December 22, 2014 | 1209 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh, the love hate with this darn brush! I now own three because the handle breaks with the slightest glance so I just use it as a Kabuki mostly. It's a good brush especially considering the price, I paid $3 for two & received one for free in a surprise gift bag. I use it as a stipling or foundation brush for liquids. The bristles have remained in tact but the handle is another story....

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 8:00:00 AM More reviews by adele1811

Bought this and the rt expert face brush together...totally love this so much more...the efb was total garbage...made my makeup so streaky and it just looks horrible..this little gem here just buffs my makeup in so effortlessly and beautifully...i have no complains abt this brush at all...i even bought another one as a backup !! I use this for everything...foundation, powder, blush and bronzer...i dunno how i ever lived without this bad boy here !! :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by SkyAlternative

Picks up and distributes my powder flawlessly and has soft bristles that don't scratch my face. Love it. One of ELF's best brushes. I ordered this online at ELF and the darn thing came dented! But the brush works wonders. I have also tried using it with a liquid foundation and find it works pretty good for that as well. For a website that charges $7 for shipping, you'd think they would pack their stuff better. Lucky that I had a free shipping code.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by livinggreality

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is pure perfection. I love it soooo much.
I don't know how I ever applied my liquid foundation without this little gem, it buffs it in seamlessly without any streaks within seconds. It's SO good. Especially for the price.
Has never shed on me and I wash this brush quite a bit as I do use it everyday for my foundation.
I've also used it with powder and cream foundation and it's JUST SO DARN GOOD I JUST CAN'T EVEN DO IT JUSTICE
Seriously. Buy it. You've got nothing to lose.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by jassymommy

I love this brush! It says it's a powder brush but I use it for liquid foundation. It's dense. The handle is nice. Buffs in my foundation effortlessly. It doesn't shed. And it's only $3 at target. I love this brush! !!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I'm giving this a 2. I like the handle, and the flat top. I I use this for applying blush.However, am I the only one who experienced mounds of hair coming out? I mean like fingers full of hair...3 times!Will not repurchase... I'd cough up the money for something that won't start balding

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush!!! It's one of the cheapest I've ever bought but its also the most versatile and greatest brushes I've ever used! Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Sayalathieo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is definitely a winner! I picked one up at few months from Target ($3.00) and haven't thought about buying any other brush. Its dense, doesn't shed and stays firm. Great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Princessbbgum

This brush is great! It has never shed on me. It gives my foundation a flawless finish. Plus it's inexpensive, only $3! You can't go wrong with that. Definitely recommend it for beginners/everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Craftingal84

Love this brush. Use it for my foundation. Doesn't shed. Can't say enough good thinks about this little gem!