October 26, 2014 | 1182 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by redchinamarker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color of this product didn't work for me so I didn't wear it long enough to comment on the consistency, but I wanted to review it to compare it to some other BB cream shades. #21, as compared to the #1 shades in Skinfood Mushroom, Red Bean, and Aloe, is significantly paler, with less orange/brown/red tones. On my skin, although it was pale, it was also blotchy and created strange dark shadows. I'm sure this works for some people, though, especially if you WANT to be pale & porcelain. Personally, although my skin is pale, I prefer to look a bit on the sun-kissed side of things.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:08:00 AM More reviews by garnet90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well,this is the first time i write cm here.I've tried a lot of bbcreams,since i', in asia so it's kinda easy for me to purchase bbcreams from korea.This one is a winner.I have samples of it be4,but never tried.When I tried,I had to buy full size because I love this bbcream so much.The colour I use is no21,nearly perfect for my NC15-NC20 i guess.The colour is a bit off since it leans toward pinky/grey undertone,but not visible.I love the glow when I use this,even on humid and hot weather,I still look good,and I have combo skin in summertime.It's so longlasting on me,no blotchy,no flaky,no oily,just perfect glow.I can have this on at 6am,and after a long day,when i get home at 10,I still look perfect.Many pp ask me if I wear makeup or not because this bbcream looks so natural on me,i need half pea size.But i have pretty good skin to start with,but i'm sure if you have blemishes,this bbcream can double up as concealer as well.HG bbcream,and i've tried a lot,from Skinfood,Natural Republic,Peripera,Baviphat,Etude house,Lioele,The face shop,Skin79,Innisfree

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by kazoozle

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now and I love it! It gives my skin a healthy glow, It has a really good coverage and that is coming from someone who has acne rosacea so my face is bright red in the cheeks, chin and I get really bad spots, I also have very sensitive skin and I have had no issues with rashes or more breakouts or itchy skin.
The product has good durability, I wore it all day and it still looked good, I find that it is buildable for those problem areas and doesn't come out looking cakey.
I would also like mention I had no issues with oiliness or dry skin and I liked the fact it already has sunscreen so I don't have to apply any before hand. :)

overall this is a great BB cream and I have had the pleasure of trying a few brands in the past, The price isn't the most affordable but I believe the quality of the product makes up for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by SandraHe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is hands down the best BB cream that I've ever used! I've used BB creams from Skinfood, Skin79, Dr. G, Maybelline, Hanskin, and others. I have acne scars from my younger years, and this cream magically covers up my dark acne scars. My pores become invisible and I look like I have naturally perfect skin. My skin tone is light with pinkish yellow tones, and I use No. 21 Light/Pink Beige. It is the perfect shade for my light skin. I love this BB cream because I have dry skin, and this BB cream does not cake on my face or make my dry spots more noticeable. After only using this cream for a week, my acne scars are diminishing and my pores and shrinking. My skin is overall more healthier. Do not be hesitant to try this BB cream, because you won't regret it. Just a few nights ago, I stayed in the kitchen and cooked a large meal for hours, my skin did not even get the tinniest bit of excess oil. Usually after cooking in my kitchen for a long time, my face would look like an oil slick! But it did not happen with this BB cream. In summary, try this BB cream if you want smooth skin! This BB cream will cover your acne scars, even diminish those scars, minimize your pores, and minimize oil on your face. I love this BB cream, and will never waste my money on another brand.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 8:13:00 AM More reviews by sweetpiggy

I have the M signature real complete bb cream #23 and this is my first time trying this bb cream. I’ve been using this for a week. So far, I am in love with this bb cream. The shade of this bb cream is just right for my skin tone. It‘s not too light as tinted moisturizers and not too made-up or heavy as foundation. My skin is combination skin, very sensitive and little pimple. The oil control is quite good to be honest. This bb cream also covers the pimple completely. And I used to hate wearing sun block on my skin because sun block is very greasy. This bb cream also has SPF but it is not greasy at all so now every time I go out, I just need to put this bb cream on. It is perfect for cover and blocks the sun. The smell of this bb cream is great. I love the smell. It is truly makes my skin look smooth and clears for the entire long

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by simply

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! I think I've been searching for the perfect tinted moisturizer for years. And by perfect I mean something that would cover up redness and faint blemishes while still maintaining a natural finish and texture. I'm a NC25-30 and the 23 shade matches my skin perfectly.

I bought this while I was in Korea, where I paid probably a little over $20. You only need a tiny amount to cover your whole face, and yes, you will need a concealer for additional blemish or undereye coverage. While you don't have to set it with a powder (it has a matte finish with natural sheen, if that makes sense) I do it anyway to prevent breakthrough shine later in the day.

