December 18, 2014 | 1824 users online

Eye Primer - LORAC - Behind the Scenes Eye Primer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by MissLivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

IMO, this product should have more of a cult following then UDPP and TFSI. UDPP and TFSI creased on me by the middle of a 7 hour school day, where this lorac primer lasts me through a full 7 hours and beyond. The squeeze tube is brilliant, and it has more product than UDPP and TFSI. Granted, its roughly $2 more, but you get .47 fl. oz. over UDPP and TFSI's .34 and .35 oz. Love this product, makes even drugstore shadows last through a school day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 5:14:00 PM More reviews by bih80

Update: I bought the full bottle and I've been using it for months and months and it's still my favorite primer ever. I swear my eyeshadow is on with cement as it doesn't come off until I wipe it off with a makeup remover. The other day I went boating and we got soaked and my eye makeup was the only one intact out of all the girls that went. And I mean intact, I didn't have to reapply or fix to go out for dinner.

I got this in the little black palette from LORAC and I have been testing it for 2 weeks now. It works, for me, even better than UDPP. My favorite part is that it is rich and creamy, blends well, and A SQUEEZE BOTTLE! I get all my product for sure. Once I am done with this sample I will certainly be buying the full bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by nemona7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I knew that this was an amazing product when the morning after partying, my eye makeup looked the same it had before i went out! highly recommend

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

People seem to like this but for me, my make-up is creasing and UD is way better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by lemaya

Oh my GOD!!! This is my new HG product ! SO MUCH BETTER than Urban's Decay's one !!!! Don't waist your money... Buy this product without hesitation!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by clearady

It is not a flawless product, as UD's can compare in some aspects. however, the packaging is perfection, it keeps the shadow in place, and it virtually disappears into your eyelid upon application. Eyeshadow lost some of its intensity as the night wore on (i have oily lids sometimes), but it didn't crease! I'm looking forward to trying Nars new eyeshadow primer when this one is done (which will take a long while lol). If that one ceases to impress, will try ArtDeco's. If those two don't work better, will definitely stick with this as this is beyond satisfactory. Deserves 4.5 stars.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Shicurls

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff works!! I have never used a primer that kept my eye make-up in place all day and night. This does the trick. It isn't shimmery, but very creamy and clean looking. I used it on my mom's crepey, older eyes, and her eye make-up lasted all day! Seriously,no budging, no streaking, I love this stuff! The tube makes it very sanitary and easy to use.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by CoonieR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Goodbye Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP)! After years of using UDPP I finally got tired of the horrible packaging and wasted product, so I decided to try LORAC's primer instead. I was very pleasantly surprised by how well Behind the Scenes (BtS) worked!

When I use BtS, my shadow goes on smoothly, lasts all day long and doesn't crease. It goes on as a sheer nude (undetectable on my NW20 super oily lids). I've worn it under both cream and powder shadows and it works well with both.

The packaging is awesome.... it's just a plain old black squeeze tube with a slant tip, which is fabulous compared to the tacky, product-wasting UDPP bottle and wand.

Love this!It's a must-have for others out there who love UDPP's formula but hate UDPP packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by lorencita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is definitely better than all the primers out there imo. UDPP dried out my eyes and made them itchy. TFSI would let out oil every once in a while, so by the end of the tube it was a diff consistency. This stuff not only holds my shadow better, it's also gentler on my lids & lasts longer! Great product & I will always use this. Try it.. you wont be disappointed. THX MUA

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by helenesq

I had tried the Urban Decay eye primer, but after a few seconds, my eyelids drooped! Yickes! This one did the job w/o any adverse effects. I am glad someone else invented an eye primer. In my opinion, this product will win over the UD eye primer users.