September 2, 2014 | 962 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a sample pack of this, 4 BB creams to try, and after swatching them all on my hand, decided to use the Gold first. After 3 weeks, the tube is almost empty. I like the scent and the texture of this product, and use it as a primer of sorts, patting it onto my face lightly. It's a bit dark for my NW15ish skin, and I did notice some whiteheads with prolonged use... oily girls beware it contains oil and is better suited for drier skin types. But it feels good and makes my makeup last longer. I would probably repurchase it. I actually prefer it to the Pink cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by ariemacherie

I have used both the pink and gold label, and I love the gold label. It has a thick creamy consistency, which means a little goes a long way. A dime sized pump works for your entire face. It is fairly full coverage and I love that it gives me a dewy yet matte complexion (does that make sense? My face doesn't look oily, but it also looks glowy). It goes on grey, but don't be wary - it oxidizes in a few minutes - because this BB cream is supposed to adjust to your skin tone. This BB cream also improved the unevenness of my skin. It really worked to lighten any spots and I really recommend it, especially if you're not a fan of foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by VAmom

I use this mixed with sunscreen; it's thick and a bit hard to spread on my face but the mixture spreads more easily. Liking how this combination seems to even skin tone. But I found another odd use for it-I got a bad poison ivy rash a few weeks ago on legs, and the BB cream seems to cover the remaining dark areas.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Saranghaeyo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my first BB cream, I'll admit, and I LOVE it. I'm not the makeupy type and I've got sensitive skin and foundations always seemed cakey to me. Then I heard about BB creams, bought this one, and I have to say it's awesome and very natural/fresh looking. I've bought it twice, from yesstyle, and it's the real thing. It lightens your skin and corrects the tone when you put it on, and it doesn't have too shiny a finish, it's dewy, but not overly dramatic.It's perfect and I'd buy it again and again. It does have a smell, but it's not too noticeable and it's really pleasant. The packaging is super awesome, and it lasts me about 6 or 7 months per bottle. I'd definitely recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by DCarter23103

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I've tried the gold label and the hot pink label. Both work very well for me and I am satisfied with both products. These products go on "gray" and oxidize to match your skin color in a few minutes. I'm a NW20 and these BB creams work well. I would definitely purchase this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2012 4:26:00 AM More reviews by jeneefurx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been reading reviews on my trusty old Makeupalley for years now, but this is the first time I have ever been compelled to write a review. Though I loved the way this product looked on my skin.. IT MAKE ME BREAK OUT. BAD. I'm not talking about one or two pimples. My forehead, my cheeks had about 20 clogged pores in each area. It took me about 4 months of treatment to get rid of most of the clogged pores. Honestly, I tried this product in early March and now its August and my skin is FINALLY back to how it was before this product.

When I first researched this product I ignored the few bad reviews and decided to just go for it because I really wanted to try a BB cream. I had heard this one was good and a pretty popular pick. The price was relatively cheap compared to my usual Make Up For Ever HD Foundation which retails at $42 for about 1 oz. I got this BB cream for prettyandcute.com for $22 for about 1.4 oz.

First few days that I wore this my skin just looked so GLOWLY and naturally flawless. I have some scars on my cheeks left from old acne and it covered them up decently, just a little bit of concealer and my skin looked flawless. I started noticing little bumps on my face a week later but I figured it must have been stress from finals week and could not possibly be this BB cream that is supposed to have all these skin benefits. I think I was in denial because this BB cream made my skin look SO DAMN GOOD. Then 3 weeks passed and one day I just looked at my skin and thought.. what the eff is going on... my whole face was covered in little bumps slowly but surely. I felt like I was getting new ones every day. I stopped using the BB cream and I stopped getting new clogged pores however the old one took FOREVER to heal. I basically had to use retin A to unclog the pores and it's a LONG process. Anyways, I hope this long review is helpful to someone. I would not even give this product to my worse enemy!! Foreal.

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by chaosktw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My fav bb cream so far.
PROS:
-great at covering pores and evening my skin tone, so I don't have weird redness
-it settles into the skin nicely (at first, it will seem thick but after after a few minutes everything is perfect.)
-a very natural look - not to the extend of perfect flawless look, so it looks so natural that people won't notice I put anything on.
-last over 5 hours and my cheeks didn't go flaky after being out the entire day ( I have oily t-zone, but very dry cheeks)
-it actually whitens my skin
-reasonable price

CONS:
-light coverage (although it is great at covering pores and redness, this bb cream can only 'lighten" your dark spots)
-it does get a bit oily on my nose, so I usually put a little bit of blotting powder, then everything will be fine.

