April 19, 2014 | 1592 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by aashgraant

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i hear a lot about the yes to carrots brand. this is the only product i've tried by this brand and i am so disappointed. im hesitant to try this brand again because of my experience with these facial towelettes. the towelettes BURNED my face, sure it removed the makeup but my face turned red afterward and my face tingled and burned in a bad way, not in the "my face is so clean" way. if you hate the smell of cucumbers you'll obviously hate this product. i don't recommend this product whatsoever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

-I LOVE these! I purchased the 40-pack for CHEAP from Target, I think I had a coupon and got them for $4. I'm a huge fan of these because of the natural ingredients + it's so much easier to take your make-up off at night with a towelette! Wiping make-up off is MUCH easier than washing it off when you don't have time or are completely exhausted!

-Note: If you wear heavy make-up, you're probably going to need a stronger cleanser than these. These are for people who wear basic make-up and non-waterproof (regular) mascara. I find these work GREAT for removing all of my make-up.

-Fresh cucumber scent! Hypoallergenic, so they're VERY MILD. I did not experience a tingling feeling - I noticed some other reviewers did. Non-irritating for me. The packaging is secure (there's a cover/flap that you can snap open and shut) to keep the towelettes moist so they don't dry out!

-I'm going to try the blueberry ones next because the reviews are better, but I DO like these cucumber ones and would highly recommend them for anyone who likes fast & easy cleansers!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by staceb1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are great for my sensitive/oily skin. I use these to take off face and eye makeup and follow up with a gentle cleanser. I've tried many different brands of face wipes, and these ones are the only ones that do not make my face sting. Try them!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Ashley3215

This is the BEST face towelette i have ever used! i used it while i was camping and there was no running water and this cleared up ALL of my acne. THIS IS AMAZING. it gave my face a glow and its just the best

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Srompala

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does not remove eye makeup and if you try it stings. Doesn't do a thoroughly good job removing my blush/bronzer either. Waste of my $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Kattykat101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product and the moisterizer gave me the warst allergic reaction of my life! If you have sensitive skin DO NOT take the risk it took my skin around a month to heal!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by icepunkprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to love these. I used them for about 5 months w/out any problems and they removed my makeup fine and smelled wonderful. After a while though they began to make my skin burn, especially my eye area. I don't really have sensitive skin and it wasn't a reaction that was present when I first began using these, but it developed over time. I finally stopped using them and my skin is less red and irritated. Bummed they didn't work for me, bu otherwise they were okay.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by MoonKitty

Great product, lovely packaging. Love the smell of it, but I'm not a big fan of that tingly feeling it gives my skin after use; it feels strange and slightly painful, in my opinion. I also don't really like how it makes my skin feel a little sticky after use. However, it does remove makeup nicely and these wipes are great if you're on-the-go, or if you're too lazy to scrub your makeup off with a cream or cleanser-type makeup remover. Overall, it's a winner, and it's a great value considering they often sell value packages of these at Target and Walgreens.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 5:12:00 AM More reviews by aureliationg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Unlike the Biore or Soap & Glory wipes that gave me an allergic reactin, these towelletes worked fantastically on me! I do use them n days where i have light makeup on and just need a bit a freshening up.i gave sensitive skin but i didn't get a reaction from these at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by BlushingBarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought these makeup remover wipes becuse I always hear people talking about them but personally I am not a huge fan of them. They removed most of my makeup but these left a weird residue on my face and they burnt my skin horribly! I could not use these near my eyes because it made my eyes feel like they were on fire. I do not have sensitive skin and that usally does not happen when I use makeup remover wipes. I do like that these have a resealable package so they will not dry out. I also thought that these were a little pricey ($10 for 30 wipes) because I could just go to Costco and buy the Kirkland Signature makeup wipes witch are $12 for 150 wipes and they work MUCH better. Overall I did not like these makeup removing wipes and I would not reccomend them. Thanks for reading and I hope this helps!