July 26, 2014 | 948 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2010 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Lala04

When these first came out I thought they were the second coming. I LOVED them. They were fun, fruity and slick. I still like them, and maybe it's because I'm older, but they don't hold the same cache for me. They're fine for a quick glossing during the day, but overall they're not pigmented or showy enough for me anymore. Plus the packaging isn't all that great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 5:21:00 AM More reviews by Cares50

I recieved one of these in a purchase gift of 7 items. As I am 50, I didn't feel inclined to even try it. My niece however, loves them. The saleswoman gave her one as well. My niece said that alot of young women of her age (21) like this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by NioneEurantale

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like the Juicy Tubes, they don't dry out my lips and come in a large variety of colors. I do think they are a bit pricey for just a lip gloss. As with any regular gloss it doesn't have a ton of staying power. I am not a fan of the packaging. It tends to give me more product then I actually need and slides around outside of my lips when being applied. I would be much happier if this hand a wand applicator.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by missesB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yeah these are good. So what? Why spend this much on fancy lip gloss in a dept store when you can find so many similar products at the drug store for cheaper? I mean come on people!!!! You just eat this stuff anyway. And I am sure your significant other loves it when they kiss you and get this sh*t all over their face. So yes this product is good. If I got it as a gift I would wear it. Sometimes. But I am certainly not going to buy it myself.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2010 6:59:00 AM More reviews by anima98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

these are my favorite lip glosses. i'm not a lipgloss girl, in fact, i don't really like them, but these are pretty good as they go. lots of colors but they all kinda come on relatively sheer (which i like). they are really shiny and very easy application. they go on smooth and don't come on too thick or clump on your lips like alot of lip glosses. they smell really great too.. like roses, but the smell isn't super overpowering and it doesn't stay with you after you apply the gloss. the gloss is drying just as most glosses, but not as much as most. they are a bit on the pricey side for lip gloss TUBES.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2010 4:15:00 AM More reviews by missjanesmith

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample in a GWP, I think it's framboise.

I love Lancome's Colour Fever glosses and hoped this would be the same but with a 'fruity' smell.

Boy was I wrong. It felt so thick, heavy and sticky on my lips - nothing like Colour Fever (which I can forget I'm wearing). It just didn't feel comfortable, I wanted to wipe it off straight away. When I had a drink my lips stuck to the glass! I had trouble applying it and ended up with gloss all over my mouth - not attractive.

They do smell lovely and are very shiny. Maybe better for younger girls (although I wouldn't have been able to afford them when I was a teenager!) who like loads of shine. I don't think I'll use the sample up let alone purchase the full size.

I'll stick to Colour Fever - much lighter, not sticky and easier to apply with a wand.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Graceful26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have: Tickled Pink and Sun Bronze.

"Tickled Pink" is a pretty bubblegum pink that's more creamy than sheer.

"Sun Bronze" is a sheerer shimmery brown with mostly copper and slightly gold undertones. It goes on almost a light burgandy on my lips.

Both colours are beautiful and smell yummy (due to heavy chemicles??). But here's why I won't buy again:

1. I'd like to turn to cosmetics made with slightly more natural ingredients ...
2. They are immensely sticky; almost goopy, actually, like glue ...
3. They wear off a little quicker than other glosses I've tried.
4. The fragrance: I like a yummy smell but these are almost overbearing ... I don't want to smell them on my lips constantly!
5. Yucky packaging! It has a slanted applicator with a hole to distribute the squeezed gloss and makes a mess. I much prefer a wand.
6. Pricey for what it is: $18.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by AEALL

I used these years ago, and I don't even know why (probably because my friends loved them?). I still have unopened samples in my makeup drawer (and I haven't bought from Lancome in years). They are disgusting. The gloss is pretty, but it's so goopy and sticky. I couldn't stand it. If you aren't careful the applicator tip gets all messy (totally unsanitary). I would throw these in my bag and someone particles from other junk in my purse would get inside the cap. EW! Also, I remember my lips always being really dry when using these. I def would not buy this product today.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2010 10:59:00 AM More reviews by BritRose

I got a sample of this, and have to admit I love the color. But the texture is just too goopy for me, and really didn't make my lips feel softer or moisturized. Note that I am probably way too picky about lip glosses, so the texture might not bother everyone. I just think there are better, cheaper glosses out there that are less... distracting to wear.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by shannon02013

I love these glosses, I don't see the need for so much hate! Yes, they are sticky, but aren't most glosses? These last a long time and come in a great variety of colors and finishes. My favorite so far is tickled pink, was my first product from lancome and will always be one of my favorites! I would recommend these for everyone and anyone.