April 23, 2014 | 1987 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Lengths Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by ratzorunt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have really tiny, thin, short lashes. But this mascara really made a difference. I like the curved brush, and how its comb like so no clumpies!! It was alright, not like amazing. I paid $14 bucks for it, so it didn't break the bank or anything. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Jwls23

!Got this as a free gift with purchase! I had never heard of it or seen it before so I was shocked when I pulled out the wand. Strange but intriguing. I have to say that I have never been a fan of lengthening mascaras. My lashes are long and full naturally and I have noticed that lengthening mascaras make my lashes look almost too long almost long and stringy. However, I love this mascara. The tiny bristles grab even my tiniest lashes and separate them perfectly. NO CLUMP HERE and they look beautiful...not overly done either. The best part is that my fiancÚ' commented on my lashes. He is normally oblivious to all things beauty and had no idea that I was trying something new. On the first day of use we were having dinner and looked up and said "Wow your eyelashes look really pretty" Haha never would have expected that from him! You should give it a try. I never buy department store mascara b/c drug store is usually just as good but this was a stand out for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was skeptical of the wand, but it actually works! I find it easy to use, and in just a few strokes your lashes will be evenly coated. This makes lashes look long, and if applied on curled lashes, very nice. It doesn't really thicken too much, which is fine with me, as I don't like clumpy lashes. If you are looking for volumizing mascara, though, this isn't it. But for me it's perfect, I may even buy it after my samples run out..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by jennifur75

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a sample of this mascara with a GWP and I was sold after using it for the first time. I used it for a week and went and bought a full size if it today.

My lashes look longer, the brush is wonderful, no clumping, no flaking and it is so easy to apply. I also like that it is really hard to mess up while applying. The brush is so unique it is nearly impossible to get the mascara onto your skin. Easy to remove when you are done at the end of the day, and I never have flakes resting on my cheeks at the end of my work day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by SiiLLYxMEE

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, I didn't expect to like this mascara. I LOVE the brush! It grabs on to each and every lash perfectly. It does lengthen my lashes as it suits to claim. My only concern is that it kind of flakes throughout the day, but it's only to a minimum. It makes my lashes long and dark with no clumps. It takes pretty long to dry. All in all, I like this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by lgooding

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW! I've found my HG mascara!! I got this with the gift with purchase that clinique is doing and it's seriously the best mascara that I've used! This makes my lashes look like fake ones and the black is super black! The wand is a curved, rubber one with lash bristles/combs on one side of it...When I run out of this sample size, I am definitely going to purchase the full sized one for only 14 bucks!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by nudibelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

my HG mascara. absolutely love it. i heard abt this mascara on spoiledpretty and saw her before an after pictures i just HAD to try it, went out and bought it the next day absolutely amazing. does not budge, no racoon eye. no stiff prickly hard eyelashes. i hate mascaras that go on wet and dry up an make ur lashes hard, thats not natural. this is a great black and boy does it give you length. i have pretty long eyelashes an mascaras can clump on me give me the tammy faye look. this does not. I start at the base an brush at an outward angle, never straight up an it gives this winged out illusion. No eye irritations either. everyone notices and compliments on my lashes when i wear this..HG HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by n2l2m

I got this in the sample size and I absolutely love it! I have tried out other Clinique mascaras and think they are alright, nothing special, but this one is fabulous due to the wand!! It is curved rubber and there are only bristles on one side, which means you can get super close to the base of your lashes and not stab yourself with the other bristles. I'm not sure if the formula is anything special, but it's definitely the wand that is the best part. Since I have the sample size, I'm not sure if the full size would have a longer stick to the wand before the bristles start..if it does, it may be easy to get the mascara on your face when applying due to the angle you have to hold the brush. But for the sample size, I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Definite lengthening mascara ~ which is exactly what I wanted. I have quite a bit of fullness but I wanted my lashes 'look at me' long. This does it. At first I couldn't handle the brush. It was weird and awkward. Well, it is still a bit weird and awkward, but I just know how to use it now. Once you get used to it the results are amazing. I usually don't have to comb through my lashes anymore. Doesn't clump (well, it will eventually of course!) and makes me lashes look super long and sexy. I got the black/brown shade but it also comes in black. A new HG mascara for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by redbloodlips

I know the wand looks intimidating, but it doesn't take that long to get used to it and actually I grew fond of it at this point. The formula is amazing it makes my tiny little lashes, longer, not full but loong and I love that. I got it as a sample as soon as I start running out of it I will buy it