October 24, 2014 | 1587 users online

Eyeliner - Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by kkpeach77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been on the hunt for a good liquid liner for a while and this is hands down the best one I've ever found. The tip will make super precise lines and it stays all day and night and wont flake. Its a super rich color too. What I like the most is that they way the top closes keeps the brush wet all the time so you never run out of pigment when you're lining your lid. It is expensive but I've used mine everyday for about 3 months now and it's still going strong. I want it in every color. Worth every penny.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by JS000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

About 3 weeks before it completely dried out. Expensive for how long it lasted. Would not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by jessyt

I use this eyeliner in Trooper (black) almost everyday and I absolutely LOVE IT! After reading reviews on it I went to try to purchase it at Sephora and it was sold out online and in stores. I knew that was a sign! I was finally able to get one and have never used another eyeliner since. I always buy back-ups of it in case they run out of stock again! It is very easy to apply and the color does show up as a deep black for me. It's a marker type applicator which makes it easy to control. It stays put all day with a primer underneath. I haven't experienced a problem with the pen drying out. I did have the pen dry out on my Shu Uemura eyeliner which really upset me. For me the price is the average I'd expect to pay now for a good quality eyeliner. I've found anything cheaper usually has no staying power and smudges/creases easily. Comes off easily with make-up remover. This will be my go-to eyeliner as long as it's available!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by pollyg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Firstly, Sephora's testers are beyond disgusting. All of the colours were nasty and dried out. I assumed b/c they were over used. I ended up buying Trooper (Black). When I got home and tried it I was even more unimpressed then the dirty dried out testers. The black went on kind of greyish on top of my shadow. It took a few swipes to get it opaque. Staying power (once on) is pretty good, but smudged by my inner and out corners. THEN, the liner dried out in 3 weeks! Really expensive for a liner that lasts less than a month. Will not repurchase! Disappointed!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by jakelovesmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

O.M.G. - I can't believe how disappointed I was with this liner. I was excited when I saw the different colors. However, the colors are not opaque, and go on quite transparent. I ended up getting the black to try for photo shoots etc. It was O.K., easy to apply...However after less than a month the brush started to splay, and it dried up! What a rip off for a product that lasts such a short period of time:(! No thanks, I will pass.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by sultry

I'm excited about all the colors it comes in but seriously disappointed with the color pay off. The so-called electric blue looked gray on and after my 3rd attempt, it is more opaque. The purple is so transparent. I don't understand why it is called tattoo liner given the transparency.

Well, hopefully Geisha Ink comes out with more colors soon as they still makes the BEST liquid liner. I noticed Kat's has paraben also (yucky) where as my Geisha Ink does not.

I agree, Kat's liner seriously does not last so it is such a RIP for the $$$

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by cleverpak

MY HOLY GRAIL. Perfect precision everytime, great color payoff, long lasting wear. Have had this eyeliner (in trooper) for over three months and I use it almost everyday and there is still product left. This is the only black eyeliner I use for my upper eye lid; I have been and will always reperchase it. A loyal customer of this product for over a year. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by makeupmiller

PERFECT EYELINER! goes on SO nicely! and stays on for a long time. I get compliments every time i wear it. I got it in trooper(black) and the color is so dark and rich. I would definitely buy this product again/recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by CrudeAsphyxia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this liner!
Kat did good on this one. I usually do not like pen like eyeliners as I personally feel I do not get as good of an outcome over the ink pot eyeliners (Autograph- which I did not particularly care for)
I bought this liner in Trooper to try it and have not gone back to my old tried and true Revlon Color Stay. What sold me was the ease of use with this pen and the staying power. I had made a few lines on my hand to try the durability and as soon as I made a mark, it stayed which is great for the gal who rolls out of bed with "Day 2 Makeup"
I'm not crazy about the price - $18.00 is a bit much for eyeliner no matter what brand, but I have now been using this pen for over 6 months and do not plan on going back to my old eyeliner unless Kat decides to discontinue this.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by VivaSue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Expensive, and dried out in within a month. Very disappointed with this product. Shouldn't have veered from my HG liner...