Cargo Blush - Catalina

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Sorbic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. May Contain ( /-): Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines).

on 10/14/2001 9:07:00 PM

Oh, how I love this blush! It looks scary clown pink in the pan, but on the cheeks, it looks like I've been running or I just woke up from a zillion hours of sleep! It's not an obvious-hi-I'm-wearing-blush color, just pretty. Would buy again if I should ever happen to run out. :)

on 6/19/2001 5:45:00 PM

I love this blush, it is a pale true ballet pink that gives me a perfect glow in the winter. You can't go wrong with this blush if you are light, fair, or fair-medium. On anyone else, I am afraid it wouldn't show up. I have rose undertones and am a stila b, and I love this blush! Plus you get a lot!

on 6/16/2001 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Catalina is a true pink - not fucshia, not rose - Pink! It looks a little bright in the pot, but goes on sheer for a beautiful flush! Perfect for us ivory-skinned girls.
It's also great along your hairline for a brightening effect.
The pot is HUGE and if I used only this blush, it could very well last me for the rest of my life!
Great value too!

on 6/8/2001 4:28:00 PM

First, I must say, Cargo makes the best blush out there - IMHO! I have many, but the first one I bought was Catalina. It is a true pink, no brown tones. Cargo blushes go on super smooth, great pigmentation that is easy to work with, and lasts all day. In addition to putting Catalina on my cheeks, I use a big brush to apply it sparingly to my forehead & bridge of my nose for a "brightening" effect which I think Catalina is great for.