E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

Price: $

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

on 1/20/2014 10:44:00 PM

I love this E.L.F Powder Brush it working amazingly with loose powder. When using this with the powder it spread evenly to the face. This brush is cheap and good quality, so far it is soft and easy to use. When first using it a few times it may have abit of fall out but after using it even more it has become my everyday makeup routine brush. I will be purchasing this again as a backup.

on 1/19/2014 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This brush is perfect for applying face powder. It's super soft, picks up alot of product, and is very easy to work with. I've had mine for a few months now and never had problems with the bristles coming out like with the $1 brushes. I also love the sleek design of these brushes.

For a more thorough review check out youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

on 1/19/2014 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this brush a couple weeks ago and is it sad that I like it better than my real techniques expert face brush? When I first got it, the brush smelt weird. I washed it and I applied my foundation. The foundation I got is a bit too dark for me and when applied with my fingers or any kind of brush (including my real techniques expert face brush) it was so patchy and it made the hairs on my face look so noticeable. When I first used this brush, omg it was so soft I couldn't believe it. I only experienced it shed one hair and I was in a rush that day. There was no weird foundation patches it was all blended out flawlessly and I had pretty good coverage too! It's quite big and soft so it's easy for when you're in a rush and need your foundation done quick! I bought it off of amazon for about $5 when I had a gift card. I heard so many raves about this and now I can see why. It's so soft, so cheap, doesn't shed (besides one time when I was in a rush), blends my foundation flawlessly, I can't say one bad thing about this. It's just amazing!

on 1/18/2014 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I use this brush for liquid foundation, powder, blush, even bronzer/contouring! I ALWAYS bring this brush for travelling.. The one and only face brushes while i'm travelling! LOVE IT SO MUCH… Not expensive and soooo useful

Love this for liquid or powder. Own it for 2 years now and it hasn't shed or anything. still looks brand new!

on 1/7/2014 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this as a gift. It isn't horrendous, but it is nothing special.I have used it to apply powder, bronzer and highlighter. Does a decent job but can pick up too much product and create a heavy application of product. It is too soft and does not have a good weight feel when handling. It is a decent brush to throw in a bag for touch ups if you are going from work to a party. That's about its only use for me these days as I have other brushes that apply powders SO much more naturally.

Okay brush for beginners, but I'd pass this up if you have goos brushes already unless you wanted to experiment.

I can't believe I've had this brush for so long and I haven't even reviewed it yet! I use mine exclusively for powder application, particularly my MAC Skinfinish Natural. It's excellent at picking up and applying product evenly. The bristles are so soft it doesn't scratch my face and I've never had issues with fallout. Will definitely replace if it's ever broken or lost, but I've been using this same one daily for over two years and it's been going strong!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've had this brush for nearly two years now and it's stayed so well together! After countless washes and makeup application it's like new! I've used it to apply foundation as well as powder and it gives me a flawless application every time. I love it so much.

For this brush to only be $3.00 it's pretty amazing! I buy tons of these because they don't shead and they apply makeup smoothly! It's thick enough to really pack on foundation without leaving brush strokes!

on 1/4/2014 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Not Sure

AMAZING!!! I got 2 and I love them!!!!