August 28, 2014 | 1027 users online

Eyeliner - Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by jellysayshey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! It's incredibly easy to use. It makes thick or thin lines and works amazing for my everyday winged liner look. It stays on unbelievably well. I put it on in the morning, take naps, go to work as a waitress, and it stays perfectly in place! No smudges. The pen itself has a very sturdy lid that keeps it from drying out. I seriously love it--never using anything else!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Ayuna

I got it to make precise lines of a "cat-eye look" arrows followed the advice of Sephora SA and I loved it, I put it on early in the morning, or it would be better to say late-late at night and then had a 6 hour flight, long ride afterwards, dinner and stayed all day-night long! Awesome! But I am not sure if it will last for a long time, I will update you soon since I am not sure will it dry out like most of the pen-liners that I owned or not.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by bobolol101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Idk if mine was used or something. it was horrible! it dried out after a month of using it. and it wawsnt very black at all. it didnt look black it looked sort of grayish
buht my cousin who has monolids used this and it lasted all day for her. but she had to use so many swipes to make it more black.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by MissLiz87

I bought it in stripper which was a dark purple color. It truly stays in place all day, no smudging or running, even out in the summer heat. It comes off easily with eye make-up remover. I think it's good and something I'll keep in mind but with daily use (just a thin line on the top lashline), I noticed after two months that it didn't work as well, I think it was starting to run out. And for the price, I'd expect it to last longer. But great color, great control, and great staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by fieryrose13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've found my HG eyeliner!
I bought this eyeliner after the Smashbox felt-tip I received for Christmas finally bit the dust. That one had actually begun to dry out only a month or so after I got it, rendering the very tip of it useless. I was still able to get liner out if I used the sides, though, so I just toughed it out until it was empty. I bought this KvD liner just this past weekend, and I absolutely love it! Instead of another felt-tip marker liner (as others have described it), it's actually a very tapered brush. If you look closely, you can see the individual bristles, and the tester I looked at in Sephora was all splayed and messy like an old, overused paintbrush (gotta love how people treat those poor testers...). I consider this a huge plus - it feels like it glides over my eyelid a lot smoother than any felt-tip liner I've used. Keep on pumping out more products, Kat - your entire line has been one hit after another! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by 245am

i think i'm on my 4th eyeliner and have a back up in my traincase at the moment. what does that tell you? i use the black shade and it's a deep rich black, doesn't smudge or flake and dries quickly, and the applicator is very easy to use and you can make as thick or thin of a line as you want and an easy cat eye. KVD definitely has a great partnership going on with sephora, bc her products all seem to usually hit a home run for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by LadyKimberly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've never been good at using liquid eyeliner, but I agree with a lot of people who've reviewed this product saying that it's easy to use. I just wanted to put in my opinion on the drying/quantity: I had mine for months before it dried up on me and I used it every day. Towards the end I'd just dip the tip in a little water and it worked like a charm, didn't smudge or anything. Absolutely love this product, it's money well spent.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by nancyyx3

Love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by iluvmac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I discovered my HG liner! I prefer the Tattoo liner in the dark brown, called Maya, which I gave to a friend. My favorite is the tattoo liner in Trooper, a deep true black, which I also gave as a present. I liked those 2 colors enough to keep and repurchase. I tried a few other colors on the back of my hand at Sephora but found some went on really light. Also, I always check the Tattoo eyeliners before I buy them. Some are messy as they are exploding with too much ink. Some seem dried up already. Some people who did not like this product might have bought one of the faulty ones. The Tattoo liner has a firm, thin brush. However, I find I sometimes still make the line thicker than I'd like... so I sometimes use a Q-Tip to make corrections or "erase" altogether and start over. It is long lasting and has stayed on through tears and swimming alike! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by SweetTartx3

amazing eye liner. if youre a beginner with eyeliner go for this one. applies really well and easily. ive been wearing eyeliner for about 3-4 years and it never gets easy but now it is. now it only takes like 5mins or less for both eyes. and it really does stay on. once i took a shower with this on and it did not smudge or anything at all! but i have to admit theres not alot of product in there for the price... still love it. and maybe ill buy it again. we'll see how long it will last me.
EDIT ON 3/13/11
hate it!!!! uhhhgg i am so disappointed in this!!! its totally dried out now!
the first week was amazingggg! now its just straight up shit! uhhhh and its so freakin expensive and now its dry... fuck this