July 25, 2014 | 1986 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by davesmsperfect

This is a great lip balm. Light on your lips & not sticky. I also love the flavor & cute packaging.

My only problem with it is it isn't very long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by fieryrose13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it! Of course, the whole reason I bought it was for the unusual shape (who wouldn't love lip balm in a ball?), but the product itself has really impressed me. Not only does this one smell great, it tastes good, too...it doesn't have that waxy taste other lip balms have. It's fun to apply, has good, sturdy packaging, and really does what it sets out to do. The SPF is a big plus, too. I'll definitely buy it again. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Jenny7909

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this item I have bought all kinds of lip items this is one I keep coming back too!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by stl

I picked this because of its packaging. Very cute and I love yellow. It's moisturizing enough, and not sticky. I quite like it. But my boyfriend just hates it, he said the smell is artificial and he hates it on me. So....there you go. I probably would still repurchase as I just love the packaging!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by szebal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this lip balm - and the packaging just makes it even better. Not too heavy or sticky, and the taste is so yummy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by live4rn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot, especially the SPF and the yummy flavor! However, like others said, the packaging is not practical. I'll still buy it again though!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by musicianbeautician12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really good buy for the price!! I love the rubbery surface and the way it clicks when it's all the way closed. It tastes good (always a plus), smells, good, and just feels good. Has a lip-glossy shine that makes it really nice and natural looking but still looking like you try to look good. (Trust me, I do!) The moisturizers do work and my lips are softer after I use this. It's nice for school, but my only problem is that the sphere shape is hard to fit into jeans. It looks kinda weird if you can fit it. Other than that, I would definitely get another and will be getting more of these.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Necolarptic

To start, this stuff was a ***** to get! I had to get my mom to pick me up some when she was traveling in DC! (Canadian girl here.) She had to go to a bunch of CVS of Walgreens... she basically bought as many as she could get her hands on, since they're reasonably inexpensive. (Yet eos charges in the neighbourhood of $15 to shop to Canada... thanks a lot.) I got this and summer fruit. This is by far my favourite. Very pleasant consistency, gives my lips a nice shine. I keep it in my make-up bag on the bathroom counter. I couldn't handle losing it, so I carry summer fruit in my purse. I like the staying power, and the ball is pleasant to apply. I'm not sure if it'd moisturize amazingly well in a normal setting. I'm a chronic lap balm applier... I re-apply even if it's not needed. The smell and taste are sweet and lemony and perfect imo. Wish it was readily available in Canada. On the other hand, it should last awhile!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this one! I have several of the EOS balms and this is my favorite! Its fresh and delicious smelling and it has SPF, which is always a plus.

Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by oxnicoleox3

I think this is so raved about because of the packaging, and I agree! It's just fun! Who doesn't love chapstick in a ball? It can completely coat lips in one swipe. It's one of my favorites. It smells delicious and is very moisturizing. It really stays on my lips for a while and is quite thick.