April 20, 2014 | 1782 users online

Treatments - Kiehls - Midnight Recovery Concentrate

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Rainey1

This is a great product to combat dehydration, but it isn't very moisturizing and so I would recommend using a moisturizer after if you suffer from dry skin. I have combination skin and so it does the job for me. I would seriously only use a couple of drops if you are prone to breakouts....I thought if 2 drops works great then 5 drops will be amazing, but I actually broke out.
The lavendar essential oil also works to relax you for sleep.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by mirandajulian

So far (2 months) I like this product. My skin was looking somewhat dull and rough - after 1 week my skin has improved. It is super soft and when I wake up it is glowing. Loving it so far.
Hubby also had some funky skin problems around nose and eyebrows (scaling and red) have started him on it and his skin is doing much better,

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by AshleyMegan00

I love this product! I decided to splurge for a night serum. Literally, after one use I noticed a difference. There are very few products that give such instant results. I noticed that my skin looked so much more hydrated and yes, had a glow to it! I love it! The smell is lovely and the packaging is also really cool. I feel like it has helped with my random zits around my t-zone. I don't seem to be breaking out as much. This is one product I would definitely re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this product. It makes my combo/dry skin super soft and supple. It also leaves a nice glow!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by kellybui

This is one of the skincare that I get really excited about. I love everything about it from the way my skin look in the morning, the natural lavendar scent that makes me feel cozy n pleasant at night going to bed, and even the midnight blue colored bottle. I first learn of this product from fuzkittie on youtube. I just adore this. Im so into serums n oils nowadays and find normal moisturizing creams n lotions to be too thick and they just sit on my face unlike this amazing oil. I literally look forward to my skincare routine at night everyday. hehe

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Ultrapink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

O....o......this is not for me! I was really excited with the idea of trying this serum due to MUA reviews, but I have to admit it doesn't work well for me. I'm a 27 combination girl with a quite nice skin (thank God and my mother!!!!) but I'm a little obsessed with future wrinkles, I can't avoid it..... :(
so I decided to get it.
To be honest, I think itīs a great product and it gives a glowy finish to skin next morning, and it works well on fine lines, but I find I do get superficial pimples in areas I've never had spots, specially T-zone. I gave it to my boyfriend, yes, my boyfriend, ha ha, and he absolutely loves it. He told me flash effect over eye area itīs what he likes best though it's not recommended for it. So my overall is a 3 'cause it does not work for me but it does for my boyfriend!
UPDATE: After a few weeks, my boyfriend has been getting spots as well so he's finally leaving this serum too. I think Tocopherol is main reason.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

I'm so disappointed this didn't work for me. I've heard wonderful things about it from many people, but it just did nothing for me. While it did make me break out around my temples, of all places, the real disappointment was the complete lack of payoff. My skin looked no different at all. Day after day, it was like I'd just patted water into my skin. I normally love squalane oil and Kiehls products so was expecting my skin to drink this up. FWIW, I have combination skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by mm1352

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I urge you to try a sample before buying- my roommate broke out but my skin loves this stuff. I have combination skin- super oily between the eyebrows- semi oily forehead and nose- normal/dry everywhere else.

I received two samples of this and I LOVE it. The first sample lasted 2 1/2 weeks, the 2nd sample lasted 3 1/2 weeks. I admit I was scared at first because of the oily parts of my skin- but I found that when I stuck to the one-to-two drop recommendation per area- that's when I found the best results. It absorbs fairly quickly- and you have to resist the urge to pile on more as you would a normal moisturizer- I don't think it's meant to be used that way. I avoided using this in the oiliest part of my skin (right b/w the eyebrows) because it did feel like it was clogging my pores there.

I use this under the Kieh'ls Ultra Facial Moisturizer at night. After I wash my face in the morning- the combination of both products is making my skin very fresh- bright- and plump. I find I am using less oil sheets during the day (used to use 3 through out the day- now I use one in the middle of the day)- my makeup goes on so much smoother and the overall condition of my skin has definitely improved. I find that my daytime moisturizer (Clean and Clear dual action moisturizer) also works even better now.

I'm moved on to the full size now- and I don't think I can turn back.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Graci0us

O I want to love this product for I've heard rave reviews of it.

Unfortunately after two days of application I have had a breakout - somewhat similar descript to previous reviews: superficial pimples in areas of my skin I NEVER used to get spots. :(

My skin is pretty resilient, would not classify as sensitive. Thus I'd urge you to use a sample before making purchase!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by puggy1234

I received a sample of this, and was skeptical. I also received a sample of the toner and cleaner which we just "meh". Didn't do anything for my skin either way. But the serum is lovely. After I'm finished the serum I'm working on now, I may consider buying this.