eos Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

3.5

Active ingredients: Homosalate 8.0%, Avobenzone 3.0%, Octocrylene 2.75%. Inactive ingredients: Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D’abeille), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Component of Natural Flavor.

on 6/9/2011 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is one of the best lip balms I have ever used! I get really dry lips all year round and this just leaves a great soft feel to my lips whenever I put it on. I put it on every morning and when needed throughout the day. It was a little more expensive than what I would like to spend but its worth every penny. It smells amazing. Just like a lemon! I love this lip balm! End of story.

on 6/7/2011 8:51:00 AM

I was attracted by the super cute design but this did not moisturize my lips AT ALL. If anything, it made them feel more dried out minutes after I applied it. Gave it to my 6 year old daughter who I am sure has lost it by now.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

LOVING THIS!! I'm asian and its really humid here and this lip balm is great, its fresh and not sticky. The packaging is cute, it applies evenly, it smells like sweet lemon and its got spf. Would be nice if it smelt more tangy, though that is literally my only criticism. I find myself constantly applying this because it is soo addictive! love love love.

on 6/2/2011 4:10:00 PM

i love the smell, but like other reviewers stated it just does not have good staying power! it last like 30 mins on my lips and then i have to keep re applying. the packaging is cute as well.. just wish the product would deliver more =/

on 5/31/2011 9:11:00 PM

This lip balm is so cute! I just love using it because it's so unique.
It's got a nice light scent, and I love the fact that it has SPF. Also not the most moisturizing lip balm I've ever used, but it does the job.
Obviously not really a pocket lip balm, but I throw one in my purse one on my vanity and one in the bathroom.
Love the egg shaped design. My dog loves them too, he think they're his toys :p

on 5/30/2011 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I Love this! Keep it in my purse all the time! I bought it mostly because it was different and I also saw it being used in a michelle phan video and decided to give it a try. I will buy anything Lemon as well.

on 5/29/2011 4:38:00 PM

I bought this last year and i still use it, it's really cool. it smells really nice and feels nice on my lips too.

on 5/22/2011 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I love the packaging and the scent but the fact of the matter is, in one hour I have re-applied it 3 times. It doesn't stick or stay. Even when I used carmax UNDER it it wore off so fast. I had the red one, I stopped using it after 2 weeks.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

When I first saw eos lipbalm at walmart i thought it was candy but it was actually lipbalm! I was very suprise of how the packaging was! super super super cute :) The first one i bought was " Summer Fruit" I didnt really like the scent of it , so i tried "Lemon Drop" And i LOVED it!! I absolutely love the smell of lemons!

Pros:
- amazing scents
- very cute packaging
- spf 15 (great for summer)
- very moisturizing
- stay on lips for pretty long time.]

Cons:
- hard to store cuz its kinda big
- kinda pricey

Overall Rating : 5 Stars!!

on 5/22/2011 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I think the EOS lip balm are pretty good ones since they're organic and they really helped moisturizing my dry lips. But unfortunately I don't like this lip balm being sweet!!! This is the only negative aspect about it.

Advantages:
- not sticky
- lovely scent
- cute design
- moisturizes & smoothes lips
- organic ingredients
- some of the lip balms even have SPF

Popular Lip Treatments