April 25, 2014 | 925 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by KimMonroe

I LOVE this Brush. I use it for Liquid and Powder. It works wonderful for either. I had this Brush for 2 Years before it fell apart which is amazing for it only having been $3. I immediately bought 2 more. I have expensive MAC Brushes, Sigma Brushes & just regular Brushes from here & there, but I find myself picking up this one ALWAYS. It's pretty Soft and it stays Soft after washing unlike a lot of other Brushes I've had. You really can't go wrong for $3 with this Brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

I am blown away by this brush and I am pretty picky! I was about to fork out close to $40 for a Jane Iredale Handi brush to apply her pure pressed powder base (the best mineral powder ever) and then I happened to be at Target, checked out some eyeshadow brushes and spotted this gem. I took it out of the package, and was impressed with how soft yet dense the brush was and figured what the heck for $3.00.. I am so glad I saw this! It works awesome for applying my pressed mineral foundation/powder. The brushes are so soft, but it grabs a lot of powder to apply. LOVE IT. Would definitely recommend, best $3.00 purchase from a drug store/Target.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Mford11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is so great for both wet and dry products. It glides the foundation on so well, blends, and overall makes your face look flawless. The bristles are super soft but the top is flat. Its purpose is really for powder, and it really does pick up so much powder even from a pressed powder. SO, definetely a great tool to have.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by mibrown18

Excellent brush. I use it to blend out my foundation even though that's not necessarily the purpose of the brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by wintergrace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This brush is quite a steal, both in quality and price. For $3 CND, you really can not go wrong. In the 3 months that I have been using this brush, I believe that it is comparable to other brand-name brushes for a fraction of the cost. The hair fibres are fantastic for both wet/dry products, but I tend to use this mainly for liquid foundation. It gives an amazing airbrushed look. I also really appreciate that elf uses animal friendly synthetic hair fibres in their brushes, as I am a conscious makeup shopper. The quality of synthetics have really improved over the years in my opinion, and I think that elf makes some really nice ones- including this one.

Pros:

* Synthetic hair. I love that elf does not test or use animal products in any of their products anymore.
* The shape of this brush really is designed to blend in foundation without streaks and doesn't waste product.
* The hairs are very packed and the handle has a nice weight.
* The handle is black with a demi-matte finish. The ferrel is a shiny black metal, and is sturdy.
* No noticeable shedding after 3 months with regular washing (soap and water).

Cons:

* Washing may require more effort because of the synthetic hair, and may take more time to dry.
* Probably will not last years like a quality brush (like a Mac) but will last you as long as you take care of it.

*Just a Tip for Canadian girls who want the great deals*

I recommend checking out their website- as I have not seen it in Target or other stores... yet! Usually elf ALWAYS has weekly deals, and usually shipping is discounted if you spend over $25. I don't think I've ever spent more than $7 on shipping. It's also very quick- about 4-5 business days.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by soyyomonica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite!!!! Of all times!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Emisme

I saw someone on youtube use this brush but she never reviewed it but said she loved it. So I thought $3 why not try it. I did and LOVE it. It's one of my staple brushes I use almost everytime I do my make up. It's soft, flat, cheap and hasn't shed in 3 months. It's perfect to apply my blot/finishing powder because patting the flat top applies evenly on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by toofaced1112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is an underdog. I don't understand how it isn't raved about more. This is my second elf brush, I bought the bronzing brush months ago, and while it's usable, it's kind of mediocre. I guess some of them received more attention than others. However, this brush is amazing. It's very versatile i use it for my powder as well as my matte bronzer, and it does the job perfectly. And when I first opened it, I kept running it across my face because it was so soft. I have absolutely no cons with this. I wish elf put as much quality into their other brushes, as they did this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Cheerhottiexoxo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In love with this , you can use it for anything , powder, foundation, blush, anyways I use this for my powder & liquid foundation and love it it gives me full coverage and is so cheap ! I recommend to anyone

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

Was soooo excited for this brush that I ordered it off eBay paying like $11 for it. Unfortunately Canada doesn't sell elf and I didn't have enough things I wanted to make ordering off the elf website worth the $14.95 shipping cost. This brush is ok but it's nothing compared to the real techniques buffing brush. I don't find the bristles soft at all. I tried using this for powder and it just left me looking red and irritated. I'm not even going to bother trying this for foundation cause my real techniques expert face brush does a great job for that. I'm sad about this brush cause everyone seems to love. It's just not for me unfortunately :( Dont hesitate buying this brush because of one not so great review though! Especially if your lucky enough to buy it for $3.