November 23, 2014 | 2010 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by dancer14927

I have this BB cream in No. 23, and it matches my NC30 skin perfectly. I apply it with my fingers, and one pump dispenses just enough for a thin layer over my whole face. It goes on with a slightly grey cast, but it disappears within 30 minutes and my skin looks great.
I love how this makes my skin feel! It's very light for a BB cream, lighter than Missha Perfect Cover or Skin79 Diamond BB creams. It is slightly thicker than Revlon PhotoReady, but lighter than MAC Hyper Real, in terms of foundations. It gives me great coverage as well, I would say I get somewhere between light and medium coverage with one pump, but I've built it up to medium using two pumps and a stippling brush. When I wear this, I can also skip concealer on some parts of my face because it just makes my skin look so good. I never feel like it weighs down my skin, and it almost feels like I'm wearing nothing on my face! Love it.
I always set with powder, and use a primer beforehand, so I do get a whole day's wear out of this. I can put this on around 8AM and go until 9PM without retouching. It gives me pretty good oil control (I do have combination skin with an oily T-zone) too, and I only have to blot once a day.
Hands down, it's my favorite BB cream!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by redchinamarker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color of this product didn't work for me so I didn't wear it long enough to comment on the consistency, but I wanted to review it to compare it to some other BB cream shades. #21, as compared to the #1 shades in Skinfood Mushroom, Red Bean, and Aloe, is significantly paler, with less orange/brown/red tones. On my skin, although it was pale, it was also blotchy and created strange dark shadows. I'm sure this works for some people, though, especially if you WANT to be pale & porcelain. Personally, although my skin is pale, I prefer to look a bit on the sun-kissed side of things.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:08:00 AM More reviews by garnet90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well,this is the first time i write cm here.I've tried a lot of bbcreams,since i', in asia so it's kinda easy for me to purchase bbcreams from korea.This one is a winner.I have samples of it be4,but never tried.When I tried,I had to buy full size because I love this bbcream so much.The colour I use is no21,nearly perfect for my NC15-NC20 i guess.The colour is a bit off since it leans toward pinky/grey undertone,but not visible.I love the glow when I use this,even on humid and hot weather,I still look good,and I have combo skin in summertime.It's so longlasting on me,no blotchy,no flaky,no oily,just perfect glow.I can have this on at 6am,and after a long day,when i get home at 10,I still look perfect.Many pp ask me if I wear makeup or not because this bbcream looks so natural on me,i need half pea size.But i have pretty good skin to start with,but i'm sure if you have blemishes,this bbcream can double up as concealer as well.HG bbcream,and i've tried a lot,from Skinfood,Natural Republic,Peripera,Baviphat,Etude house,Lioele,The face shop,Skin79,Innisfree

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by kazoozle

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now and I love it! It gives my skin a healthy glow, It has a really good coverage and that is coming from someone who has acne rosacea so my face is bright red in the cheeks, chin and I get really bad spots, I also have very sensitive skin and I have had no issues with rashes or more breakouts or itchy skin.
The product has good durability, I wore it all day and it still looked good, I find that it is buildable for those problem areas and doesn't come out looking cakey.
I would also like mention I had no issues with oiliness or dry skin and I liked the fact it already has sunscreen so I don't have to apply any before hand. :)

overall this is a great BB cream and I have had the pleasure of trying a few brands in the past, The price isn't the most affordable but I believe the quality of the product makes up for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by SandraHe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is hands down the best BB cream that I've ever used! I've used BB creams from Skinfood, Skin79, Dr. G, Maybelline, Hanskin, and others. I have acne scars from my younger years, and this cream magically covers up my dark acne scars. My pores become invisible and I look like I have naturally perfect skin. My skin tone is light with pinkish yellow tones, and I use No. 21 Light/Pink Beige. It is the perfect shade for my light skin. I love this BB cream because I have dry skin, and this BB cream does not cake on my face or make my dry spots more noticeable. After only using this cream for a week, my acne scars are diminishing and my pores and shrinking. My skin is overall more healthier. Do not be hesitant to try this BB cream, because you won't regret it. Just a few nights ago, I stayed in the kitchen and cooked a large meal for hours, my skin did not even get the tinniest bit of excess oil. Usually after cooking in my kitchen for a long time, my face would look like an oil slick! But it did not happen with this BB cream. In summary, try this BB cream if you want smooth skin! This BB cream will cover your acne scars, even diminish those scars, minimize your pores, and minimize oil on your face. I love this BB cream, and will never waste my money on another brand.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 8:13:00 AM More reviews by sweetpiggy

