August 22, 2014 | 1247 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have been using this for about 6 months and am getting ready to purchase again. I usually dab a small amount of this under my eyes, (sometimes over, sometimes under foundation) - I then let it sit for a few minutes while I do something else and then with my ring finger, gently blend this in. It instantly brightens my dark areas and makes my eyes look fresh and awake! The formula is rather watery and thin which I like because it does not crease and I am still able to use a regular concealer over it if I need extra coverage. It is quite pricey here in Canada and as with other products, I would never pay full price for this and wait for it to go on sale.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

i LOVE this. I apply it after my foundation. I put it on my ring fingers, and dab it into my undereye area. It brightens up the area so nicely. This stuff does not crease, does not settle into lines, and does not dry out the undereye area. It actually seems to moisturize it. It's a very watery, shimmery product, just give it a try, it's so worth it. I'll use this forever.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Katharine40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I cannot imagine why this product has such a high rating on MA. If dark circles are a problem for you, this ain't the answer. While it does soften them somewhat, it is in no way a substitute for concealer. Don't waste your money.

6 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Sierraspen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros
- good coverage for under eyes
- good consistency
- lasts forever
- feels nice under your eyes
- if around your eyes are sensitive this helps
Cons
- sometimes the roller ball will get stuck
- might dispense too much but it can be used on your eyelid to wash out the blue or purple discolorization
- very expensive

I love this but I'm not sure if i will by it again since its so expensive
My mom loves this so I might use some of hers once in a whole
Nothing compares to this

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Avril14th

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do not use this as my concealer. I put it on after my foundation and concealer as a highlighter around my eyes and it is just enough, not sparkly or thick like some highlighters. I am sure you could use this to highlight other areas of face as well.**Update**This product is amazing when used to enhance under eye and side eye area after I use my concealer. I also use it over my acne scars (after concealer) to further blur the pigmentation. Everyday staple for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by honeyjaffar

this product was just to sheer for my under eyes. i love the soothing feeling of the metal ball but i feel that this product is just not a great concealer at ALL. i think getting it in clear wouldve been a wiser decision

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by makeupphd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this little roller! I've been using it for about 2 weeks and I haven't seen any significant change in my moderate under-eye circles, but I like the level of coverage it provides and the idea that it might be doing st to help my under-eye area. I like wearing corrector and concealer and when I wear this I don't need the corrector. I have it in the medium/deep shade which is nowhere near deep, and it works great for my nc35-ish skin. I would definitely repurchase bc I like the idea of an additional treatment for my under-eyes now that I'm a little older and bc i can wear this alone for some coverage if i'm in a rush.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by hgpt2

I like this roller because it really conceals my dark circles well and blends evenly into my skin tone. Its got a thick consistency so you have to really blend well into your skin. A little goes a long way. I bought it in the medium/dark color for my NC35 skin. The only problem is that the product doesn't dispense from the roller at times, so I have to roll vigorously on the back of my hand, shake it a bit to get the product out. Its only been 15 days since I bought it, so its not empty, its definitely full. I am not sure if this happened with anyone else, but I wouldn't be buying this product again because of its packaging quality. I would rather use a cream concealer from a jar.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by gksk520

This gives little coverage for people who have really bad dark circles like I do. I gave it 4 lippies however, because it gives a very natural (light) coverage and goes on and blends in smoothly. I use this on days when I go to work and want to look a little more natural. This way I don't look too sick or tired but I don't look cakey.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Honestly, this is not a good product if you have under eye circles. The yellow color does neutralize, but the coverage is not enough. Since this requires a separate brush to blend for application, AND a second product to cover up the rest... not worth it.

Edit: I retried this. for some reason, I am just not seeing why people love this so much. i don't have extremely dark circles, but it still did not provide enough coverage.