April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by iiidioteque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loooove this blush! My skin is incredibly hard to match (I'm a NC15 in MAC, but my HG foundation is EDM in Olive Fair+Olive LIght) and since my HG blush by EDM (Summer Stroll) was discontinued I've been searching for a replacement. THIS is perfect. Normally blushes are too pink/ruddy on me and make me look like a clown, I am that person that needs orange in their blush, if you can imagine. This is the most perfect pink I have ever used. It's the only pink that has ever flattered me. It has the perfect amount of pigmentation as well, as my skin is on the lighter side. The only down side is the price ($28 is a bit much for how little you get!) and I dislike the cardboard packaging. Other than that it's a WIN!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 4:08:00 AM More reviews by aureliationg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love love LOVE this blush. On my fair Asian skintone (MAC nc 15/20), it shows up really well and the colour is so subtle and gorgeous. I also use Nars Orgasm but I find myself reaching for this more often.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by ireneic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Coralista is one of my top blushes! I am a NC30 and I like using this blush for a natural peachy pink look on my cheeks. I have several of Benefit's blushes and what I like about their ingredients is that they don't irritate or give me acne on my sensitive skin. As far as pricing, the pricing of this blush is a bit high, but it's worth every buck (quality and quantity). As for cons on this product, the box-like packaging of this blush is a bit bulky for me, but the cute design on the box makes up for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by NaturalGirl1116

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This blush is ok, I don't really like the color on my ultra fair skin. it pulls a little orange on me, pink tones look better with my skin tone. This blush also makes my dry cheeks look worse, I think it might be the shimmer. The wear time on the is blush is about 2-3 hours on dry skin. I would not repurchase especially for 30 bucks. Oh, I do like the smell :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by ghalyyaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product!! I love using it over my bronzer so my face won't look orange and it gives an awesome contour at the same time!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Xanthereanne

I got this blusher in a gift set for Christmas last year and have used it every day since! Amazingly, I still have about a third of the powder left so it has lasted almost a year so far. It's a lovely rosy colour and suits my pale skin fine. I have very sensitive skin and this has not irritated me at all which is great! The packaging is gorgeous too. It came with a brush which I didn't rate much, the bristles were a little tough, so I use a different blusher brush with it. It's very buildable so you can easily go from a daytime to night look. I don't know the individual price for the product as I got it as a gift, but have heard it's quite pricey. Considering how long this has lasted, I would definitely pay a lot for this again. And it smells gorgeous!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 2:15:00 PM More reviews by jadeylou15

This is one of my favourite blushers. It's a beautiful warming colour on me and the shimmer perks up my complexion when I'm feeling a bit 'grey' - this is definitely one of the colours I reach for when I'm trying to disguise a hangover!
I've complemented several of my friends on their blusher and they have said it is this - it seems to suit everyone.
It is a bit on the expensive side but I got mine in a set that was reduced to below the RRP last Christmas, I think I would have paid the full price of this regardless though.
Shimmery coraly blusher, whats not to love?!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Dazidoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely love this blush, this is my favourite blusher I own at the moment. Really nice in both winter and summer, really nice highlighting effect, goes with most looks. Very buildable. It's expensive, but I've had the box over a year and I've still not hit pan on it so I feel its worth the money!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this blush as part of the Powda Wowza palette, and it's becoming one of my favorite blushes. For my NC30-35 skintone, this is the perfect subtle and glowy blush. I wear it when I don't want a lot of color but I when I still want a healthy glow on my face. It shows up as a slightly pinky peach and it is extremely flattering for my skintone. I also love that the shimmer in this doesn't emphasize my pores! I would buy this again in the full-size!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by armbar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Most PERFECT blush I have ever purchased. For me, BeneFit is very hit-and-miss, but I really, truly cannot deny the sheer and utter FLAWLESSNESS that this blush is. As a makeup artist, I not only use it on my very fair skin, but on my darker-skinned clients as well. It's a truly beautiful product. The shimmer isn't obvious and isn't irritating whatsoever. The packaging is adorable and I can actually use the brush once in a while. I adore this product and recommend it for absolutely everyone.