I have the M signature real complete bb cream #23 and this is my first time trying this bb cream. I’ve been using this for a week. So far, I am in love with this bb cream. The shade of this bb cream is just right for my skin tone. It‘s not too light as tinted moisturizers and not too made-up or heavy as foundation. My skin is combination skin, very sensitive and little pimple. The oil control is quite good to be honest. This bb cream also covers the pimple completely. And I used to hate wearing sun block on my skin because sun block is very greasy. This bb cream also has SPF but it is not greasy at all so now every time I go out, I just need to put this bb cream on. It is perfect for cover and blocks the sun. The smell of this bb cream is great. I love the smell. It is truly makes my skin look smooth and clears for the entire long

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by simply

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! I think I've been searching for the perfect tinted moisturizer for years. And by perfect I mean something that would cover up redness and faint blemishes while still maintaining a natural finish and texture. I'm a NC25-30 and the 23 shade matches my skin perfectly.

I bought this while I was in Korea, where I paid probably a little over $20. You only need a tiny amount to cover your whole face, and yes, you will need a concealer for additional blemish or undereye coverage. While you don't have to set it with a powder (it has a matte finish with natural sheen, if that makes sense) I do it anyway to prevent breakthrough shine later in the day.

While I do wish the pump worked more smoothly, it's something I can easily get over considering how great this BB cream is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 8:08:00 AM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm an NC15-20 with yellow undertones and use this in shade #13 light milky beige. I really like the colour as it gets rid of my yellowness and brightens my skin. It has a neutral tone imo, no yellowness or pinkness. It doesn't have a grey cast like some BB creams have which is good. BTW I have tried shade #23 natural yellow beige (was too dark and despite being called 'yellow' it had a very red tone on me) and '#21 (slightly darker than #13, matches my skintone well)...

I have normal/combo skin and the formula is great for me. It leaves a semi matte finish and neither dries out nor makes my skin oily. It is more hydrating than the missha perfect cover. Lasting power is amazing as I can apply at 6am and it will still be on at 9 at night (I don't even use setting powder). Coverage is good as it evens out my skintone and gets rid of any redness. It covers small blemishes well but not large ones. I just use concealer underneath if that's the case.

UPDATE: I'm now using #23 natural yellow beige as my skin is slightly darker (NC20-25) and it fits my tone really well. Still not as yellow as I'd like but it is definately yellow in comparison to every other BB cream I've tried. Great coverage - medium but still looks natural. Makes my skin feel super smooth and hydrated throughout the day, doesn't get greasy or oily even without primer. Looks like my skin but 100000 times better. Love this BB cream!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2010 9:08:00 AM More reviews by untinnu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is slightly thinner than the Missha Perfect Cover. My shade (no. 23) is more yellow toned, while the Missha Perfect Cover is a little grey. They both feel sticky to me (reason why it gets a rating of 4), but it's tolerable. Though this one has a lower SPF, which I don't really like. And the "Real Complete" is more expensive.
As for repurchasing, I put a 'yes' because I love it that it's more yellow tone, as for the SPF issue, it doesn't really matter to me, as I always use a moisturizer with SPF.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by DarkCircIes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought my second tube after trying the 20ml sample size of this. I've tried the red tube Missha BB cream and found the color of this BB cream is more suitable for my skintone.

It has more yellow base in the product and it matches perfectly with my asian medium yellow skin-tone. Plus the ingredients are all natural (as the company claims).

The price of this product is REALLY expensive. It retail on missha official site for $46/ 1.5oz product and NARS Sheer Glow foundation is $42/1oz. On a brighter note is that Missha site is always doing 40% - 50% off or free samples/gifts with purchases. Just be patients and wait for the sales. On top of all that, only a pea size of product is needed for your entire face, so it will last you much more longer than regular foundations.

P/s: 20ml (0.6oz) lasts me about 8 months, using on daily basis.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No