December 21, 2014 | 997 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by 4815162342

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was really excited to try this product. My skin isn't very sensitive and i'm not allergic to many makeup products, but when I used these my face got really itchy, red, and bumpy. It made my skin irritated and made it feel tight. You shouldn't purchase it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Beautygirl48

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got these as a present in a goodie bag from a party that I went to. I absolutely loved the packaging and the smell of the towelettes. However, after trying them my face started to break out. I have used tons of different brands of cleansing towelettes but this is the only one that made me break out. I really wish I could use it because they smell so good and leave my face feeling very fresh and clean. Not sure why I broke out but maybe other people will not have this problem. Since they seem so great I really hope that other people can use and enjoy them.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by drugstorejunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've heard many encouraging reviews on YouTube as well as online. However, these makeup wipes failed to remove "every trace" of makeup (I use waterproof mascara). After a few swipes, my makeup wasn't visible on my face anymore but I get the feeling that my face is still covered in makeup. As I was applying this product to my face, it immediately stung my face and irritated it. This also dried out my skin. So bottom line: I will not recommend this to anyone, although I heard many great reviews on this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by hcobeachhottie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i've never written a negative review before, but here we go...
the reason i bought these was to use them as a make up remover. this doesn't take off all of my foundation, and my eye make up doesn't budge AT ALL. i watch youtube videos about people saying this even removes waterproof eye make up... ummmm definitely not the case, for me at least. also, these stung my eyes SO much! i don't have sensitive skin/eyes, so i feel like that is saying something.
I wanted to like these so much but i couldn't stand them. you're better off just using a baby wipe on your face. the smell is really nice though, i'll give it that

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by 123loverXOXO

Let me begin by saying that I do not usually have sensitive skin. When I read the reviews here on MUA and people were saying that these burned, I thought "How bad can it be? I have tough skin anyways"; so, when I was walking through Shoppers and spotted these on sale I decided to pick them up. When I finally used them OMGOSH, THE BURN!! It hurt so badly I couldn't believe it. I'll finish up the pack because I don't like to waste my money, but I will not be buying them again. Because these burn so badly I dread using them; totally not worth the $8 and change I paid for them. Really awesome packaging though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by violetkat22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like these, and I use them at night to take off my makeup. They get most of my eye makeup off, and I don't find them irritating unless I "scrub" with them, which you really shouldn't do with a makeup wipe in the first place. It doesn't sting my eyes or anything, I'm sad this has happened for others!

The scent is mild and doesn't bother me, and the packaging is standard for face wipes, so no complaints there.

I'll repurchase unless I find something better.

Update: I have definitely not found anything better. I've tried other brands just to test how they hold up, and nothing does as good of a job as the Yes to Cucumbers wipes. They are refreshing and get all of my makeup off with absolutely zero greasy residue. HG.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by bluehawaiicupcakes

First of all, when you open the package, there is a strong scent, not exactly cuxumbers but something that made ne want to lie down. Secondly, my skin is not sensitive but this product which claims to be hypoallergenic and non irritating burned my skin! I used it to remove my makeup and it felt fine for a few minutes but once I removed all of my face makeup (foundation, powder and blush), my skin started to feel tight, itchy and flushed. I gently wiped my right eye (eyeliner and mascara) and my eye started tearing up and was red for a couple minutes. The pain was so bad that I started to cry. I really did expect more from the yes to cucumers line. Please don't purchase this.

********UPDATE*********
the smell still sucks but it doesnt burn as much. but after using my nose is splotchy and shiny. still dont recommend

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by lindseymhelms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I usually use the neutrogena wipes, the ones in the blue packaging- and do not have overly sensitive skin, or eyes. But these wipes burned my eyes- so bad! I will not buy them again, and stick with either Neutrogena or Olay!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by helensia98

Packaging is cute, as are all the "yes to ...." products. these towelettes burned my face. the entire yes to cucumber line burns my face..it sucks. i love the smell and it takes off my mascara but it feels like acid is being poured on my skin and it seriously hurts! also causes some redness. will not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by albs

These made my skin burn so badly, and I really don't have sensitive skin at all. Every time I washed my face after using these, even once, my face would burn. They're not overly good at removing makeup either. It's a shame.