September 30, 2014 | 1343 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 8:13:00 AM More reviews by sweetpiggy

I have the M signature real complete bb cream #23 and this is my first time trying this bb cream. I’ve been using this for a week. So far, I am in love with this bb cream. The shade of this bb cream is just right for my skin tone. It‘s not too light as tinted moisturizers and not too made-up or heavy as foundation. My skin is combination skin, very sensitive and little pimple. The oil control is quite good to be honest. This bb cream also covers the pimple completely. And I used to hate wearing sun block on my skin because sun block is very greasy. This bb cream also has SPF but it is not greasy at all so now every time I go out, I just need to put this bb cream on. It is perfect for cover and blocks the sun. The smell of this bb cream is great. I love the smell. It is truly makes my skin look smooth and clears for the entire long

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by simply

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! I think I've been searching for the perfect tinted moisturizer for years. And by perfect I mean something that would cover up redness and faint blemishes while still maintaining a natural finish and texture. I'm a NC25-30 and the 23 shade matches my skin perfectly.

I bought this while I was in Korea, where I paid probably a little over $20. You only need a tiny amount to cover your whole face, and yes, you will need a concealer for additional blemish or undereye coverage. While you don't have to set it with a powder (it has a matte finish with natural sheen, if that makes sense) I do it anyway to prevent breakthrough shine later in the day.

While I do wish the pump worked more smoothly, it's something I can easily get over considering how great this BB cream is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 8:08:00 AM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm an NC15-20 with yellow undertones and use this in shade #13 light milky beige. I really like the colour as it gets rid of my yellowness and brightens my skin. It has a neutral tone imo, no yellowness or pinkness. It doesn't have a grey cast like some BB creams have which is good. BTW I have tried shade #23 natural yellow beige (was too dark and despite being called 'yellow' it had a very red tone on me) and '#21 (slightly darker than #13, matches my skintone well)...

I have normal/combo skin and the formula is great for me. It leaves a semi matte finish and neither dries out nor makes my skin oily. It is more hydrating than the missha perfect cover. Lasting power is amazing as I can apply at 6am and it will still be on at 9 at night (I don't even use setting powder). Coverage is good as it evens out my skintone and gets rid of any redness. It covers small blemishes well but not large ones. I just use concealer underneath if that's the case.

UPDATE: I'm now using #23 natural yellow beige as my skin is slightly darker (NC20-25) and it fits my tone really well. Still not as yellow as I'd like but it is definately yellow in comparison to every other BB cream I've tried. Great coverage - medium but still looks natural. Makes my skin feel super smooth and hydrated throughout the day, doesn't get greasy or oily even without primer. Looks like my skin but 100000 times better. Love this BB cream!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2010 9:08:00 AM More reviews by untinnu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is slightly thinner than the Missha Perfect Cover. My shade (no. 23) is more yellow toned, while the Missha Perfect Cover is a little grey. They both feel sticky to me (reason why it gets a rating of 4), but it's tolerable. Though this one has a lower SPF, which I don't really like. And the "Real Complete" is more expensive.
As for repurchasing, I put a 'yes' because I love it that it's more yellow tone, as for the SPF issue, it doesn't really matter to me, as I always use a moisturizer with SPF.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by DarkCircIes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought my second tube after trying the 20ml sample size of this. I've tried the red tube Missha BB cream and found the color of this BB cream is more suitable for my skintone.

It has more yellow base in the product and it matches perfectly with my asian medium yellow skin-tone. Plus the ingredients are all natural (as the company claims).

The price of this product is REALLY expensive. It retail on missha official site for $46/ 1.5oz product and NARS Sheer Glow foundation is $42/1oz. On a brighter note is that Missha site is always doing 40% - 50% off or free samples/gifts with purchases. Just be patients and wait for the sales. On top of all that, only a pea size of product is needed for your entire face, so it will last you much more longer than regular foundations.

P/s: 20ml (0.6oz) lasts me about 8 months, using on daily basis.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Adriana265

I really like this BB cream, however, I see virtually no difference between this & the Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream. I applied the signature bb cream to one half of my face, and the perfect cover bb cream on the other half. They were identical in terms of coverage, colour & finish. For reference I am an NC30 with slight yellow undertones, normal/sensitive skin. This BB cream is designed to give "perfect" coverage, reduce signs of aging and sunspots, condition and soothe skin. It also claims to not have any grey undertone like most BB creams do and last for a long time without losing its brightening effect.

