March 3, 2015 | 1080 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by CarlieJacobsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this with the intention of using it for foundation.

This brush applies product well, and can blend it out just as great. Somehow the bristles don't absorb the products which i love so I don't waste more than i should.

The only con that I have about it is that the bristles bleed a bit when i wash it and the handle is kinda loose, and i havent even done anything to it. I have replaced this brush so I rarely use it but nonetheless if youre on a budget this is a good one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Well, you can count me in as a lover of this brush it's excellent! I like it because if you need a lot or a little powder this does both no problem. If I'm using my MAC Studio Fix and with this I don't need a lot of powder to get the look I need. I swirl it gently and the powder goes on perfect and natural. It's not heavy unless I want it to be and so far I got a good one no shedding or loose handle yet. I also love using this with ELF's complexion powder. I can tone down blush just focus on red areas. Pretty much everything I want to do I can with this brush.

Love it and for the price I will be getting backups. It's just too good not to have an extra on hand. ELF has great sales all the time so you can get it for even less. I usually only use HE Brushes but I must say I'm digging their brush line without a doubt. Totally Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles98

Okay i have the biggest love hate relationship with this brush. Its such a good powder brush. I pat it into my skin. With rimmel stay matte and its perfect. I use to love it for foundation and sometimes still use it for foundation but once you wash it it sheds so much

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by marthaprz18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Many have asked me for mumy secret to flawless make up application and this brush is it! Best invention ever!! $3.00!! I used for liquid foundation and blending!! Holy grail! Love love LOVE it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this brush as a part of a gift of Studio 11 Piece Brush Collection over two years ago, and have not had the use for it until I just recently started to use the setting powder. What a treasure! This brush is just as professional "work horse" as more expensive brands, for a huge fraction of the cost. As others have said, it is very dense and therefore it picks up nice amount powder; the bristles feel very soft and have never fallen out, nor has the head of the brush come lose, being through many washes. I love the thick, matte handle, and the simple design. If you are in need of a great powder (or foundation) brush, look no further! As many have said, you got nothing to lose.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I HAVE 4 OF THESE IN MY COLLECTION,. BEACUSE YOU CANT LIVE WITH OUT THESE FOR $3 WATCH ELF.COM THEY WILL LIST THEM FOR 1.50 AT TIMES. ALSO IT TENDS TO GET WIGGLY... NOTHING A LITTLE GORRILA GLUE WONT FIX.
THESE BRUSHES ARE FEATURED IN MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS-FEARLESS FEMME- AND THY ARE AWESOM

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by yasssssx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Cheap brush that applies liquid and powder evenly & amazingly... What more could you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Z67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this brush! When I started getting serious into my makeup routine, I didn't use any brushes, only sponges, and I always ran through them quickly, so I decided on a brush for foundation/powder.. and this is the one I bought for the price. It works way better than a sponge! I have about 4 now, one for liquid, one for powder, and the other two for different finishing powders. The best brush I'll ever use! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by classicbelle

great brush for a good price . just have a problem with the handle. it is loose. other than that I love it. I use this brush to apply my pressed powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Staaarlit

$3. Sturdy. Soft bristles. Great for applying both foundation and powder. Smooth finish. The quality is amazing for such an inexpensive price. The best in the bunch of Elf (face) brushes.