September 18, 2014 | 1342 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmer's - Cocoa Butter Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 2:08:00 AM More reviews by starlite_07

I dont like putting lip balm on my lips, as I didnt like the waxy feeling but I occasionally buy some lip balm due to my dry lips. This stick, however, is the one that makes me want to continously reapply every second. The feeling is light and not super greasy, is comfortable unlike vaseline, and actually moisturize my lips. The smell is nice (but I like TBS Passion Fruit lip butter smell better) and I like how the packaging looks like a gluestick. Very deceiving to others. For the price, and the amount you get, plus the quality, it is really a good buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2007 1:05:00 AM More reviews by PinkFix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Looks like a glue stick. Works like a CHARM. Leaves my lips feeling so soft and moisturized. And it smells delicious! Staple in my bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2007 11:20:00 PM More reviews by val445

LOVE the chunkiness of the tube this comes in and it provides a sublte yet pretty shine to the lips...smell and taste are amazing and its basically the most consistent chapstick ive ever bought....def. a MUST HAVE for me in the winter!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2007 2:08:00 PM More reviews by cookielicious82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this product. i get it from the USA when i was over there and i should have got more. its sooo great and u get a lot of product for soo little money...definte recommend...very moustrising and does a good job of keep the lips smooth..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2007 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Gilly07

I love this!!
I have now got 3 of them, one in my bag, one in the bathroom and one next to my bed, I don't ever want to be without one, it is great as a lip balm, cuticle cream I even use it on my nose if I have been blowing it a lot and it really helps.
Of course it has the yummy Palmers smell which I love, I am slowly working my way through the whole cocoa butter range and love all the one's I have tried so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2007 10:15:00 PM More reviews by aalleexxandra

I've been searching all over for this and I finally stumbled upon it in CVS. It is the best chapstick ever. It smells absolutely divine, and I keep reapplying just to smell it. On top of that, you get a TON of product, and it doesn't have a goopy or shiny look, yet moitsurises very well. Will buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2007 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I need to run out and get another one of these!

Palmers Cocoa butter stick is awesome, you can carry this anywhere and it is great to have since you will find more uses for it constantly! I have used this to moisturize on the go, fix a dry patch or two, tame unruly brows, as a lip balm and as the remedy for the occasional pesky itch!

It is inexpensive so I leave one in the house and take one with me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2007 12:16:00 PM More reviews by opheliamagdalene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stick! I can use it on my lips and any on-the-go dry spots (great for cuticles.) It tastes yummy, and my DH loves it too! And you get a TON of it- the only minor complaint is it's a bit bulky for a lip balm, but when you consider it's also a hand creme, etc., it's worth the space in your purse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2007 2:17:00 AM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I would probably always use this as a lip balm. I wouldnt waste my $$ on any other brand. It keeps my lips nice and moist for a very long time, smells great, and you get alot of it .

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 12:35:00 AM More reviews by br_ainstorm

I love this product. I only wish I didn't go through it so fast. I love it on my lips, it makes it soft without running all over the place like vaseline-like balms. I find this moisturizes better than chapstick. I also like how drying matte lipstick sits so well and feel velvety after moisturizing lips with this (just wait for the balm to sink in abit or your lipstick won't adhere). My husband says this smells like ice-cream, and loves how soft my lips are. It doesn't taste weird so it doesn't get in the way of kissing. ;)

I also use this on my knuckles and my cuticles- really nice. And almost everywhere else where its a dry, it smoothes out dry lines and skin looks healthy where you apply it. On skin it's a little bit greasy at first but lovely once it sinks in.

But yeah, most people are shocked because they think i'm using a gluestick! Haha.