October 2, 2014 | 1572 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 4:26:00 AM More reviews by sharonchristt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

best bronzer ever, it gives a natural look ❤

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample size of this from the benefit counter at my local Macy's and I'm so in love with it!! It warms up your face so nicely and is easily blend able.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by CandidReviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best bronzer I have ever used. Looks really realistic for contouring because it has a slight gray tone that can imitate the look of a shadow. Doesn't look orange at all, which is perfect. Completely matte, very pigmented (which can be good and bad.) I use this with a Sigma F40 on my jawline, in the hollows of my cheeks, on my temples and along the hairline - As well as to slim down my nose with a Sigma E40 brush.

The product itself is amazing. The only downsides I can think of is the packaging and the price. I don't feel as if this cardboard box is very durable. It wears along the corners really easily and is very bulky. The fact that its encircled on all four sides with cardboard makes taking the optimal amount of product difficult, and I really do think it would be much better in a sleek, plastic or tin packaging without a border around the pan. The price is not exactly reasonable either. However, if you overlook these points, this is truly a great product, and to this day, I still haven't found a competent match to dupe this with.

Update: I've hit pan and I still love it just as much. This is an ultimate staple holy grail product in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by refujio

I absolutely love this bronzer. It's so easy to blend and it's a really good bronzer to try out if you are new to contouring. The packaging is a bit much, which makes it difficult to store. But I really like the product, so I'm definitely willing to purchase it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Kerri8d

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't get the hype about this product, I think is to orange, it doesn't last long. And not the best to blend ????? I actually hate the color :S

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 3:51:00 AM More reviews by macprincess15

WARNING READ ME!!! When I first purchased this , I got it off eBay. Soon I found out it was fake . I notice there was tiny shimmers and the pigmentation was not at all the way it was described. I swirled my finger and there was barely any product. When you try this, just by dipping you finger on the surface should be enough. Overall this is a matte bronzer that is super pigmented and totally worth every penny. Sorry about my little rant

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by EmilyC17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Having many of Benefits boxed powders before purchasing this one and all the positive reviews it had I had high expectations and they were defiantly met. I was concerned on how the color would look on my NC15/NC20 skin, but with a light hand it contoured and warmed quite nicely. This is on the cheaper side of bronzers, at Sephora anyways, only being $28 vs other brands like Dior or YSL.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by elizabetel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought the Hoola bronzer a few years ago and it's still going strong. Granted, it has shattered into many tiny pieces which, in my opinion, is making it harder to use it up.

I love the fact that it is matte and really nice for contouring. I like to use the 3E method of applying it and it looks great, even for contouring the nose and sometimes I even use it as a crease colour for my eyeshadow.

One of the things that I don't like is that in winter when my skin becomes super pale it does have the tendency to look a bit orange which is a big no-no for me. In summer I don't tend to have this problem and if you spend more time blending it probably wouldn't have that effect but at the same time - why would you want a product that you need to spend ages blending out thus ending up with a very small amount on the face anyways. I use the MAC 109 brush to apply this but I have also used an angled contour brush which works just as well.

The packaging is a huge thing that annoys me about the Hoola bronzer. I have the older version which doesn't come with the mirror or the flip top. In my recollection, it has opened up once or twice thus making the shattered pieces spill, speaking of, I don't even remember how that happened since I am not a clumsy person with my makeup so I think maybe whilst I was travelling it may have just shattered due to impact or so.. I would like to get through it as quickly as possible just so I can rebuy it with the improved packaging, haha!

The texture is nice and so is the pigmentation. I think it lasts quite a long time especially when used with a makeup setting spray such as the Urban Decay all-nighter one but obviously by the end of the day, your makeup isn't going to look as fresh as it did when you just applied it. I don't feel the need to reapply it though, personally.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 7:14:00 AM More reviews by annos

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I had high hopes for this matte bronzer with it's cute Benefit signature packaging. I tend to prefer matte bronzers for a more natural look and a appreciate the fact that this bronzer does not have any orange hues. Still this doesn't do it for me, it just doesn't go on as smoothly as I'd like it too. Even with my otherwise so failsafe ultra-soft bronzing brush and a very light hand I tend to get a few blotches here and there. I should point out that I am very fair and if you are more tanned you might not experience this as much. Conclusion: Color is good and matte but application a bit tricky. Still looking for that perfect all year round tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJohnson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this bronzer! I have been using it for years now. My mum started buying me it and I was devastated when I saw pan so I had to buy another one! I use it every single day now and I really like it on. I bought my self one for Christmas 2012 and it is still going to this day, although the pan size is about a cm big, so I will be purchasing a new one soon! Defiantly recommend it for every skin tone!