October 1, 2014 | 1338 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by iceboi

This is an AMAZING BRUSH!!! The reviews here itself is very true. I purchased mine from Target USA for $3. I sadly only bought one. When I come back to the USA I would stock up on 10 of these no kidding they are that great and don't kill your wallet. I only bought one to try it and thought it wouldn't last me long. I've used it for 3 months and its going strong and I wash it every week.

This brush is perfect for powder minerals and finishing powder. I haven't tried it for anything else. I love this brush and the coverage it gives. Doesn't pick up too much powder and buffs like a charm. My Flat top brushes from Everyday Minerals are all in the trash can as this brush is very softer and buffs 10x better. Also has a long handle which i now like for buffing, Indeed this is a best seller and i highly recommend. $3 for this is definetly a try and trust me it will replace most of the brushes in your arsenal. I keep on coming back to this one. MY next trip to NYC is to go ELF Flag store and purchases these!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by fz27

What can I say that hasn't been said? I love this brush, and I currently have 2 in backup supply (which is saying a lot b/c I generally hate having extra stuff around).

I use this brush with both liquid foundation and powders. It works beautifully with both - the coverage is so much better than a sponge and so much more natural looking. You can build layers easily and in a way that really never looks cakey or heavy. I really think this brush makes drugstore skin makeup look better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by LaLa6699

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

OH MY GOSH!! I love this brush more than life itself!! It's only $3!! What a freakin steal!!
I use this brush to apply my bb cream AND my powder! It's super soft and really does a kick a** job at blending and smoothing out makeup! It cleans up super easy with the E.L.F. brush soap and can be used over and over again until it wears out!
I have suggested this brush to several of my friends and family members and always get the "OMG!!" phone call!
Everyone should own this brush!! If you dont, you are missing out!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by drawkcabackward

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Only $3??? I like this brush better than my Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki! This sits next to my RT Expert Face Brush for applying liquid foundations. The finish this brush gives foundation is so beautiful and natural, but it keeps all the coverage the foundation provides. Unlike the Sigma F80, this brush never makes my foundation look cakey. The brush also soaks up less foundation than the F80.

Although it's not as dense at the RT EFB and the Sigma F80, this brush is just as soft and patting on foundation and stippling it lightly gives me better coverage than any other brush I've purchased, including MAC brushes. I'll glady repurchase this since it's only $3. The brush DOES shed a little bit of hair here and there, but since I've only had it for about a week, I've yet to wash it and see if less hair falls out after the initial wash.

Great price, great product. If you don't own this brush, you should get it because it's spectacular for the price. There's nothing to lose to try it! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I love this brush! I have borderline severe acne/hyperpigmentation skin so I need a brush that can give the most coverage when I apply my liquid foundation. Before I used to use a classic foundation brush but its harder to blend and it'll leave streaks if I'm in a hurry. Since I start using this elf brush it cut my time of applying foundation in half. I also use it to pack on powder on my t zone. The price is great, only $3 at my local target. I have mine for almost a year with frequent wash twice a week it held up pretty good with very minimal shedding. Give this brush a try before ukulele decide to splurge on the more expensive one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by babygirl365

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush. Buts think it's better used for foundation than powder. I think the prush is spectacular and it's amazing to have if you can't get your hands on something more high end.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by mellifera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I resisted buying this brush for so long because I figured I already had the Studio Blush Brush and an Eco Tools Kabuki: what did I need a Powder Brush for?

Well I needed it for ALL THE REASONS.

This really is a better blush brush. Don't get me wrong, the Studio Blush Brush is fantastic, but like I said in my review of it, I think it works better as a bronzer/contour brush. This brush though, I can gently tap it on the surface of my blush and it picks up the perfect amount. It's soft and (I've only had it for a week) hasn't shed on me. Again maybe it's because I wash my brushes before I first use them that I haven't run into problems with the shedding and the scratching that other people had.

This is such a great brush and it's only 3 bucks. You need this in your life.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I did not liked this at all, I used it with foundation, blush and powder and for powder this is ok (it's a powder brush after all). ELF isn't so cheap if you have to order it from Europe, but because the reviews where so great I ordered it anyway. Mine also sheds like crazy, I'm not a fan and I don't see whats so great about this brush. Maybe if you can get it for a really cheap price but I rather pay a little more and get the Real Techniques brushes because those are allot better!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by zurbaby

My freaking fav! I love how I use it for both liquid foundt. And powder! Doesnt overly dry or get nasty and sticky like my other foundt. brushes. This is simply amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by 54ndy93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush blew wayyy past my expectations! I got it at my local target for $3 and I am very happy with that way it applies powder. I know makeup artists tell us to use a poof instead of a brush to apply powder, but this brush applies powder better than anything I've ever used for powder (I said powder way too much :P) whatever it picks up it puts on your face. It does not absorb anything or mess up your foundations. It feels unbelievably smooth too! It did shed on me just a few hairs but I don't care. Even if it sheds all its got, I'll just buy another one. If you're looking for the perfect powder applicator and you find this, GRAB IT! They tend to run out fast.