Moroccanoil Moroccan Oil

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

I love Moroccan Oil! This does wonders for my hair. I get regular hair color, and my hair gets pretty dry. I have fine hair, and this really helps to keep it nourished. I stayed away from this product for a long time due to the price point, but now that I have tried it, I see that it is worth every penny! I use three pumps on my chin length hair every day before I dry it and straighten it, and I don't think my hair could do without it! Highly recommend!!

on 6/20/2012 12:59:00 AM

AMAZING

on 6/16/2012 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product for easily over a year and a half now. I think sometimes, to value a certain product you have to incorporate it into your routine then remove it to see what effect it actually has, not just what is said on the label.

I had this experience with this product, I stopped using after starting a leave-in heat protectant by Kerastase, and couldn't figure out why my hair was so dry and straw-like, I noticed the condition of my hair decrease and I suddenly had split-end mania. Then I realised i had stopped my moroccanoil!
Back to using it now, the results speak for themselves, I cannot stop running my fingers through my hair after a wash (that just been to the hairdresser feeling!). I purchased a 200ml bottle (AUS$75) online and still have 80% left from using it every second day, so it is worth the dollars hands down.

I love this for my hair. It is my secret weapon for smooth healthy looking hair. The only con is that for travel, I think the packaging can leak which can be a terrible waste of a pricey problem. I will usually put a little in another container inside a ziploc if I need to travel. I like the bottle that come with a pump the best because I dont feel like I am wasting the product and I think the seal is better.

on 6/8/2012 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a fantastic product! It makes hair look silky and healthy - even at the ends. I put some on my hair when it's wet and a little more once it's dry.

Highly recommend!

I can say that liked it but it's not excellent. I changed over to the very recommended Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil which deeply conditions, smoothes and prevents hair loss. My clients (Iím a hairstylist) are also using it and have already noticed a significant improvement in their hair's health. As for my own hair, I've also noticed that it's stronger, shinier and a lot less frizzy. Plus, Pro Naturals also serves as a heat protectant, so I'm especially happy with it as I blow dry my hair regularly :)

I put off buying this for so long because of the price even though I was desperate to try it after hearing so much about it but I'm so glad I finally decided to invest. I've had one bottle for a year now and I've used it religiously every time I've washed my hair (every other day) for a year and I still have around a third of the bottle left so whilst it is a lot to spend at one time on a hair product, it averages out at an okay cost because it lasts so long and I've found it to give me results I haven't found with anything else.
In instances where I haven't been able to use it (staying at a friends etc.) I really have noticed that my hair is nowhere near as soft and healthy looking.
I would definitely say that it's worth the splurge!

on 6/2/2012 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is very very good! Hydrates dry color treated hair without leaving it feeling greasy or weighing your hair down. A little bit goes a long way and this works wonders for my fragile bleached blonde hair! Would definitely recommend this to anyone whose hair needs some TLC :)

on 6/1/2012 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

A-MA-ZING!!!!! Seriously, I ran out of my first bottle, and my hair was soooo dry during the period I didn't use it! Seriously, makes my hair SOOOOO smooth! I have really dry hair, so I can be really really generous when I use it, and when it sets in, my hair is AMAZING!!! So happy!! And the SMELLL! I wish it came in edible form!!

on 5/31/2012 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this stuff! I actually use it as styling product on my short, fine hair, for a nice sleek look. It smells divine. I prefer the "Light" version personally, but the regular works as well.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products