TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

4.6

Mica, Isoeicosane, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Polyisobutene, PTFE, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491.

on 10/3/2013 8:28:00 PM

This is by far the Best highlight I've ever tried. Yes it is a little more pricey than I would usually pay for a highlighter at the drugstore, but it is so worth it. It gives my skin a beautiful glow and I constantly get compliments on it. It also has a lot of product, I have been using it constantly for eight months now and it still looks brand new. It is a very multi-purpose product, you can use it on your eyes, cupid's bow, cheekbones. Keep in mind you have to use a very light hand otherwise you can go from pretty glow to disco ball. Overall, this is an amazing product and I really recommend investing.

on 10/3/2013 2:15:00 PM

This is my first high-end (or more expenvive-ish) powder highlighter and I think it's worth every penny. It is silkier, lasts longer and the package feels sturdier and more reliable than my drugstore highlighters. Also, I think it's going to last a really long time, because I have been using it everyday for the last 10 days and it hardly looks like it's been touched. No regrets. Highly recommended!

on 10/1/2013 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This a beautiful highlighter. I typically prefer a cream-based highlight because I like the dewy glow, but this is just stunning. You'll need to use a light hand tho. Aside from highlighting, this is so pretty when placed on the lid -- especially if you apply with your fingers -- the color will be more concentrated. It brightens up the eyes. I like this on my lid with a taupe in the crease and it's a wearable, everyday eye look. I also LOVE the packaging. Feels sturdy, cute graphics and nice mirror. I don't think I'll be running out of this any time soon -- it is a massive amount of product. I got mine for 50% off on Hautelook. Watch for deals!

on 10/1/2013 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this! I'm NC25 and this gives the perfect yellow-y glow to my skin. I use a fan brush to apply just a bit on top of my cheekbones daily. I don't find it too much for daytime at all, it just gives a healthy glow - no glitter or sparkle. Love love love!! Best highlighter I've ever come acrosss and I've tried a lot - Benefit High Beam, ELF palette, Sonia Kashuk, Benefit Watts Up, etc.

on 9/25/2013 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

My friends always told me about Mary and I never believed. But now that I have it I can't stop using it when I go out at night! The bright effect even shows up when I take pictures! I just don't like using at day time because I like the more natural look.. but this highlighter it's the best I've ever tried so far!

on 9/23/2013 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

THE BEST HIGHLIGHTER I HAVE EVER TRIED!

The price is cheap for the amount of product you get. Pigmentation of this product is superb. I feel that it is a mixture of pale yellow and gold. There are shimmers in it but once on my face, it is not noticeable at all and this is coming from a girl with oily skin. This product does not make me look oily. Instead, it gives a very healthy glow to the skin. This would be perfect if you want to achieve that natural glowly skin that supermodes have!

The powder is finely milled and does not appear to be chalky at all. It blends easily onto the skin. Must I really talk about the packaging? IT IS ADORABLE. If you read my reviews on fairydrops mascara, you would know that I am a sucker for cute packaging.

Cute packaging + high quality product = 5 LIPPIES!

Will repurchase if I'm out of this product! I feel that this will last me at least 2 years because it contains a lot of product and you only need a bit to highlight your face. I really have nothing to complain about this product. I love it! Would recommend this to anyone at all.

I use this on my brow bone, cupids bow and cheekbones. Can't get enough of this LOVE LOVE LOVE

on 9/15/2013 3:45:00 AM

Really good highlighter. Not quite 'bright' enough for my NW20 skin but with a tan in summer it will be perfect. Only thing is there's a lot of fallout and 'loosening' of the product . Cheap prices can be found online if you look hard enough :)

on 9/11/2013 10:23:00 PM

At first look the product looked glittery but I followed the MUA reviews and bought one. I did as they said trying only a little at a time and what I got was the softest golden shimmer ever! I think I had to reapply throughout the day since I was out for over 10 hours and it had dispersed a bit.

Highlighters had always intimated me because I had seen some bad use of highlighters but I cannot recommend this product enough! It could be considered pricey for some but only a tiny bit works!

on 9/11/2013 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is my first highlighter and I love it! I was skeptical and thought that it would be too shimmery/glittery but its perfect. It looks subtle and dewy, it's quite close to my skin colour (olive-y yellow with strong gold undertones). It blends beautifully and is super smooth. A little goes a long way so you have to apply sparingly. Love it, it looks gorgeous on me- if I can say so myself.

on 9/1/2013 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love love love this. My absolute favourite highlighter. I love that it's more yellow toned, but not golden, and it's so finely milled so it's not chunky glitter. Makes you look so glowy, you only need the smallest amount. The price is amazing too, it will last you for always (I use it almost daily and it hasn't even dinted the product, you just need to slightly touch the product with the brush).

Top Rated TheBalm Products