I have this in #21 Pink Beige. There are two other shades available which are #13 Light Milk Beige and #23 Yellow Beige. I should have got 23, but I only got this BB cream as a sample so did not get to choose my own colour. Anyway, #21 is a very light toned beige colour, the exact same colour as the Missha Perfect Cover BB cream in #21. I don't notice much of a pink tone tbh...it just looks beige. It's a decent match for my skintone, slightly lighter, but not so much that I look like a geisha.

The BB cream is rather thick in consistancy, which I'm guessing is why it gives good coverage. It covers any redness and small blemishes really well whilst evening out the skintone. Despite the consistancy, it spreads and blends pretty easily onto the skin. It gives a semi-matte finish.

A word of advice: don't apply too much or else it will look very obvious that you are wearing makeup. It looks cakey if you put too much or more than 1 layer on. This BB cream has an SPF of 25 which isn't that good, so apply your regular SPF under the BB cream.

This BB cream is fragranced just like the Perfect Cover BB cream (smells like herbs, flowers and baby powder to my nose), which may irritate some sensitive skins. I do really like the smell, I just don't see why they feel the need to fragrance it! I think the oil control properties of this BB cream are very good - I do not find my face to get greasy or oily throughout the day, even in warm environments. Lasting power is amazing - I can apply at 6AM and it will still be there at 10PM. Very long wearing.

Overall this is a good BB cream if you're looking for good coverage. It's exactly the same as the Perfect Cover BB cream imo though....so I don't really see the need to purchase this when I have the exact same thing already. The only thing that intrigues me and makes me want to buy a full size bottle of this is the colour range - I'm wondering if #23 really is a yellow toned beige, unlike #23 of the Missha Perfect Cover BB cream.

Oh, and I don't like that this BB cream claims to be 'chemical-free'. It does contain quite a few. =/ Here's the (ridiculously long) ingredients list:

21 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by stellina

Since Missha started selling online in the U.S., I've tried several of their products including the famous BB creams. I got this after going through the Perfect Cover BB & while it's a good product, I prefer the Perfect Cover. I will say that this is more moisturizing, so dry skin types would probably like it better, but it's also more fluid in texture & doesn't cover quite as well. However, the packaging (as with many Missha products) is very nice & it has no noticeable fragrance.

I've found Missha to be a great online merchant. They run frequent specials & with this last order, they enclosed a full-size BB base and cleansing oil in addition to a handful of samples!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by fallenrainxx

This product cost $38 for a regular size bottle, which is on the expensive side of any facial product. However, it is well worth the money! It covers redness and scarring extremely well. It doesn't break me out. It looks very natural and feels light on the skin. It is made with organic ingredients and has healing properties (contains ginkgo biloba & over 10 other extracts). It has SPF, like most BB Creams. The packaging is super pretty and comes with a convenient and sanitary pump. The one thing about this product is that it doesn't cover rough surfaces well. I have acne, so while it's great for redness and pores, it doesn't cover actual pimples. Another thing is that it only comes in 2 shades, so if you aren't fair-skinned (I am, so I don't have a problem with this), then you should not buy this product. For reference, I'm an NC25

Overall, well worth the price and I would totally buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It is a thinner consistancy than normal bb cream but it is surprizingly moisturizing without being oily!! because it is thin it wont cover bumps orpores physically but it covers the color and makes the skin look amazing! It looks natural, like my skin but perfect, unless of course you apply too much. you only need a dab and it really does the best job at staying fresh all day!

it has peptides and other great nutrients, spf 25 pa++ and it is made without 5 known irritants like talc. cant remember. this is the hypoallergentic bb cream, it is the best in my opinion.

i got #13 light milky beige. perfect for very fair porcelain tone.

i recomend this one for all skintypes and problems. i have large pores and dry acne prone skin and it seems to do great! there is four shades. and it comes in a 20mL small size that is perfect! It will last a looong time!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2010 8:28:00 AM More reviews by anitahuynh

This was my first bb cream I purchased, the sale assistant at missha advised me to purchase this bb cream over the other normal one in the red/burgandy tube, the reason being this one uses "natural" ingredients, unlike the other bb cream. I was sold! I purchased the second colour in the range, (there are only 3 colours), for $39.50. I am a NC25-NC30 in MAC for reference. I use this cream every day, I only use half a pump for light to medium coverage, because one pump is way too much. I love this cream, I think the tube would last me around 6-8 months, and the price is affordable :)