October 22, 2014 | 1766 users online

Eye Primer - LORAC - Behind the Scenes Eye Primer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

People seem to like this but for me, my make-up is creasing and UD is way better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by lemaya

Oh my GOD!!! This is my new HG product ! SO MUCH BETTER than Urban's Decay's one !!!! Don't waist your money... Buy this product without hesitation!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by clearady

It is not a flawless product, as UD's can compare in some aspects. however, the packaging is perfection, it keeps the shadow in place, and it virtually disappears into your eyelid upon application. Eyeshadow lost some of its intensity as the night wore on (i have oily lids sometimes), but it didn't crease! I'm looking forward to trying Nars new eyeshadow primer when this one is done (which will take a long while lol). If that one ceases to impress, will try ArtDeco's. If those two don't work better, will definitely stick with this as this is beyond satisfactory. Deserves 4.5 stars.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Shicurls

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff works!! I have never used a primer that kept my eye make-up in place all day and night. This does the trick. It isn't shimmery, but very creamy and clean looking. I used it on my mom's crepey, older eyes, and her eye make-up lasted all day! Seriously,no budging, no streaking, I love this stuff! The tube makes it very sanitary and easy to use.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by CoonieR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Goodbye Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP)! After years of using UDPP I finally got tired of the horrible packaging and wasted product, so I decided to try LORAC's primer instead. I was very pleasantly surprised by how well Behind the Scenes (BtS) worked!

When I use BtS, my shadow goes on smoothly, lasts all day long and doesn't crease. It goes on as a sheer nude (undetectable on my NW20 super oily lids). I've worn it under both cream and powder shadows and it works well with both.

The packaging is awesome.... it's just a plain old black squeeze tube with a slant tip, which is fabulous compared to the tacky, product-wasting UDPP bottle and wand.

Love this!It's a must-have for others out there who love UDPP's formula but hate UDPP packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by lorencita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is definitely better than all the primers out there imo. UDPP dried out my eyes and made them itchy. TFSI would let out oil every once in a while, so by the end of the tube it was a diff consistency. This stuff not only holds my shadow better, it's also gentler on my lids & lasts longer! Great product & I will always use this. Try it.. you wont be disappointed. THX MUA

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by helenesq

I had tried the Urban Decay eye primer, but after a few seconds, my eyelids drooped! Yickes! This one did the job w/o any adverse effects. I am glad someone else invented an eye primer. In my opinion, this product will win over the UD eye primer users.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by ThatLadyNextDoor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

AMAZING!! This is now my new HG eye primer! OMG, this is far better than UDPP. I've always used UDPP for years, but this is way better. It really does what it says, plus you get an added bonus due to the fact it comes in a tube. I loved UDPP, but hated that damn packaging. Seriously folks, this is WAY, WAY better. My eyeshadows blend well, plus the staying power is amazing. I'll put it to you this way, I went to the gym and did some treadmill sprints for 20 mins. I know it's bad to have m/u on while working out, but I didn't have the time to wash my face after work. Anway, my face looked like a mess, but my eye makeup didn't budge. LORAC, you deserve some l♥ve, baby!
If you're UDPP lover, you will love this even more. I'm gonna keep on purchasing this thing. Oh, yeah, btw, I also used TFSI and it sucked too. I didn't like it b/c it creased up on me. So long, UDPP and TFSI! Hello BTS!! : )

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Coccolina

Good primer, holds eye shadow perfectly. Unfortunately, I found it overly drying. Moisturize the sensitive eyes area well after removing this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 4:04:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Looooooooooooooove it lol. Finally an eye primer in a tube that is convenient and easily able to get all the product unlike UDPP. Plus this is better quality than UDPP and also Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I love Lorac and feel like their products don't get teh rave they deserve as honestly the shadows I use from them are the best quality, rich color, and lasting powder I have ever used amng my Nars Shadows, which both ar ebetter than Mac shadows imo. All too glad they cae out with this eye primer which I ironically ended up getting as a deluxe sample with a shadow purchase so didn't even have to buy it. Just amazing quality! :)