November 28, 2014 | 1392 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by PurelyEnvy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used to use Benefit Browzing, and I still love that product. But this is a really good dupe for a fraction of the price! ($30 vs. $3, I believe.)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by kelseykay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

hands down best deal you'll ever find on an awesome brow kit. I tell everyone about it and haven't heard any negative feed back. without hesitation pick one up! you'll love it. easily comparable to high-end brow kits I've owned.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by TheCuteLittleBeautyBlog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff! It has a dual ended brush, one angled liner side & one fluffy brush side. It comes with two products, a darker wax and a lighter powder. This fills in the sparse spots in my brow and lasts all day! Elf always seems to blow the competition away in affordability, and quality. Another good one, elf.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It fills in my brows and you can't beat the price. The color doesn't come off as a reddish brown which I like. They're more of ashy browns that just look more natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Ilikeamber

I'm in love with this! Honestly I didn't think it was going to work well cause its always 50/50 chance an E.L.F product works well. But this is amazing nice pigment good price everything! I'm so glad I came across this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Dori319

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to use the Bare Minerals eyebrow kit and then I got obsessed with Shaaanxo on Youtube and she always uses and raves about the elf eyebrow kit. Well when I died my hair lighter, my BE eyebrow powder really wasn't working for me anymore.. the color was just off and is just looked to powdery and fake. So when I mas making a haul off the elf website I decided to pick up two sets of these, on in medium and then one in ask because I was planning on putting more blonde highlights in my hair for the summer. My mom noticed right away that I was using a new product for my eyebrows. She said it looked much better and much more natural and I agree. I absolutely love this product, in both the medium and the ash color sets. For medium, I did use both the powder (underneath) and then gel (on top) to fill in my brows but now that I have lighter hair and am using the ash kit, I'm only using the gel side. I don't know for sure cause I've never used it, but the powder just looks too light so I don't even bother. Anyways, for $3 it's one of the best beauty product purchases I've ever made and I will always repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by LindseyB123

This product is AWESOME! I don't like taking a lot of time to do my eyebrows, and this does it QUICK! It makes them stand out and it looks very natural looking! No fake drawn on look! And it's only like what, $1?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

I love this stuff! Even with daily use, about 2 months worth, I am barely hitting pan!
Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by klpalmz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really do love this product! Not only does it last, but it makes my eyebrows stand out! I use the gel first and then stick the powder on over it. I don't use the brush they give you, however. Instead, I use various elf eyeshadow brushes. I'm not a fan of the brush they give you just for the soul reason of that the one time I did use it, it collected too much pigment and made my eyebrows look darker than they should have. I had a good experience with the packaging until I hit the pan on the powder and then it began to crack; but for the price and the quality for the product, I didn't mind it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by izzaphilia

For its price, there's not much you can complain about. It lasts almost throughout the day, and looks 3D instead of looking chalky on top of your skin. The gel is more creamy than waxy, and the powder settles well. The brush that comes along is good but alas, I lost it. It is very travel-friendly and the packaging is classy yet sturdy. Its own mirror in the kit is useful. It's worth a try, and if not HG material, it's not bad for everyday use.