So, overall I really like this bb cream. I've tried Missha signature bb cream and people around me really like it, but it didn't work for me because my cheeks will go all flaky after a few hours. But this gold bb cream doesn't.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Thena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first BB cream. I did a lot of research to find a good, affordable one. First off, I do not wear foundation and almost no makeup so I only really want light coverage. Being Asian, I have heard about BB Creams for years and finally, wanted to see what the hype is all about. My skin is normal, use to be combo, but now I'm more prone to dryness than anything. I am also pale for an East Asian so most of the light shades work on me (MAC NC20). I use this most days and just one little pump of it.

Pros:
-Affordable
-Minimizes redness
-Light, oxidizes well, looks smooth and matte
-Some oil control
-No trouble removing it
-Packaging looks cute and pump gives right amount

Cons:
-Not moisturizing enough for me
-No cap on the packaging (pain to travel with)
-Can be expensive if you do not find a decent, reputable seller
-Unavailable locally
-If I put two layers on, I can see the greyish tone.

CONCLUSION: Great beginner BB cream. As with all BB creams, I wear a moisturizer underneath and sometimes a sunblock (under or over). I have been wearing this all summer and it's been OK for me, but I just got the Lioele Water Drop because this Skin79 won't cut in the winter. Get the Pink if you have oily/combo. Get this if you have normal, but if you live in dry areas or have dry skin, it's not moisturizing enough.
***
ETA: This broke me out after consistent use. :( So took off two lippies because I think it's ok for occasional use, but not on my regularly. Also, I've been reading how Skin 79 products break out a lot of girls so I'm avoiding this brand in the future.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by alissss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yes! i have just returned from Seoul and sampled and bought many BB creams and similar. This is among my favorites. I have dry skin and this gives me moisturizing light coverage and looks very natural. I received samples of all the other BBs from skin79 to try as well.

I also got a vibrating BB application thingy from Skin79 which is my current obsession. It gives an effect much like the beautyblender but much quicker and easier to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by pashmeash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

um, can we please talk about how amazing this product is? i really bought this bb cream for shits and giggles - i didn't expect much from it, but i basically wanted to say that i had bought a "proper" bb cream, that they're overrated, don't bother with them, etc. but this has actually replaced my foundation for the most part. i bought the gold vip collection bb cream because my skin is pretty dry, and it's meant to be more moisturising.

it comes in a really cute pump actually, and i think it's just fine for every day use but would be a pain to travel with. it comes out really thick/gel-like straight from the pump and unlike other reviewers, i find it too thick to work with straight up so i just mix in some of my moisturiser to thin it out a little. from there it is beautifully blendable. for some reason i always apply this with my fingers (even though i'm usually a damp sponge kind of girl), but i'm going to try it with a buffing brush as well. it has the best finish of any face product i've ever tried - it glows on the skin, sinks in perfectly, and provides a fantastic amount of coverage. i actually can't even figure out how it's possible to have a "your skin but flawless" look while having absolutely no cakiness, dryness, flakiness or greasiness anywhere on the face. just as a small example i discovered the other day: using my normal foundation, i often found that by the end of the day i'd get creases around my mouth and on my forehead from where the foundation had dried my out my skin. with this, i still get the coverage and the natural finish, but it doesn't settle ANYWHERE - i actually find it blurs the skin to some extent (!). i find it weird that some people have called this a sheer coverage product - for me it's a very solid medium (which is perfect).

as others have said, it comes out looking a horrifying grey/beige colour and i was 100% ready to write off the bb cream the second i saw it. but it oxidises to my perfect shade after 5-10 minutes. i'm not sure the extent to which the bb cream can do this - i'm pretty fair, i'm always within the one or two lightest (yellow-based) shades in foundations - but i think it would be able to work for fair to light-medium skinned people. it's a satin to demi-matte finish that's very touchable, but it certainly doesn't look lifeless. it covers redness extremely well. because it's so moisturising, i'm able to take this right up underneath my eyes (which i'm normally not able to do with foundations because it's so dry under there) and it cancels out a lot of the blue tones under there as well. if you've got acne or significant under eye circles, however, this won't cover it up and you'll still need to apply some concealer.

i get the best longevity with this bb cream - as i type, i've been wearing this for over 12 hours and it literally looks as good as it did when i applied it. i find it holds on to blush, face powder, etc better than a normal foundation. i dunno, i can't really say enough about this. i'm in love with the way it looks, the skin care (moisturiser, spf 25, anti-wrinkle, helps with pigmentation/scarring) and generally i would just recommend this to anyone looking to shake things up a bit. i got this on ebay for really cheap ($15 maybe?) but make sure you get the real deal - look for the small white label on the back of the bottle for authenticity.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No