November 24, 2014 | 1986 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Nutty

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by ivy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Great, unbelievably cheap, shimmery taupe shadow. It's a perfect neutral and you can't beat the price or convenient small packaging. Like all WnW shadows, it's soft and blends easily. Very nice neutral color I've paid way more for with companies like Bobbi Brown.

Wears extremely well, though I use over UDPP. I find that using the gold-toned UDPP brings a warmth that complements my skin tone a little better than the shadow by itself.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Hooptie72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a new favorite. I love the texture of this eye shadow. The color is a beautiful taupe with some shimmer. It goes on so smooth and it is so cheap. I use Primer Potion and haven't had any creasing. The packaging is rather small which makes it awkward to handle, however, I like that it is not bulky. I use my finger to apply and it goes right where I want it. I look forward to trying some other colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

This is an amazing eyeshadow, especially for the price. It's a cool toned, deep taupey brown. It's super buttery and is great for an all over lid color. Blends easily but like all other WnW eyeshadows, it tends to have a lot of fallout so beware.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by princessandrew

as for most drugstore brand eyeshadows, the packaging isn't the greatest. i chipped my nail the first time trying to open the single eyeshadows. they don't really budge easily. the product itself is so silky & smooth. it goes on effortlessly & blends wonderfully. i love this color, i'm sure everyone would compare it to mac's satin taupe. the only downfall for me is the packaging & the fact that the color icon line shadows are so soft they break very easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 6:28:00 AM More reviews by riceball406

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I do like this color and it lasts very well for me with elf primer. Ive only used it in the outer v, so don't get full perspective of it. I don't know if it the right color for my skintone, but I can't knock its points on that and well I'm always picky with browns in general.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 6:13:00 AM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Good eyeshadow, but the color did not work at all on me. I'm cool toned and the color looked awful when I applied it.

It wore pretty well - most of my workday.

Tried another shade and worked much better. Would repurchase those shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 6:48:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Medium brown with lots of silver shimmer. I wear this all over my lid, throw a little black eyeliner on, and top the look off with Revlon lipstick in the color champagne on ice, and benefit hoolah bronzer, Gives me a beautiful bronze goddess look. I love how the shimmer wakes up my eyes, looks so stunning in the sunlight. Still can't believe this cost me 1$ at winco. Pinch me I must be dreaming...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by breakfastsong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this e/s. It's pigmented, blends easily, dirt cheap, and I hasn't creased on me so far (I use shadow primer though).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 4:14:00 AM More reviews by yunjin1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The color is awesome. It is a mush-have. Also, the most importantly, it is very inexpensive,

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

i was excited to try out this eyeshadow bc i heard it was a good dupe for MAC satin taupe. Little did I know, this was way far from it. Yes the color looks pretty in pan, but WnW has to change their packaging on these eyeshadows! They are hard to open =( When i place the color on my lids, I feel like it doesnt show up as well and when i blend it out, it disappears! Ughh really annoying. even with a colored base nothing is there or barely there. I'd rather buy the real Satin Taupe. This is just gonna sit in my collection now. Super let down. . .

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No