October 22, 2014 | 946 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by MissAvaBaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have no idea what the rest of MUA see in this product. I'm not hating on MUA's, I'm just not seeing the same results. I was contemplating on how coral this would look on my dark skin tone and I thought it would show more like Orgasm or better yet, Tarte Blissful. I was devastated to find out that it oxidizes and made my 26 year old face red and plump (i didn't even dent the blush; still looks new).

At this moment, coralista gives nothing special to me... I am returning it and would buy something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by adamj2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favorite blush hands-down. Similar in shade to NARS Orgasm but more pigmented, this blush is gorgeous. I will say that Benefit should be ashamed for reducing the size of their boxed powders without lowering the price. There is no excuse for this :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by ellierosemakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore this blusher. I had been contemplating between Coralista and Sugar bomb for ages and I decided to go for Coralista. I'm so pleased I chose this shade.
Colour- gorgeous coral/pink- it really warms up your complexion and gives a gorgeous glow
Pigmentation- it's extremely pigmented so you can dust it lightly for a subtle sheer blush or layer it for a pop of bright coral colour- it's beautiful
Price- although it's quite pricey- as are many of Benefit products, it's definitely worth the money as you only need a tiny bit as it is so pigmented
They last forever and you get a lot of product compared to a Mac blush etc.
I think that it would suit most skin tones as it looks gorgeous with a tan or really pretty when lightly dusted onto pale skin.
definitely would recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by allsaintschief

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush! I have olivey skin with yellow undertones and tend to wear this with a smokey eye and nude lip - it looks fantastic!

Its a multi-dimensional colour, thats a shimmery pink and goes on soooo soft, (like all the benefit blush boxes) and lasts for ages! Ive had this for about 4/5 months and wear it every day.

The colour is similar to Nars orgasm, but i find this powder to be more intense so a little goes a long way, but it is easy to build up if you want a deeper colour or if youve got tan on or are goin out. It lasts so much longer than orgasm, as the nars blush only lasted me a month or two and it cracks easily in the packaging.

I love the flush this gives me, its not streaky, it has just enough shimmer and it smells lovely! Will and have bought again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

I liked this blush a lot when I tried it in the store, I thought it was a perfect soft peach. But when I purchased it and tried it at home it seemed more orange with a ton of gold shimmer.

And the price makes me :( So worth it for Dandelion, but not for Coralista sadly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by caitlinbananas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adore this blush. I love it when I'm pale in the winter, and when I'm tan in the summer. Although keep in mind that I don't get too dark, and I think that this blush would come up chalky on darker skin tones. It's my go-to cheek shade when I'm wearing a bold lippie, since it's not a bold blush. Coralista is a gorgeous warm, slightly muted coral shade with a fine gold sheen to it. The sheen in this blush is really what makes it stand out from other similar blushes (orgasm). The sheen has a highlighting effect on my cheek bones, and makes my cheeks look defined, glowy, dewey and sculpted.

This blush has a very distinct scent, which might bother someone who is scent sensitive, but I personally really love the smell. I wouldn't say that the smell fades after the blush is applied- because I'll notice a whiff of it here and there throughout the day sometimes.

The packaging is Benefit's classic boxed powder packaging, which might be bulky and inconvenient for some. The blush comes with a square, flat blush that has a cute tropical themed wooden handle. I know that many would disagree about this since a lot of gals are picky about what brushes they use- but I LOVE the brush that is included. The shape and size is absolutely perfect for applying Coralista, and it makes it easy to contour with the blush as well.

My only complaint about this blush would be that it's a bit powdery. When my skin is dry, this blush is difficult to wear. But as long as you keep your skin moisturized, you shouldn't have any problems. Overall, a really great blush and I think that it would be a great buy for those who aren't fragrance sensitive, or darker skinned.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

This is my favorite blush! It looks very natural on my skin and gives me a nice flush. Has a little glitter to it and I love the blush especially after my face gets a little oily through out the day and surprisingly this blush looks even better like that. I like the packaging and I prefer my sephora blush brush over the brush it comes with but i've used the brush it comes with before and it works good. Just be sure to blend so it's not streaky. This blush smells so good too! And it's lasted me forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by xwhereswaldo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite everyday blush. It's so smooth, the colour is beautiful and just gives a pop of colour without being overbearing. The smell is nice and not over powering. You can't smell it on your face or anything, only if you put your nose in the box. I strongly recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

To who ever said that this wasn't that shimmery, all I have to say is: Lies! All lies!!!

This is an utter shimmer bomb! You know which blush has a "hint of shimmer"? Diorblush. I think the people who said that this wasn't that shimmery either love their shimmer or they tend to wear a lot of shimmery products (or both). This was too shimmery and too warm for my skintone (neutral to warm, NC15-25, depending on the season). Luckily for me I got this as a points-reward item from Sephora. I've never had any luck with Benefit.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by ashleymonzon37

Love this amazing blush. Peachy pink coral color. Makes me glow. Has a tiny bit of shimmer but nothing too overwhelming. Use it everyday, little goes a long way. Applied with a regular blush brush. It's lasted me a while. Only downfall is a little too pricey. Would recommend to a friend.