July 28, 2014 | 2026 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by geenaholding

I find that shimmery bronzers look fake, so I looked for a good matte one, and Hoola is perfect. I have a very fair complexion and this looked natural on me as long as I used it sparingly and blended well. The packaging is not very practical and I find that the Quo bronzer brush works much better for applying it than the one it came with, but the product itself is definitely worth buying!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros:
Matte
Realistic colour not orange
Is not thick powdery texture, buffs onto skin naturally
Deep box so product won't fall out everywhere when using a brush
Reasonable price

Cons:
Bulky packaging

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Stefb79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff for contouring its the perfect colour not so keen on the brush texture I do have to buff in with another brush but the shape is great for putting the basic lines in

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by BrittanyLokey

This is the perfect product for contouring. It's matte and compliments my skin tone well without looking dirty or too orange. I hate the packaging because it's in this stupid little square box that makes it hard to reach the product in the corners. I've tried the drugstore dupe to this product which is the NYC sunny bronzer by it just showed up too orange on my skin so I finally forked up the $36 or so dollars and got the Hoola bronzer and I don't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by beecky

I've used this for years. After years of buying cheap drugstore bronzers, I caved and bought this, as it has great reviews and I had seen many youtube gurus use it. It works for any skin tone, you just vary how heavily you apply it and the brush you use to apply it with. It can be used to contour flawlessly, as I use it to do so everyday. I also use it just to lightly bronze the perimeter of my face to add definition and some nice color. I have to use a heavier hand with this as I am quite tan, but as I said this layers well and can be used on just about everyone. I also use this to define my crease and add some natural looking color on my eyes as I don't like the makeup-y look of eyeshadow. I prefer a natural, bronzed look, and this delivers 100%

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

Firstly, I am a beginner at highlighting and contouring. I received thia bnip in a swap and was excited from all the fantastic reviews. I constantly watch youtube gurus and learn how and wear to apply. My skin is nw20-25 or beige, and this didnt really show up. I was disappointed and tried it again a few days later and layered it more and it showed up more and very natural. The packaging is not my favorite, mainly because its not very durable considering its pretty much cardboard. Brush is ok but i use my ecotools angled blush brush until I order a contouring brush. Giving this a second chance and will update again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Loveandcouturexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite bronzers. It retails for $28 and it comes in a cute little box. The bronzer is a light matte brown. I love this because I'm pretty fair and it never looks orange. The finish looks gorgeous and I feel like this could work for a lot of people, because it is a nice brown color that you can contour and/or bronze with. The reason why I knocked down one star is that I find it's not the easiest to blend, and sometimes if I don't use my beauty blender to blend it, it can look slightly muddy and unnatural. Other than that, it's a great bronzer that I would recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

I love this Bronzer! Probably one of my favorites! It is a nice deep brown color and does not come off orange at all! It stays on for a while and blends very nicely! It's perfect for contouring and a little added color to the face! I would recommend this bronzer to anyone and everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Jamie114

This is AWESOME! I have fair skin and I have horrible luck with bronzers. Either they're sparkly, orange, or are way too dark for me. This however looks so natural and it is matte. I don't know what else to say besides the fact this is the best bronzer ever! I definitely recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Georginaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've heard tons of amazing things about this bronzer and it seems to be the HG bronzer for a lot of beauty bloggers on YouTube. However, I am quite disappointed with it.

Let's forget about the price first. I have NC30 skin and this is hardly visible on me. The MUA told me it was normal that you could barely see it on your face, yet I don't think it completely makes sense since I've tried other bronzers and they appear on my face normally.

Maybe it's just my skin color :( If you have lighter skin tone then I guess you can still go for it because I know a lot of people love it.