October 31, 2014 | 1693 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 11:25:00 AM More reviews by somastarr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was initially turned off by the price ($28, which, in my opinion, is a lot for a mascara when I can get awesome MAC Plushlash for $13). However, if there is one thing I cannot resist spending on, it's mascara!

I had been reading a lot about Eyes to Kill, and I was pretty intrigued by the sleek ads, and good press it's already generated, so I couldn't resist picking up a tube.

When I took it out of the package, the tube felt so heavy and sleek in my hand, like pure metal. The packaging is gorgeous. The wand is what ultimately sold me; fat, heavily-packed bristles work best on my lashes, and this brush looks ideal for the look I love.

What a mascara! I can't tell you how it lengthened my lashes. I have naturally long lashes that are relatively thick, but this just took the length to ridiculous extremes. My lashes extended well past the bottom of my brows. I didn't notice a huge increase in thickness, but it certainly didn't detract from my natural thickness like some mascaras do.

The formula was perfect; not too wet, glided over lashes smoothly, with no clumps. Even better, it didn't make my lashes stick together and get spidery.

The end result was gorgeous, long lush lashes. I'm in love.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 11:11:00 AM More reviews by hurleyk12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely ridiculous. This is insane how awesome this mascara is! Immediately you can feel the quality when twist out the wand...it is sort of sturdy I guess you could say and the wand won't get all funky and will keep its shape...but not made of rubber....so it is jet black, makes your lashes seem to grow, curl and doesn't clump whatsoever or flake which drives me crazy..so what else could you be looking for. It looks very natural and I love to wear it w/o shadow or liner which never happens until now. Oh and it lasts all day so I am good and just hope they don't ever discontinue now that I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by xswt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had to try it after reading all the reviews! the tube is kind of awesome cause it looks like its made out of steel (sort of bulletproof). it doesnt clump, i'll agree with that. you can build up volume but it doesnt look dramatic on me. the only bad thing for me was that it did SMUDGE! i must have the most oiliest lids or something! that and the weather was extremely humid. so beware, it does smudge. the SA said it was water-proof but i splashed cold water on my face and bam! it was dripping down. it comes off easily with water and make-up remover. overall... eh... wish it was water-proof for reals.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by adrienna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Though I am in love with my Diorshow Iconic mascara, I thought I'd try this one due to the rave reviews it got here. I have to say I was pretty let down. What I like about Diorshow is that it's dramatic but still looks natural. Eyes to Kill is also dramatic but if someone were to look at you it would be pretty obvious to them that you were wearing mascara due to the flakes that seem attached to your lashes. This mascara also didn't make my lashes as voluminous as Diorshow does. Definitely not the worst mascara I've tried but I don't think it's worth it's price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by airedale3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW! The other reviewers are right. This is the best mascara I have ever used. It makes my lashes look fabulous! I have tried many mascaras and this is the very best! The black is a very dark black and really makes my lashes look great. My lashes even looked like they had been curled a bit, and my lashes never look like that, even with an eyelash curler. Way better than Diorshow or any of the Lancome that I did think were great. Definitely HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 4:21:00 PM More reviews by SEESHELLS78

Wow, I went in with high hopes and was not disappointed. I have somewhat long, thin lashes and usually use YSL Faux Cils. GA's newest mascara comes in a very luxurious, heavy gunmetal tube, and the brush itself is interesting. Almost like it has two flat and wider sides to really sweep the mascara on. It give awesome length and thickness and does not clump. Period. Oh AND you can layer it and layer it and layer it on for falsie effect. It lasts longer than the three week death knell for YSL, so 28 bux doesn't hurt so bad every two months right? In fact I have two YSL mascaras NIB which are going to be exchanged at the GA counter, and while I'm there I'm going to check out the new manta ray eyeshadow duos ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 9:46:00 AM More reviews by acrawf01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW!!! I am a total mascara junkie. I made my mother go pick it up for me since she was closest to Saks. She bought one as well and we both LOVE it. It is pricy, but worth the expense. A cheaper alternative would be Maybelline's Collosal lash, almost but not quite. Eyes to Kill is a must have. This is also my first review, but I had to share my thoughts on this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by AngeliaJolie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Fantastic mascara, I got a sample at the cosmetics counter but it is just far too expensive to justify a product that you should throw away in three months. It does not flake off or smear throughout the day and my lashes become ridiculously long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nomen est omen. eyes to kill, and lashes to die for.. for years and years i am looking for the percet replacement of my beloved Dior Maximeyez, and heaven sent this gem finally:))) just amazing!!!!!!!! cannot find words, will defo repurchase it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2009 4:36:00 AM More reviews by Dulcissima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually placed an order for this masacara, havent tried it on. I ordered the Black and the Rouge ( i assumed it would give me deep brown sorta thing) . When I tried the black one...WOOOW instant WOOW factor...i dont think i've ever had such an effect in any mascara i have used before...i had no clumps, it lengthened it, defined it ...best masacara i've used...however, the rouge was real rouge...it looked orange on my eye lashes ( and i have black eyelashes, so coloured mascara do not reveal the colours easily).
I think this is the IT masaraca for dramatic effect!!! defintely a five star buy!!!