While I do wish the pump worked more smoothly, it's something I can easily get over considering how great this BB cream is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 8:08:00 AM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm an NC15-20 with yellow undertones and use this in shade #13 light milky beige. I really like the colour as it gets rid of my yellowness and brightens my skin. It has a neutral tone imo, no yellowness or pinkness. It doesn't have a grey cast like some BB creams have which is good. BTW I have tried shade #23 natural yellow beige (was too dark and despite being called 'yellow' it had a very red tone on me) and '#21 (slightly darker than #13, matches my skintone well)...

I have normal/combo skin and the formula is great for me. It leaves a semi matte finish and neither dries out nor makes my skin oily. It is more hydrating than the missha perfect cover. Lasting power is amazing as I can apply at 6am and it will still be on at 9 at night (I don't even use setting powder). Coverage is good as it evens out my skintone and gets rid of any redness. It covers small blemishes well but not large ones. I just use concealer underneath if that's the case.

UPDATE: I'm now using #23 natural yellow beige as my skin is slightly darker (NC20-25) and it fits my tone really well. Still not as yellow as I'd like but it is definately yellow in comparison to every other BB cream I've tried. Great coverage - medium but still looks natural. Makes my skin feel super smooth and hydrated throughout the day, doesn't get greasy or oily even without primer. Looks like my skin but 100000 times better. Love this BB cream!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2010 9:08:00 AM More reviews by untinnu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is slightly thinner than the Missha Perfect Cover. My shade (no. 23) is more yellow toned, while the Missha Perfect Cover is a little grey. They both feel sticky to me (reason why it gets a rating of 4), but it's tolerable. Though this one has a lower SPF, which I don't really like. And the "Real Complete" is more expensive.
As for repurchasing, I put a 'yes' because I love it that it's more yellow tone, as for the SPF issue, it doesn't really matter to me, as I always use a moisturizer with SPF.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by DarkCircIes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought my second tube after trying the 20ml sample size of this. I've tried the red tube Missha BB cream and found the color of this BB cream is more suitable for my skintone.

It has more yellow base in the product and it matches perfectly with my asian medium yellow skin-tone. Plus the ingredients are all natural (as the company claims).

The price of this product is REALLY expensive. It retail on missha official site for $46/ 1.5oz product and NARS Sheer Glow foundation is $42/1oz. On a brighter note is that Missha site is always doing 40% - 50% off or free samples/gifts with purchases. Just be patients and wait for the sales. On top of all that, only a pea size of product is needed for your entire face, so it will last you much more longer than regular foundations.

P/s: 20ml (0.6oz) lasts me about 8 months, using on daily basis.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Adriana265

I really like this BB cream, however, I see virtually no difference between this & the Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream. I applied the signature bb cream to one half of my face, and the perfect cover bb cream on the other half. They were identical in terms of coverage, colour & finish. For reference I am an NC30 with slight yellow undertones, normal/sensitive skin. This BB cream is designed to give "perfect" coverage, reduce signs of aging and sunspots, condition and soothe skin. It also claims to not have any grey undertone like most BB creams do and last for a long time without losing its brightening effect.

I have this in #21 Pink Beige. There are two other shades available which are #13 Light Milk Beige and #23 Yellow Beige. I should have got 23, but I only got this BB cream as a sample so did not get to choose my own colour. Anyway, #21 is a very light toned beige colour, the exact same colour as the Missha Perfect Cover BB cream in #21. I don't notice much of a pink tone tbh...it just looks beige. It's a decent match for my skintone, slightly lighter, but not so much that I look like a geisha.

The BB cream is rather thick in consistancy, which I'm guessing is why it gives good coverage. It covers any redness and small blemishes really well whilst evening out the skintone. Despite the consistancy, it spreads and blends pretty easily onto the skin. It gives a semi-matte finish.

A word of advice: don't apply too much or else it will look very obvious that you are wearing makeup. It looks cakey if you put too much or more than 1 layer on. This BB cream has an SPF of 25 which isn't that good, so apply your regular SPF under the BB cream.

This BB cream is fragranced just like the Perfect Cover BB cream (smells like herbs, flowers and baby powder to my nose), which may irritate some sensitive skins. I do really like the smell, I just don't see why they feel the need to fragrance it! I think the oil control properties of this BB cream are very good - I do not find my face to get greasy or oily throughout the day, even in warm environments. Lasting power is amazing - I can apply at 6AM and it will still be there at 10PM. Very long wearing.

Overall this is a good BB cream if you're looking for good coverage. It's exactly the same as the Perfect Cover BB cream imo though....so I don't really see the need to purchase this when I have the exact same thing already. The only thing that intrigues me and makes me want to buy a full size bottle of this is the colour range - I'm wondering if #23 really is a yellow toned beige, unlike #23 of the Missha Perfect Cover BB cream.

Oh, and I don't like that this BB cream claims to be 'chemical-free'. It does contain quite a few. =/ Here's the (ridiculously long) ingredients list:

21 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No