TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

4.6

Mica, Isoeicosane, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Polyisobutene, PTFE, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491.

on 7/1/2013 6:49:00 PM

This is a miracle in a compact! A little goes a long the way. This can be use to highlight cheeks, nose or eyeshadow. It can be for multi purpose which is so convenient for me. I highly recommend everyone this! This will make your face glow like a goddess! :)

on 6/30/2013 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

i literally get excited to put this on! amazing amazing amazing!

-feel like a movie star-

on 6/30/2013 4:40:00 AM

I am in love. I bought this after reading all the mua raves, and it has DELIVERED! My Mary loumanizer takes me from looking tired to looking radiant and fresh. It's very finely milled so it gives a sort of glow, rather than looking sparkly and fake. It looks very natural. A little goes a long way too so it will last ages. And I adore the colour - kind of champagne - it just goes so well with my skin. I love the versatility o this highlighter too - it looks great on cheeks, brows and tear ducts. I can't imagine ever ending my love affair with this! DEFINITELY repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Great highlighting product, not overly glittery and will last for hours. Very easy to blend to, you can do it with your fingers.

Love this hi lighter! This is HG! Not glittery or over shimmery! Gives just the right amount of glow! Will purchase over and over again!

I got this at a really cheap price on ebay because the normal price was a little out of my budget at the time, but when I run out of this, I will definitely buy more. This is my absolute favorite highlighter - and probably my favorite makeup product in my collection! I wear this every single day (and have been for about 6 months and I still have barely made a dent), it is so pigmented and smooth and gorgeous! Not to mention the packaging is adorable, like all of TheBalm's products.

on 6/3/2013 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Gorgeous! Natural and glowing, not shimmery. For ref NC 30 and it blends perfectly with my skin tone!

on 5/30/2013 12:48:00 AM

I wasn't into powdered highlighters but I decided to give this a try. It is hands down the most PIGMENTED highlighter I have ever tried. So a little definitely goes a long way. I love the packaging but but I sadly dropped mine and it cracked. :/ But luckily it has a closed shut packaging so I could keep it confined. I would recommend this to anyone I believe it looks good on any skin tone.

on 5/29/2013 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I saw this featured on my favourite beauty blog Essiebutton and I finally hunted this down!! Now I must confess, I do not own this product, because the Rexall close to my home is always sold out of it and I don't know where else to buy it in Canada. I do try this on constantly at the beauty counter because it's better than my Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in "Soft and Gentle". I have tried many highlighters, I have never loved any (in fact I hated the Benefit High Beam) but I totally love this Mary Lou-Manizer!!

For reference, I am NC15 in Mac skin products, I am very fair very neutral undertones, I wear soft coral or pink coloured blushes and this looks amazing as a highlight on my cheekbones. The soft gold colour does not have chunky glitter or anything like that, it's a very fine powder, and it gives such an amazing radiant glow. I have quite flat cheekbones and this highlighter makes them look more prominent and I just love it. I can't wait to get my hands on this, I also can't wait to try out more products by The Balm! My only complaint would be the price, at $30 CND it's almost as much as the Mac MSF, and respectfully, The Balm is a drugstore brand, I find it to be too costly...though it will definitely last forever like the Mac MSF!

UPDATE: I found a sample size of this on eBay that someone got in their monthly Birchbox and decided to sell! I paid $10 for it, and since you need just a tiny amount to give you an amazing glow, I feel like this small presentation of this product will last me a long time! I haven't been able to wear my Mac highlighter since I got this Balm one, it's just so amazing and long-wearing!

on 5/27/2013 9:58:00 PM

I have a LOT of highlighter, Guerlain, MAC, Smashbox, hourglass, NARS etc, and strangely I always come back to Mary-Lou Manizer, it's soft, have a nice shimmer, with a golden undertone. what's not to love.

Top Rated TheBalm Products