Maybelline Super Stay Makeup

3.5

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Paraffin ( /- May Contain: CI77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI77499, CI77492, CI77491/Iron Oxides)

on 1/14/2012 3:58:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love this foundation. It gives a medium to full coverage and it does not appear to be cakey or unnatural on my skin. I wore this foundation to a 8 hour work day and it looked just as good as it did when I left the house (and I didn't use a face primer that day).I just wish it came with a pump but this foundation is too awesome for me to pass up so I will keep buying it even if Maybelline decides to never put a pump on it.

on 1/14/2012 12:04:00 PM

I used this stuff allday everyday for awhile. The only reason I stopped wearing it was I switched to a more natural mineral make-up.
I have a job that requires me to be dirty. I get sweaty, have to wipe the sweat off my brow frequently, ect.
This stuff is amazing!!! It lasts through heat, sweat humidity, on me for more than 24hrs if needed. I have a natural, redish blush to my face which causes me to turn very red when hot and flustered. This stuff covers amazingly. Doesn't come off until I take it off, doesn't sweat off, rub off on clothes. I loved this stuff!!! Hope this helps.
One bottle would last me about a month, at 10-12$ a pop.

on 1/13/2012 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used about 2 bottles of this foundation and found it to be really good- covered everything up, wasnt too thick or thin, and had a matte look. After I started my third bottle, I dont know what happened, but it just started oxidizing on me- turned orange after a couple of hours- and constantly felt like I had to put some powder on to fix it up. Kind of iffy about trying it again.

I hate that it doesnt have a pump! I would use a q-tip to get in the bottle when it got to the last drops or so. Especially since the bottle is tall and has a narrow-ish opening, it sucks to really get your money's worth.

Still struggling to find a foundation that wont oxidize too much on me and makes me look matte with my oily t-zone.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

First of all, I loooove purchasing new foundations (especially drugstore) and trying out new things. I bought this for around $8 at my local wal mart. I love it! It matches my skin tone perfect, blends very well, and stays on for a long period of time. I use a primer, setting spray, & setting powder & it does not look cakey at all like other foundations. I use an inexpensive e.l.f. brush. It's a powder brush (flat top kabuki) to buff the foundation on my face; works awesome for $3. I have normal-sensitive skin, but I would recommend to a friend! Definitely my HG foundation!

on 1/4/2012 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Black female with sensitive combo skin. Tried Caramel. Too orange, oily and just not good!! The search continues.

on 1/3/2012 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Definately not a fan of this foundation. I bought it because i was looking for something that wouldnt look cakey or unnatural. This looked like a nice basic foundation, so i bought it. I have darker skin in the summer, but when my skin isnt exxposed to sun, it gets super white. since its winter, i got the lightest shade. I brought it home and tried it out and it was absaloutely disgusting. It was literally pink. Pink! and i only apply a tiny tiny bit because its too dark and my face still looked super super orangy grossy color and that is not pretty whatsoever. As for staying power, i really didnt notice anything outstanding. So this ones goin in the garbage. Back to revlon colorstay i go

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I really like this foundation. If you want medium to full coverage this is for you. I love full coverage and it matches me pretty O.K. the only two downsides of it is that it doesn't come with a pump and that it gets shiny at the end of the day. So if you have oily skin you might not like it so much.

on 1/2/2012 9:18:00 PM

Did not cover up well or stay on for very long.

on 12/18/2011 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Totally broke me out and made me a bit itchy. And I bought the wrong shade - FAWN.
I thought I was dark enough coming home from Thailand so I tried it again, but it made my skin dull and looking dirty. Texture is quite thick and feels nice on the skin. I would say this is a medium-full cover foundation. I'm a NC40 right now for reference.
The glassbottle is nice and it has a pump.

on 12/15/2011 12:18:00 PM

One of my favorite drugstore foundations. On my fourth or fifth bottle.

I'm a liquid foundation kind of girl. I need coverage, but not too much coverage. I'm an NC20 in MAC, and I got the color Sand Beige.

I love how this foundation feels on my face, and I love the staying power. I wouldn't say it lasts 24 hours, but a solid 10 at most. With primer and setting powder. The formula isn't too much for me. It's a bit more thick than other liquid foundations, but if you apply it correctly, it smooths out very well. I use a classic foundation brush to apply, and a stippling brush to blend.

My only problem with this foundation is the color range. As with most drugstore foundations, it's a little too much on the pink side. I'm asian, and I have very fair skin, but it's yellow undertoned. Sand Beige matches me closely, but it's a bit too pink if you look at my face directly in the sunlight. It's not THAT bad though.. that's why I still use it. But more yellow toned foundations in this line and in drugstore foundations would we awesome.

Overall, love this foundation. One of my holy grails, I guess you could say.