August 21, 2014 | 960 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 6:48:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Medium brown with lots of silver shimmer. I wear this all over my lid, throw a little black eyeliner on, and top the look off with Revlon lipstick in the color champagne on ice, and benefit hoolah bronzer, Gives me a beautiful bronze goddess look. I love how the shimmer wakes up my eyes, looks so stunning in the sunlight. Still can't believe this cost me 1$ at winco. Pinch me I must be dreaming...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by breakfastsong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this e/s. It's pigmented, blends easily, dirt cheap, and I hasn't creased on me so far (I use shadow primer though).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 4:14:00 AM More reviews by yunjin1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The color is awesome. It is a mush-have. Also, the most importantly, it is very inexpensive,

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

i was excited to try out this eyeshadow bc i heard it was a good dupe for MAC satin taupe. Little did I know, this was way far from it. Yes the color looks pretty in pan, but WnW has to change their packaging on these eyeshadows! They are hard to open =( When i place the color on my lids, I feel like it doesnt show up as well and when i blend it out, it disappears! Ughh really annoying. even with a colored base nothing is there or barely there. I'd rather buy the real Satin Taupe. This is just gonna sit in my collection now. Super let down. . .

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by hysttericglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I finally picked this up after id seen it a couple times and then found rave reviews for it on mua and youtube.First of all the price is AMAZING! i mean 1.99 for an eyeshadow is pretty great.This shadow has the softest almost velvety texture and it goes on very pigmented,the trick with this eyeshadow for me is to blend it to just the right point and not any higher up than that.When its blended just up into the crease it looks like you have a separate darker color in your crease which i love! but ive found if i take it to close to the brow it overpowers my eye and loses the two toned effect.Overall i love this shadow and i will definitely keep in my collection

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by megjane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I actually would like to give this product a 3.5. OK...maybe 3.7. It's really, really hard for me to not take the price into account when writing this review! I mean it's just so cheap. I will try though, because I think it's important to use products that preform well regardless of how much or how little they cost.

The texture and color of this eyeshadow is so great. No CoverGirl gritty sparkle-chunks here! It's a very finely milled powder that is pigmented just the right amount. I find that MAC and other high-end eyeshadows are sometimes too pigmented for me for just a day time look so this is a nice change. Nutty is shimmery/sparkly without being overly sparkly and the shade is really flattering on my pale skin and green eyes. No CoverGirl sparkle-chunks here! I wear this alone or with a little eyeliner, just in a soft wash over my eyelid. It blends well too.

However, after a 3-4 hours it starts to go badly. Yes, it creases, it fades, it will smear off your eyes if you rub it. Yes, even with primer. I'm sorry, but it does. I wish it was as long-lasting as some of my more expensive shadows but no, it's cheap :(

The strange thing is that the creasing/fading doesn't really bother me that much. I just swipe my finger across my eyelid crease to get it back to normal. It fades really nicely too, if there is such a thing! I find that the brown/taupe tint will stay for a long time, even if it's not as bold and fades evenly with no blotchiness. I don't put it on that heavily in the first place, so I find that the problems with this shadow are not that noticeable.

I actually really like the packaging. It's compact and doesn't come with one of those useless sponge tipped things.

So ya, I will continue to wear this ever day! I'll just make sure to fix that nasty crease!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by live4rn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is great. For the price ($1.99), you really can't go wrong. The only issue I have with it is I'm not crazy about the packaging (sometimes the hinge lid is hard to open). It goes on such a lovely taupey, brownish, tan color with gold shimmer. This shadow can be used as an all over lid color, crease, outer V, etc. I bet ladies with darker skin could use this as a gorgeous inner corner or highlighting color too. It is subtle but not boring at all. I just wish they had a wider color range.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a great taupe shade. It's just the right amount of silver. The payoff is really great, and the I love using it everyday with just a bit of brown liner. The staying power is great, but I do use primer with it, so I can't really say what it's like without it. I haven't tried any of the other colors, but I will definitely keep buying this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by socalgirl01

this is one of my go to eyeshadows when i am feeling lazy, i have gotten so many compliments on this color. I feel like it makes my eyes look even brighter. It has a wonderful color pay off, and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by itsastreetlight

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nutty didn't crease on me at all and is such a nice taupe shimmer/sheen. Good for beginners.