July 29, 2014 | 1479 users online

Blush - Cargo - Catalina

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2001 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Julie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this blush, it is a pale true ballet pink that gives me a perfect glow in the winter. You can't go wrong with this blush if you are light, fair, or fair-medium. On anyone else, I am afraid it wouldn't show up. I have rose undertones and am a stila b, and I love this blush! Plus you get a lot!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2001 5:37:00 AM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Catalina is a true pink - not fucshia, not rose - Pink! It looks a little bright in the pot, but goes on sheer for a beautiful flush! Perfect for us ivory-skinned girls.
It's also great along your hairline for a brightening effect.
The pot is HUGE and if I used only this blush, it could very well last me for the rest of my life!
Great value too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2001 4:28:00 PM More reviews by annabegins

First, I must say, Cargo makes the best blush out there - IMHO! I have many, but the first one I bought was Catalina. It is a true pink, no brown tones. Cargo blushes go on super smooth, great pigmentation that is easy to work with, and lasts all day. In addition to putting Catalina on my cheeks, I use a big brush to apply it sparingly to my forehead & bridge of my nose for a "brightening" effect which I think Catalina is great for.