September 1, 2014 | 1967 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Yeinnyizm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product sooooooo much!! I'm asian and my eyebrows are a kind of gray tinted color and it's really hard to find a product that makes my eyebrows look natural and not too brown tinted for me. But even though i saw this and it had a really brown color i bought it because i never used a gel for my eyebrows before and wow was i amazed!! It's so amazing and i love it!! my eyebrows look so naturally full and perfect!! I like the applicator it comes with but i use my own angled brush just because the applicator they give is kinda too short to have ease when applying. I only use the gel though, the powder makes a really nice taupe eyeshadow though. I went to an amusement park and i went on a lot of water rides and my eyebrows looked the same as when i applied it. But i don't think it hold the brow hairs that well because the gel i feel like just adds color and fills sparse areas, not for drawing in like if your eyebrows are kinda short and you draw the end on or the beginning, the eyebrow kit doesn't really work like that. i use a eyebrow pencil for that but other than that i highly recommend this product and it's really inexpensive for how good it is

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by tarahkaye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this kit! Very natural looking and the price was great! I have medium-dark brown hair and fair-medium skin. I have had a hard time finding a product to fill in my brows that actually looks natural and isn't too drastic. Most brunette eyebrow products I find have a reddish tint to them, which looks very unnatural on my skin tone. I use a couple of my own brushes for application, but the one that comes in the kit isn't too bad either. Definitely will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Vixes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have dirty blonde/light brown hair and have this in light, and it suits my hair well. Originally I purchased this in medium since it was the only shade at Target, but it was much too dark. This comes with a gel and a powder that are supposedly to be used together. It comes with a little applicator, a slanted eyeliner-type brush side and a eyeshadow-type brush side. The applicator is rather small, but in my opinion it works fine and is much handier than using separate brushes, so I use it. First, I apply the gel to outline them and fill them in and then set it with the powder. This is the most natural way I've tried to do my brows, and let me tell you, I'm the absolute worst at doing my eyebrows. But even when I do it sloppily (which is most times), it comes out looking great. It lasts all day through hot weather and through rubbing my eyebrows. Yes, I tested it - I rubbed my eyebrows for a full minute after I finished my entire face, and they didn't budge. This is HG for me, especially since it's only $3. Great product. Btw, I used to dab the slanted eyeliner side of the brush in the gel, but I've hit pan faster this way, and found that I take more product on than I need anyway. Just sweep the brush across the gel, and you'll save more product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by shengqix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really good starter eyebrow kit! The wax glides on very nicely and the powder is also nice for filling in brows. The applicator is just perfect! angle brush for the darkbrown wax to outline the eyebrow and the reg small powder brush for the light brown powder.

the only thing is it comes off VERY easily. yeah it comes off when you identically touched your eyebrow when you life your hair... and it fades away in the middle of the day :/

if you have semi-defined eyebrow this is awesome for you! it will enhance your natural eyebrows. but if you have over-plucked eyebrows (like mine) that need reconstruction, is is a no go. you will keep worrying about your eyebrow half missing cause it just comes off so easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Joannamaypink

I bought this product as my first eyebrow 'kit'. I used to use, pencils and eyeshadow, but sick of the unnatural look they gave me! I live this product..!!! I am naturally ash brown, but have dark hair all the time now so I use this every day to make my brows darker and more full looking, I use the medium one and it suits me perfectly! I don't use the angled side of the brush that comes with it as it's too small but I just use another angled brush from my kit and it works fine! I use the coloured wax first to fill in and shape my brows, I then give them a brush through with my E.L.F spoolie / eyebrow/lash brush (great product also!) then I set them with the light powder that comes in the kit. I do use the brush supplied for this as its the right size to do the job!! Great product over all will definitely be repurchasing, especially as it was only £1.50!! Can't go wrong!! Why pay so much more for am the same product that does the same job!!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Cfaion

awsome product!
the price is hard to beat, its not too waxy and its nice to be able to mix both the wax and the powder in your brows so you get the exact colour to match your brows.
i would recoomend this to my friends and think its a great deal

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Christac3698

So glad I found this kit!!! I was a Lancome pencil girl for the longest time; however, after using this little kit, I am now converted. After using the pencil for a while, I never truly felt that my eyebrows looked "natural". Just a little FYI, I have dark, somewhat thick eyebrows, but there are some sections that do have a little gaps in the front of my brows...

At first, I thought to maybe pick up the kits by UD or Benefit, but after seeing the price of this product, and the similarities between the 3 I figured that I really had nothing to lose. The big difference is that in the other kits, there is a clear wax, whereas the wax in the E.L.F. kit is tinted.

I noticed that if I wanted to go for a lighter more "natural" look, I applied the wax first, then used th powder on top. If I wanted a bit of a darker brow, I did the opposite, powder first, then the wax. Either way, I do put a little clear mascara over the brows just to finish whatever look it is I am going for. Just to be clear though, I DO NOT use the brush/tweezers that come with this kit. I have bought two E.L.F. angled brushes that do the trick...

Hopefully this review will be helpful, but for the price of this kit, I don't think it would hurt anyone to buy it and experiment yourself...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Anabeel

Love it, i've recommended it to my friends and they all love it. Works really well, super cheap, doesn't smudge.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

To light for my eyebrows. The brush that comes in the packaging is terrible (I understand they normally are).

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by AbigailMcCallen

This was overall good. The powder went on nicely, but the wax/gel felt weird. I would be genuinely scared to wear this on a hot day, as it would probably melt off my face.

The price was great, the packaging was nice and simple, and I would probably buy it again (just not during the summer)!