July 30, 2014 | 1617 users online

Highlighters - TheBalm - Mary-Lou Manizer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by larissagurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOOOVE! Such a pretty color and super light feeling looks angelic on brow bone cheeks inner eye corner very lovely as a base eyeshadow. The packaging is alight minus the fact the actually plate thing keeps falling out of the mirror part but I guess you could just glue it down. Expensive but worth it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Thena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I don't really wear much makeup. Some bb cream and lip stick is the usual for me. I'm not sure why I even bought this, but I'm glad I did! I have normal skin which isn't shiny except a bit in the nose. This light and flattering powder makes my skin glow and lasts for hours. I've gotten compliments on my skin and it looks great in photos.

I use it primarily on: the apples of my cheek or just above, brow bone, nose, cupid's bow, along the chin and jaw line. I will also sometimes use it on my forehead/temples, as an eyeshadow, outer cheeks to contour, the inner corners of the eye, and finally the décolletage/collar bone area. I highly recommend using a fan brush because I found using my hands or other brushes dispensed too much product. The packaging is cute, sturdy, and includes a mirror. Finally, there is a lot of product and will last a long time for me so I will repurchase but no idea when that will be! For Canadians, I found this at Rexall for $30.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by jessface83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this highlighter! I originally got a sample of this in my Birchbox and I think it really lives up to the hype! I use this everytime I wear makeup and it always gives me this glow that I love! I use a fan brush to apply and it works amazing! I was a little nervous at first because I have oily skin and some highlighters make me look oily. But this one is gorgeous and I recommend it to everyone. I am NW35 in the summer and NC42 in the winter for color reference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by 2010

Love this highlighter! Tons of product and gives me a very sheer, glowy look! Paid $20 (incl. shipping) for it on Hautelook which was a pretty good deal. My only issue is that I find the packaging hard to open! I have to use tweezers to open it every time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Purchased this off of hautelook for $12! Heard many good things about this highlighter and it did not disappoint. Gives your face a gorgeous subtle sheen without being too glittery/sparkly. Color is a gorgeous golden pearl color whereas my other fave highlighter (Mac's soft n gentle) is more on the pink/champagne side. I also love using this highlighter as a brow highlight, sheer wash of color on my lids and on the inner corner of eyes. Def would repurchase a back up if I see it on hautelook again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by kpxgenie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My OFFICIAL HG HIGHLIGHTER! Did u miss out on Mac's Whisper of Gilt? Don't wanna pay $50 for it from someone? Get theBalm Mary LouManizer! Omg this is BEAUTIFUL on any skintone, light to dark, and it's not sparkly! Shimmery isn't even the proper description. It literally makes your skin glow wherever u apply it. And I don't mean a greasy, oily kind of glow...I mean a heavenly-omg-your-skin-looks-radiant glow! I've received so many compliments & questions from friends & random ppl about what I do for my skincare, what do I eat, etc. of course I tell them something stupid like drink a lot of water and exfoliate (but in my head I'm like..YES...my secret works!) lol!

Put a little on the bridge of your nose (I'm asian with a not-so-prominent bridge) but it emphasizes what I do have in a subtle way. Apply your blush, the apply some of this on top of the blush (higher than where u normally apply blush) for a lovely glow to your cheekbones.

This is very affordable, lasts all day, and it's a big case! I will definitely repurchase over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by BritMC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a superb highlighter! It gives a soft, diffused glow and offers a "dewy" finish that looks very natural. Its very hard to come across a powder highlighter that mimics the effects of a liquid one. Applying a liquid highlighter over top of my setting powder always looks cakey and streaky, so its fantastic that there is a powder highlighter that gives such a perfect glow to the skin. I also use it on my brow bone and around the tear duct, its just fantastic. The amount of product you get in the compact is impressive as well. If you are looking for a powder highlighter that doesn't look like powder on the skin and mimics a "dewy" look, this is for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Mellydelp

Very beautiful highlighter.
Will repurchase when I run out (which will be in 5 years)
Had this over a year now looks brand new like I haven't even used it . But in reality iI use it every single day lol....

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Norah1325

This was my first The Balm product I ever tried, I got it about 2 yrs ago for like 26 dells I believe... I've never had to try another luminizer.
The product itself is very fine and long lasting. The packaging is super cute and of good quality plus it has a compact sized mirror which is awesome. The price is a little steep for my taste, but I know that I can get them much cheaper at eBay and amazon, so I don't complain haha. Overall I think it's a great product, that's worth the money and hype. Highly recommend it :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by peronce

I use this on occasions, more at night than during the day. I found it to be too shimmery and powdery. I don't like the package as the pan come out easily. Just be careful as I just dropped mine and it broke in pieces. Love TheBalm products but not this one.