BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 4/18/2012 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a beautiful blush - just the right amount of shimmer and pigment. Blends like a dream and the finish is lovely. I have hit pan on this and will repurchase when I run out. The scent is quite strong (although nice) and you will catch whiffs of it throughout the day, so it that annoys you stay away! Otherwise, I absolutely adore this blush and use it every single day.

on 4/17/2012 12:50:00 AM

I love this blush, it seems to match everyone's skin tone. It give you a shimmery (but not tooo much!) sun kissed glow, but doesn't make you look like a disco ball. I love everything from BeneFit but its all pricey, but its worth it if your willing to spend the cash.

on 4/6/2012 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

lol I put yes for "buy again" but I probably won't because this blush is huge and I've so many other blushes in this color family :P

So, this is my HG blush right now. It's the most flattering peachy/pinky/coral blush I own. I love this finish of this blush. It has such fine golden shimmer in it that it's almost a pearly/satiny finish. I know shimmer is suppose to mimic that "glow" on your face, but most other shimmery blushes just make me look like a greasy mess. Coralist actually makes my face look like has "the glow"!!!! It looks sooo natural under sunlight, and just slightly shimmery under inside light.
Not the most pigmented blush, but it is buildable.
So much love <3

on 4/1/2012 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Packaging: cute but the edges are so pointy I nearly cut my hand open!

I've come to realize something over the years... BeneFit is overrated. I love love love their packagings... they are oh so cute and quirky, and since I like to think of myself as cute and quirky I am easily seduced by BeneFit products. It's that whole laid back San Fran vibe I really like and over the years I have bought quite a few of their products out of sheer willingness to love this brand. However, I have never bought any of their products more than once because, and I hate to say this, they are simply not that good.

Coralista is no exception... First of all, it is insanely expensive for such a small box. Second: it has a very distinct perfumy smell that I don't think is necessary on a blusher. Third: the colour, while nice, does not show up on my skin very well. It also doesn't STAY on at all.

I really wanted to love this stuff because I love the name, the idea and the colour... But even to bona fide Coralista aficionados I would like to say: try Style by MAC instead. The colour is very similar but just a little nicer, it's cheaper and it stays on better. The name and packaging of course are nowhere near as sassy and cool but oh well.

on 3/30/2012 3:48:00 PM

I love Coralista! This blush is a beautiful coral with slight gloden shimmer. It's not unlike Nars Orgasm, but I think it's nicer since it's less glittery. The colour flatters my NC20 skin beautifully and it lasts pretty well throughout the day.

on 3/20/2012 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I think its perfect for summer time to achieve the sun kissed look.It will also give you a glow which I really like.

on 3/19/2012 2:22:00 AM

Benefit Box O powders are all classics and I'm definitely collecting all of them. Coralista is a coral pink blush that is perfect for my NC25- NC30 skin. I don't understand why some users comment that it does not show up on their skin especially when they are fairer than I am. It's definitely the blush brush that you are using that does not pick up this extremely pigmented blush. Just one sweep with my Bobbi brown brush gives it a perfect pretty flushed look. Benefit blush brush also delivered coralista perfectly on my skin. I will definitely repurchase because it has a lot of product in this cute little box =)

on 3/17/2012 10:38:00 AM

Possibly the most gorgeous coral blusher out there - as a redhead I need to be very careful with blusher - but this one is perfect. The colour is so flattering and gives a lovely sexy and healthy glow - plus it is buildable. Will definately repurchase. I tried Nars Orgasm, but there was simply not orgasmic about it - pigmentation too strong, making it difficult to choose the amount you wish to have. Might be fine for those wth tans, but not for us paler folk.

on 3/1/2012 11:51:00 AM

Very pretty colour that I think can be flattering on many skin tones. I received a sample size of this & you only need a tiny bit, my little sample box has lasted 6+ months! So I think it would be worth the price for a full-size box. You may need to re-apply a few times during the day, lasting power isn't super great.

on 3/1/2012 11:29:00 AM

First off the color is wonderful! The product itself seems to last a long time in the box, but once of you face, like most powder blushes, you have to reapply. Which brings me to it's packaging. I am not a fan, Its not easy to put in your purse, its bulky and has no secure way of closing.

I really love blending this with my Rimmel Sandance bronzer.
This is my favorite blush by far, just wish they would come out with a better, more compact case!

Popular Blush Products