November 26, 2014 | 1664 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Chance Eau Tendre

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2010 6:34:00 AM More reviews by olivia22

Quite nice, nothing too special. Smells EXACTLY the same as Marc Jacobs Daisy!!

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 11:50:00 AM More reviews by kacha

What a lovely scent. Fresh and flowery, but not too sweet, with undertones of sensual and sexy. I like Versace Bright Crystal and Crystal Noir, Ralph Lauren Romance. This one is at the moment my all time favorite. I don't like Chanel scents much generally, but this one is very different.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by tenderheart003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Adore! The original Chance was much too overpowering and heady for me. This flanker smells absolutely nothing like the original. The only thing they have in common is the bottle. This is the perfect summer day fragrance. It is light, airy and feminine. It is definately floral but it's not heavy because it is tempered by some citrus. I know many were saying it doesn't last on them, but it lasts all day on me. It is similar to MJ Daisy, but not exactly the same. Daisy is a bit heavier and less fresh. My other fragrance loves are of course Daisy, Chanel Coco Mlle, Chanel Eau Premiere, and Stella.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2010 9:26:00 AM More reviews by jj14x

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I had a sample version of this perfume. Its very powdery and flowery. It has warmth in it too. I prefer cold flowery sprakling fresh fragrances though (miss dior cherie l'eau, versace bright crystal, emotion biagiotti, etc.) but it is a very nice scent, very pleasant. It also reminded me of J'ador Dior ( same warmth). Sweet...The staying power is very bad though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by skyxdancer

I'm surprised to find that the rating for this fragrance is so low! I usually don't like Chanel perfumes just because the scent is way too strong and in-your-face for me, but I fell in love with Chance Eau Tendre as soon as I smelled the sample. I went to Macy's to try it out on myself and it smelled SO good. It's not exactly a unique scent when I sniffed it from the sample, but on me, my goodness, it was amazing! Very soft, fresh, and feminine. So maybe it's just how the fragrance reacted with my skin, but this is definitely a keeper for me. Will be repurchasing again!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by dreamybutterfly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was initially put off by the fact that I don't like the original Chance and assumed this would be very similar to the original except lighter. It doesnt smell anything like the original Chance (which imo is quite spicy). Chance eau Tendre is classified as a fruity/floral but I dont really get the fruity aspect as I always assume fruity = sweet. Chance eau Tendre is a light floral that doesnt have any distinctive quality about it and smells quite generic. Its pretty but nothing about it stands out or makes it memorable. It smells very very similar to Marc Jacob's Daisy - if you like Daisy I can pretty much guarantee you will like this fragrance. I bought this because I am a sucker for a good ad campaign. Also I was expecting the actual perfume to be pink in color but it is not its clear.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2010 12:28:00 AM More reviews by aStarlitSea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't like the original chance or the second iteration eau fraiche very well but this one i rather like. I have been wearing this for a few days and it is refreshingly light for daytime wear. This is a very casual and it feels very playful and innocent - no vixen or sexy minx hiding in here. I like it for its fruity notes that are not too sweet but very summery, this does not turn sugary at any point which is very appreciated. The mid floral notes smell like jasmine and another light watery floral smell i can't quite name but they are very pleasant. The white musk is very subtle but still manages to ground this acceptably. The lasting power is pretty poor however and that is my only real beef with this fragrance; it lasts about 3 hours on me. Very light and pretty scent overall - not revolutionary and not distinctly 'chanel' to me. I will use up and maybe repurchase but probably not as i find estee lauder's pleasures exotic to be more interesting on me and of the same genre.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by goldenjoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, this fragrance is definitely aimed at a younger audience. I'm not in my teens, so generally I stay away from anything overly fruity and sweet. However, I really love a lot of chanel fragances and had to try this one out. I was not a fan of the original chance and chance fraiche, but I love this one! It has a really pretty citrus note at the beginning, very fresh and clean and not overly sweet. Then the florals come in, and to me the jasmine is also clean and soapy not so heavy. The white musk I love on this. Again, very clean, not overly soapy but not dirty either. Overall a very fresh light floral fragrance that I will wear all spring and summer. Lasting power on this isn't great. About 3 hours on me. However, to me this is a plus since for summer I like light fragrances that don't overpower.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by littlesunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am so surprised about the negative reviews for this. While I don't collect a lot of fragrances, due to my scent free work environment, I do love this one! It's very floral but that is the best part!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Kylie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am surprised by the negative reviews on this. I admit this is not that unique but it is better than most fruity florals on the market. This lasts all day on me and I get a ton of compliments. It is a pretty scent, reminds me of Daisy. I also have Eau Fraiche but the Eau Tendre gets more compliments.