October 21, 2014 | 1005 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by ickythump

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my go to drugstore liquid liner. It's super easy to do a cat eye, it lasts all day (even with my oily-ish eyelids), and dries fast! I definitely recommend this to people. The only con I had was when my felt tip somehow got bent, but it straightened out again and works perfect. Hope this helped! xx

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Mochahonats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I use A LOT of eyeliner... Even if I don't put on anything else I put on liner when I leave the house. This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!! I do wing tipped liner always and this has never failed me... NEVER it goes on smooth, the tip is soft and creates a smooth line, and it's a deep black which makes my super dark eyes pop. I always get compliments on my eye makeup and a majority of those people want to know what eyeliner I use and I smile and say line stilleto :))
I have 3 rite now and when those go dry I'll buy more and more forever!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2012 4:43:00 AM More reviews by HienLuu

After hearing that is was a good product from a friend I went ahead and bought it at my local Walmart. When I first tried it I noticed how the pigment wasn't event that concentrated and it took forever to dry didn't give me the bold color i wanted. Would never buy this ever again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by cxnguyen25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought the eyeliner yesterday per recommendation of a friend. I saw her using it and asked her what the product was because it looked amazing on her one night on the town. So I went and picked it up in hopes of getting the same look she had. I put the liner on with ease. It looked amazing, dark, black. No problems. I went about getting ready for the day to come back less than 30 minutes later with the majority of the liner flaked off. I thought maybe it was the way I applied it. Taking it off and trying it again, I had the same problem.

SO many raves with this liner. Sucks that it doesn't work for me. I think I'm going to stick to my gel liners or try the new gel liners on the market.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 5:06:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this when Walgreen was having a buy one, get 2nd item 50% off on maybelline products. I love this liner!!! I got the blackest black shade, and it is Frickin dark. This liner sets fast as well. I always set my liquid liners with a black eyeshadow but with this liner, I wouldn't really need to. Brush is a stiff felt tip with a short handle that makes it easy to apply. Def would repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by ErickaLove

I love love love this eyeliner! I've tried many different kinds of liquid eyeliner and i always find myself coming back to the maybelline line stilleto. The brush is almost like a felt tip marker and is so easy to work with! I get mine in the color "blackest black" and the color is so dramatic and beautiful, its smudge proof and stays on all day! love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by blueprincess94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first and only liquid liner I have tried. That being said, I can't compare it to other liquid liners but I still think this liner is great!

The felt tip is easy to control and allows me to make my line as thin or thick as I want. It stays on all day and it doesn't smudge, even on my oily lids. I've had friends ask me how I get my liner so dark and neat looking, and I told them about this liner. I would recommend and repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by ryanpaigee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am terrible with eyeliner. With that being said, this is great! It has a kind of large, felt tip applicator that you can use to draw your eyeliner on with. This lasts all day, doesn't smudge, and is really nice! My only issue is that it draws a thick line. But once I get used to it, I can put a thinner line on.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by TGrif6025

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't know why people say this eyeliner is transparent and smudges or doesn't layer well. I haven't had any problem with it. In fact, I love this liner. The applicator is maybe a little stiff when you first get it, but after a few uses I find it very easy to work with and perfect for the kind of line I want to create. It doesn't smudge throughout the day, but it comes off easily at night which I really like. One of the best liquid liners of the drugstore in my opinion.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

This is no good. It feathers, has no color and doesnt last. I dont like the tip or the application and not much color in the black. If its wet and you go over a line it removes what you just did and even if its dry- it does the same. The black color is not intense either. I have Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner which is awesome and almost finished, I did not want to spend $22 on it again and have been looking for a cheaper alternative as a dupe. Also tried, black opal fine tipped liquid liner ($4), which was horrible as well and tried Revlon colorstay version ($8) which is meH. Found gold with the new Milani Eye Tech Extreme! Perfect dupe for Smashbox one and about $8. LOVE IT.