August 27, 2014 | 1781 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Mocha Mousse

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2003 12:16:00 AM More reviews by HarleyQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One word for this lipgloss- mmm! This is actually the first lipgloss I've bought a backup for. The neutral coffee/pink shade works on everyone, and the smell and taste is perfect mocha.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2003 9:16:00 PM More reviews by das_madchen

I love this product- and even better, i got it free when I purchased a magazine! I was so pleasantly suprised by the colour, texture and smell of this lipgloss-yummy and the colour so very similar to MAC Lust which I love! I find that it is a bit light and pinkier than Lust but when i put the tubes next to each other- they look so alike- please check out the picture in profile for a comparison! Definitely go out and try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2003 2:05:00 PM More reviews by sh3ll3y

Pretty pretty! This morning I checked the Top Picks and saw this listed so I purchased - so glad I did! This color is so nice, pretty, and natural. Not too sticky and great shine. Kinda plastic-y taste but the smell doesn't bother me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2003 2:23:00 AM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Once again a product I would have never tried had it not been for MUA. Great non-drying nude shiny lipgloss. Smells like Starbuck's Cafe Mocha, but it doesn't linger. I like this a lot. Thanks to the MUAers I'm becoming less of a high end brand snob and expanding my horizons into my local drugstore cosmetics isle. Definate repurchase..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2003 5:43:00 PM More reviews by xxwesishotxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Gorgeous colour! The smell is a little too sweet for me but I'll deal with it for the great pinky brown shine. Doesn't stay on my lips for very long, but for $3.17 I'm not gonna complain.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2003 8:35:00 PM More reviews by bOi_CrAzY

this is my new favorite gloss! i've tried all the expensive glosses...and there's always something wrong with it (most often its bad texture) with maybe an exception of chanel glossimer, but thats too expensive for me to keep buying. but this gloss is perfect! this is a *gorgeous* pinky brown that looks so glossy and slightly darker than my already well-pigmented lips. it feels smooth on my lips, and lasts around 4 hours with lipblam underneath. and its only $3!!!

EDIT: in some types of lighting, this looked bright pink on me!! oh well, it still looked good, just not the original color. ugh, and also, the fake chocolatey smell is really bothering me. and the taste is just nasty!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2003 12:39:00 PM More reviews by amarna_princess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best colored gloss for me. Mocha mousse is the perfect YLBB shade, a kind of pinkish brown. Ultra shiny, smells like chocolate coffee, and lasts a while. Definately repurchasing.
EDIT: I was fifteen years old when I wrote my review for Mocha Mousse, and now, at eighteen, I still use it religiously.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 9:22:00 PM More reviews by supko

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of Lip Lites and consider myself immune to the smell by now.... Believe Mocha Mousse smells better than others out there :)

The color is a pretty non-metallic browny rose that looks very natural on this GGG. Inexpensive...eh packaging, but good product IMHO. Glad I found it! No more MAC Lust lemming! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 10:43:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a YLBB color on me, a brownish pink. It smells really good and adds a nice shine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2003 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very pretty color. A neutral pinky brown, pretty similar to Clinique Tenderhart Gloss. I wanted to love this color alot, but it just didnt work for me in the long run, especially sinec I have 1000000 other colors like it. The smell is incredibly overpowering, gave me a headache whenever I tried to wear it.