November 24, 2014 | 2058 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I'm giving this a 2. I like the handle, and the flat top. I I use this for applying blush.However, am I the only one who experienced mounds of hair coming out? I mean like fingers full of hair...3 times!Will not repurchase... I'd cough up the money for something that won't start balding

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush!!! It's one of the cheapest I've ever bought but its also the most versatile and greatest brushes I've ever used! Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Sayalathieo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is definitely a winner! I picked one up at few months from Target ($3.00) and haven't thought about buying any other brush. Its dense, doesn't shed and stays firm. Great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Princessbbgum

This brush is great! It has never shed on me. It gives my foundation a flawless finish. Plus it's inexpensive, only $3! You can't go wrong with that. Definitely recommend it for beginners/everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Craftingal84

Love this brush. Use it for my foundation. Doesn't shed. Can't say enough good thinks about this little gem!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by 8ar8ie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

You can't go wrong with this brush. I'm sure everyone knows about the Sigma F80 brush. Well, this is the perfect dupe for the Sigma F80 brush and it's only $3!

It gives you a flawless look. What I like to do is dot my face with my favorite CC cream, spray the brush with a moisturizing spray or mist (I use Clinique's Moisture Surge Face Spray) and blend. This brush does a good job on blending your makeup into your skin.

I own both this and the Sigma F80 brush. This brush is definitely worth buying!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by mndjohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this brush a lot. So freaking versatile! I use it for pretty much everything when I 'm in a rush: powder, blush sometimes foundation.It feels really soft on the skin and the best thing: no shedding. that's some well spent money

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

AMAZING brush!!!!!! For $1.22 are uou kidding???? Never sheds,easy to use,dirt cheap, whats not to LOOOVE huh ?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by angelitaaguila

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

AMAZING powder brush. To pack on the highest coverage on your powder brush. This really picks up the powder product and places it right on your skin and its perfect for higher coverage. If your looking for a big powder brush to slightly set your foundation this is not for you.

This works better for coverage powder foundation to really pack on and blend. Its works great. I own 2 and I just ordered 2 more because its so cheap and its amazing quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love it with my Pur Minerals! So soft, and yet firm enough.