October 25, 2014 | 1334 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by kateyk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

hi all
i used this for a while and agree it made hair soft as my hair is thick but for kids it was no good if they have dry hair ( like after being in a swimming pool .
I later found out it has silicones in it and this just destroys hair
after much research i found someone selling products on ebay at a very reasonable price and they dont add any artificial chemicals or silicones
i used them for over a year now and had to share with you ladies here my hair and my kids hair has grown around 1 inch or a bit more every month since and it use to grow about 1cm a month ...
also its conditioning so great for dry ends not just growth allthough since its natural only a small amount is needed therfore lasts a long time , is cheap so it makes me happy also they make fragrance free products and fragranced as well as bath salts and body scrubs worth checking them out their name is lavish beauty and they have at the moment some hair care and body butters
i have messaged the lady a few times she is very hellpful and understanding and applies very good discounts even at times when she hasnt made any profit she also makes requested ingredients
worth checking them out..
much better then the whole in your pocket and silicone cotted hair with M oil..

thats my 2pence

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by wendiizhou

Great product for the hair. I've chemically straightened my hair and bleached it over the years so my hair is a mess and this definitely helps tame it and make it more managable and smooth. You need to be careful not to put too much on your roots or your hair will be an oily mess. I like to apply it when my hair is damp after the shower and then blowdrying it. It works great as a detangler and I would purchase this over and over again.

The reason why It doesn't get full marks is because at $50AUD a bottle, it's def. not cheap and being a glass bottle, I've dropped it in the bathroom whilst the bottle was almost full. It's also not very travel friendly and will leak.

Definitely a must by for damaged hair though, probably the best leave in treatment I've bought.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2012 6:50:00 AM More reviews by emmaapple96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product hoping for these 'life-chaning results' others have descibed on this website. Long story short, it's really not that good, it doesn't do much, gives a little bit of shine but nothing outstanding. Dove Nutri-oils serum is way better, and it's about $5 AUD. At least give it a go before you fork out the cash for this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by animix116

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have thin hair that likes to be at both extremes of the spectrum, if i straighten my hair (despite heat protectant) it ends up getting so dry extremely quickly and if i put even the slightest amount product in my hair by end of the day it grease city and when you have fine hair like mine the thing you want the most is a happy medium. needless to say i was so scared when my friend asked me to give this a shot and I can't thank her enough. I put this in my hair after I get out of the shower and allow it to air dry; afterwards my hair feels like silk and after only using it 5 times my hair looks and feels significantly healthier. It is expensive at $45.00 a bottle (which is made of glass which is not too portable) but you use so little of it and the payoff is so good that it is really worth the money and i would recommend this to anyone who is looking to make their hair look and feel better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2012 5:30:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have really long thick hair, and I find that this serum really helps it! I do not use it all the time, but when I feel my hair needs some pampering I use a small blob of this on towel dried hair, brush it in and blow dry it. Every time my hair is left extra shiny, smooth, soft and no tangles at all. I also use the shampoo and conditioner from this brand which are brilliant as well. My hair feels and looks great!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 3:53:00 AM More reviews by Euphoria93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is extremely over hyped in my opinion. Sure, it leaves your hair more glossy and smooth, but what I reacted to was the ingredient list. You would think that it was the expensive natural oil in this product (argan oil) that made the difference because of the price, but you know what does it? 3 different types of silicone... and then some fragrance. THEN you get the oils.

Look:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Aragan Oil), Linseed Extract (Linum Usitatissimum), Fragrance (Supplement), D&C Yellow 11, D&C Red 17, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone

And this is what most people pay for? I guess it could make a difference for damaged hair that are not used to expensive salon products, but to me this was just biosilk with a couple of drops of oil in it. In other words: It made it greasy and heavy, even if I just used a small amount in my smooth hair. They mention argan oil and linseed extract in this, but they don't mention how much of it they put in it, do they? The ratio between silicone and dyes AND oil could be 10/90 for all we know. The only thing I like about this is the sturdy glass bottle...

I would understand the hype if this was filled with expensive and healing natural oils, but this was just so not worth the price. If you really want the experience without ingredients made in a lab, then you can order natural argan oil, which is indeed the ingredient they claim make this product so fantastic. And if you have hair that needs to be smoothed down, then why not buy an inexpensive silicone based spray along with it?

I may sound harsh, and I don't hate the people who love this product or anything, but really, when I see the price compared to the ingredients? Grr....

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by lia333

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Despite the price tag, which has increased $5 from the original $50 since this product went bananas, this really is one of my few hair product staples. I have fine, dry, frizzy long curly hair (which as you can imagine, is a nightmare to deal with) but this product really makes it shiny and less frizzy. I love how this instantly is absorbed into my hair leaving my hands free of any greasy residue, and instantly increases the shine and quality of hair + ends, and softens the hair. The effects last for a few days and when used regularly you really notice a difference. Believe the hype with this one :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

For some reasons, this product has taken the beauty world by a storm. Being a natural beauty junkie, I had to take this home with me when I stumbled upon it in Aussie.

I had high expectations since this has received quite some publicity, and raves on its performance. I hate to admit this; but this was a bit fo a let-down.

Well, yes... it does moisturise the hair and all, but what's lacking is that quick fix that automatically turns your hair manageable (you know, one of those products that instantly turns bad hair day to good hair day. Yes, there are such miraculous products!). I've came across a couple of products at the fraction of this price, that performed way better.

I would not repurchase this. It's pricey, and there are definitely drugstore hair serums out there that outperforms this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by AlinasBlog

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do not use a conditioner when I wash my hair and this product makes my hair really soft, which I like. It is on the pricey side, but then again it is very easy to apply and it does deliver.
The only thing, why I gave it only 4 lips, is because it does not penetrate the hair completely but instead the silicon wraps around it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by isflawless

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love the MoroccanOil line. From an entire year bleaching my hair white-blonde, and being a natural dark brunette, I was in need of a major fix to my damaged hair! I now swear by this stuff. The Oil leaves your hair feeling silky and soft to touch without weighing it down, and apparently is a heat protectant as well - bonus! The Intense Curl Cream really enhances my waves, again with a weightless feel and look. I'm in love with the Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner, which I only use once a week combined with the Restorative Hair Mask.

My basic regimen with MorocconOil as as follows:
STRAIGHTENING HAIR
- Apply oil to damp hair
- Apply Hydrating Styling Cream (used as a leave-in conditioner) if wanting to straighten my hair
- Wrap my hair in "Hair Spa Wrap Towel"
- When I'm done my makeup routine I then blowdry my hair and the hair texture looks & feels AMAZING.
- Follow with MoroccanOil Hairspray

WAVY/CURLY HAIR STYLE
- If I prefer to leave my hair natural & wavy, instead of using the Hydrating Styling Cream i use the Intense Curl Cream. This transforms my dull waves to perfection!!
- Blow-dry my hair using a diffuser
- Followed with MoroccanOil Hairspray

DEEP CONDITION TREATMENT (1x week)
- Shampoo with Moisturizing MoroccanOil
- Apply Restorative Hair Mask to damp hair
- Form hair into a bun on top of my head, place plastic bag to cover all hair, secured by a hairclip
- Place Spa Wrap Towel over hair & leave in for a few hours
- Rinse out with a tiny bit of the same shampoo and itty bit of conditioner

Seriously, swear by this entire line. Every single bit of it leaves your hair feeling healthy, silky, and looks just as well! Once trying all these products I seriously have not gone to anything else!!