November 26, 2014 | 1702 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by livinggreality

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is pure perfection. I love it soooo much.
I don't know how I ever applied my liquid foundation without this little gem, it buffs it in seamlessly without any streaks within seconds. It's SO good. Especially for the price.
Has never shed on me and I wash this brush quite a bit as I do use it everyday for my foundation.
I've also used it with powder and cream foundation and it's JUST SO DARN GOOD I JUST CAN'T EVEN DO IT JUSTICE
Seriously. Buy it. You've got nothing to lose.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by jassymommy

I love this brush! It says it's a powder brush but I use it for liquid foundation. It's dense. The handle is nice. Buffs in my foundation effortlessly. It doesn't shed. And it's only $3 at target. I love this brush! !!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I'm giving this a 2. I like the handle, and the flat top. I I use this for applying blush.However, am I the only one who experienced mounds of hair coming out? I mean like fingers full of hair...3 times!Will not repurchase... I'd cough up the money for something that won't start balding

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush!!! It's one of the cheapest I've ever bought but its also the most versatile and greatest brushes I've ever used! Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Sayalathieo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is definitely a winner! I picked one up at few months from Target ($3.00) and haven't thought about buying any other brush. Its dense, doesn't shed and stays firm. Great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Princessbbgum

This brush is great! It has never shed on me. It gives my foundation a flawless finish. Plus it's inexpensive, only $3! You can't go wrong with that. Definitely recommend it for beginners/everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Craftingal84

Love this brush. Use it for my foundation. Doesn't shed. Can't say enough good thinks about this little gem!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by 8ar8ie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

You can't go wrong with this brush. I'm sure everyone knows about the Sigma F80 brush. Well, this is the perfect dupe for the Sigma F80 brush and it's only $3!

It gives you a flawless look. What I like to do is dot my face with my favorite CC cream, spray the brush with a moisturizing spray or mist (I use Clinique's Moisture Surge Face Spray) and blend. This brush does a good job on blending your makeup into your skin.

I own both this and the Sigma F80 brush. This brush is definitely worth buying!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by mndjohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this brush a lot. So freaking versatile! I use it for pretty much everything when I 'm in a rush: powder, blush sometimes foundation.It feels really soft on the skin and the best thing: no shedding. that's some well spent money

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

AMAZING brush!!!!!! For $1.22 are uou kidding???? Never sheds,easy to use,dirt cheap, whats not to LOOOVE huh ?