Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 10/10/2012 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

edit- on its own, lasting power is TERRIBLE. will not repurchase as i have to touch it up throughout the day though i set with powder.

Not much to criticize about this product. 'Tis easy to use, the novelty and slight cooling effect of the application is fun, and the brightening effect is noticeable, but not over the top (i.e. you won't find this cakey). Thought I would dislike it-- scoffing at the claims, and passing it by, thinking it too gimmicky to be of any use. Only got it cuz AModelRecommends (great blogger/youtuber) demonstrated it, and it actually worked really well!
Over concealer, I apply it in an upside down triangle shape--so when I blend it out, it brightens the entire under eye socket (looks more natural than a harsh horizontal stripe).

on 10/5/2012 6:22:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Really drying on my skin and noticeable.
Plus it has alcohol as one of its main ingredients

on 9/30/2012 1:46:00 PM

No good. I have very fair skin, thin skin around my eyes, and dark circles of course. This Garnier product doesn't even assure full coverage in the first stages after application. In less than an hour it's gone and the skin around my eyes is dark again. It doesn't treat the skin too well either- it doesn't blend well, it's like it can't reach deeper levels of skin and just stays there. I have tried Estee Lauder (long lasting but drying), Bobbi Brown (probably the best of these three) and Mac (no complaints) before this. This Garnier product doesn't stand a chance in comparison..

on 9/27/2012 10:18:00 AM

I immediately tried the product as soon as I got it and boy was I in love! It provided me with just enough coverage to cover my dark circles without drying my eyes at all! Nowadays, I don't even need to put on any undereye concealer!! (Note it is perfect for my eyes,as they are not heavily dark, but this may not be the best thing for people with darker circles as you may want some concealer on top as this is only light-medium coverage)

With that said, the ONLY downside to this product is the packaging. The roll on doesn't seem to sit nicely like the other eye roll ons creams I've used. Sometimes the product doesnt distribute onto the eyes so i need to swipe it on my hands a few times before retrying it on my eyes. But I am in nooooo way complaining as the product itself serves its justice so well. :)

on 9/26/2012 12:02:00 AM

I love this product!!! I'm on my 2nd botle and it lasts a lot of time!

PROS
- Very good for dark circles
- does not dry out skin
- lasts on skin
- easy to apply (I do not use the roll, I just take some with my finger)

CONS
- I don't see the packaging working, product leaks out
- makes a big mess leaking A LOT

on 9/19/2012 8:51:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

The color does not go with my skin tone. I like their under eye puffyness roller so I gave this product a try. A fail.

on 9/19/2012 4:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff. It works well even when I don't put on any other makeup and while it doesn't cover them completely, it does do a pretty good job at hiding my dark circles. The price is fantastic too. Only giving it a 4 because by the time I go to do under my second eye, I have to roll it up and down my hand a bit to get the same amount of coverage I got on the first eye.

on 9/19/2012 3:08:00 PM

This is sooo great for over forty women with drier, crepier under eye area. It covers so well and never creases. It also never gets cakey or dry. Try applying it by tapping it in and then reapply if needed. This is the best under eye concealer I have ever used. I have moderate dark circles with light skin. The color of the original one is perfect. I think its the color that makes it so perfect. The color is peachy and perfect! Love!

on 9/19/2012 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is amazing, it perfroms magic on me! .I usually stay to really late studying so the next morming ill wake up with serious dark circles, but this concealer completely hides it and makes it look like i got my full 10 hours of sleep its absolutley amazing, one of my favorites without a doubt!

on 9/19/2012 7:39:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have been using this for about 6 months and am getting ready to purchase again. I usually dab a small amount of this under my eyes, (sometimes over, sometimes under foundation) - I then let it sit for a few minutes while I do something else and then with my ring finger, gently blend this in. It instantly brightens my dark areas and makes my eyes look fresh and awake! The formula is rather watery and thin which I like because it does not crease and I am still able to use a regular concealer over it if I need extra coverage. It is quite pricey here in Canada and as with other products, I would never pay full price for this and wait for it to go on sale.