April 17, 2014 | 1483 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by ButterflySami

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I put a little on top lids when I'm going out. This holds up to my oily skin. I like the brush that comes with the gel. If this came out in a stick, I would love it more.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gone through two of these gel liners already! I think it's well worth the price as it lasts for a loooong time. It is creamy and easy to apply, and it is great for tight lining and water lining. Plus, the jar is really cute and not very bulky. It also comes with a brush (however, I don't really use it)..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by baobei77

For this gel liner, I've gone through 3 jars (on my 4th one now), and I must say, for a drugstore gel liner, this is definitely worth every penny. It glides on nicely and very smooth. Although, it doesn't last very long (for me), maybe because I have oily skin, I'm not so sure.
I must also add that it's nice that a brush comes with it.

I would recommend this product if you're on a budget and don't want to spend $20+

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Zeeni

My favorite eyeliner ever!! Its so dark and long lasting! Great for a school day!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by JanaBec

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great product. Easy to apply and stays put. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

This gel eyeliner is one of the best I have ever tried. I have used the MAC gel eyeliner it is expensive and it dries out way too fast. This eyeliner is affordable and it is creamy, long lasting and super easy to apply.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by TayB88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in charcoal. I like that it comes with a brush but really that's about it. Instead of being a nice charcoal shade it almost has hughes of blue. Not diggin that at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It was just okay for me. It doesn't smear off which is great. However, the color could be more pigmented. The brush it came with was just garbage. But the product was okay for the price. I think I will stick with my mac gel liners for now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm another one who uses this for the brows lol

My eyebrows are a little too light and sparse for my liking so I've always filled them in and added a lil extra color. This stuff works amazing for ths purpose and its got lasting power....I just use a eyebrow brush I've had forever.put a lil bit of this creme and its perfection!!!! The color looks nice and natural...not overdone at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

In short, I don't like it as an eyeliner but I think it is great for brow gel! Read on if you want to find out more!

At first I purchased this to use as a dupe for Bobbi Brown gel liner or my MAC fluidline. No, it is a lot more matte and less pigmented than those 2. So I had this stored away away for the longest time until I came across a brow tutorial on youtube where a girl was using a wet n wild gel liner in a brown shade using a slanted brow brush. So I decided to break out my Maybelline Eyestudio Drama in brown and use her technique on my brows. Wow! It was great for defining my shape and filling in spaces. So while I would not use this for my eyeliner i would most definitely use this for my brows!