was a bit concerned with it feeling "cakey" on my dry skin, but I've been using it for two weeks with out a problem. *useful tip* apply with fingers, not a foundation brush and gently press into skin around "dry areas".

I love that it's a plastic tube so that I can control how much product I use. The only reason I didn't rate this 5 "lippies" is because of the color range... the company should provide a wider range of color to accommodate more skin tones.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

I was looking forward to this foundation, but was so disappointed!.. I'm a light shade, this foundation has way to much of an orange cast or undertone! & I couldn't blend it out it just dried so fast on me! I use different primers with different tools, beauty blender, Real Technique brushes & nothing just sat their and it was just a night mare! Never will I buy this ever again!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by colgatesmileno1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a product that would be long lasting when I decided to purchase this....and unfortunately I absoloutely did not like it one bit....it came on blotchy even after applying with a top end brush and looked very cakey. The colour was terrible on my skin which didn't help and I'm usually a common and easy match ! Bottom line - font waste your cash on this!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by milksushii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really do love this foundation, but I just feel like sometimes it doesn't wear as long. I always use a primer and a setting powder, and that helps. I have oily/combination skin and it doesn't make me super shiny. Especially if I set it with Rimmel's Stay Matte. Overall, it's a decent light to medium coverage foundation with a natural finish.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by HeatherONeill1994

So I bought this product looking for a very long lasting foundation and I think it's quite good. It does last a good while but not 25 hours maybe 5 or 6? I really liked the packaging it was in a glass like bottle which made it seem more expensive looking and attractive to the eye. However as it is a drugstore product that I purchased in Boots it was very hard to find a suitable color for my skin tone. If you decide to purchase the product you should also know that in the bottle it looks darker than when you actually apply it. Overall I think its a good foundation but not the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by DFuller

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

recently bought this after a friend recommended it. And am I glad she did!...best coverage I have ever had. At near 50 I have small red spider veins, chin and cheeks, and uneven skin tones.

This foundation gives me excellent coverage and evens my tones out. I LOVE it!!!
At first it feels thick and heavy to touch, but after a couple of goes at it, I learned the trick is, you don't need as much as other foundations. So with this one..less is more....less foundation= more coverage. Will be stocking up on this one for sure! I bought the sand colour.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by catwoman1275

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation. Probably the best long wearing drugstore foundation I've ever used. Recently I discovered Cover Girl Outlast 3-in-1 but I like this one better. It is more transfer resistant. Gives great, natural looking coverage.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 6:13:00 AM More reviews by joanne150406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best (if not the best) drugstore foundations out there in my opinion. It has medium to full coverage and a good shade selection. I have a couple shades and mix them to get the right shade. It's so cheap as well! One of the best drugstore gems :)