July 30, 2014 | 1224 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Tangle Teezer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 9:11:00 AM More reviews by tiff1211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absoluetly love this brush....I use it one me 4b medium. my older daughter 4b thick and my younger daughter 3c fine hair types and it works wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Vanessaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I went to the hairdressers today and after she washed my hair she started commbing through it and it had lots of knots so she pulled out one of these and it just slid through, i was amazed and had to get one.

They told the normal shaped ones and also a flower-pot one , which the brush is in the shape of a flower and underneath is a pot where you can put bobby pins and such (this one was designed for little girls- im 17 but i love it,its so cute) i use this everyday after i egt out the shower and my hair is alittle damp and it never pulls. its amazing.

i would repurchse- if my one broke of got over-used.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 11:42:00 AM More reviews by LailaE

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have long fine blonde hair. Cannot live without this. Bought them for all the family.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by andge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

what an amazing product ,i have had trouble with my knotty hair for years .would never be without it now. less breakage when brushing .fantastic!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by kelleegross

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been searching for this detangling brush for months. I finally lucked up at Sally's and got my hands on it. I have tried it on wet and dry hair and I am beyond impressed. No pulling, no snagging, no tearing. It allowed me to decrease my detangling time in more than half. I would give up all of my other combs and brushes for the Tangle Teezer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by d4d

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

As a detangler it works pretty good, it does pull out more hair than other methods though. What I really like it for is smoothing my fine, curly/kinky hair. better than any brush I've used

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by purplestar83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I saw this while browsing on MUA and saw it again in Sally's so decided to try it out. I figured I could return it if it didn't work, and I was definitely skeptical! But this is seriously the BEST brush I have ever used. I used it on my daughter's hair this morning and she barely even noticed I was doing anything, when it's normally a screaming battle to brush her hair.
It is definitely worth the $9.49 I paid for it, I'm going back to get one for my MIL since her hair is crazy and it takes her forever to do it. I have told tons of people about it and I've only had it for a day, lol! Best purchase ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by kaisofine

I know it doesn't look like it should cost $10. but this brush really works! just try it. I have terrible knots due to me growing out my perm. This brush works better then the large shower combs i have. I can also slick down my thick new growth better. Now when I comb my hair the tangle teezer is the first tool I grab for. I also use kinky curly knot today leave in and my organic oil mixture.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by ficklefreckle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought the pink brush which looks like Barbie's horse brush. I had heard good things about it but was prepared to be disappointed. It looks rather cheap (though of course it isn't), plasticky and scratchy. To be honest it is a little bit scratchy however what is astonishing to me is how little hair comes out on the brush. I am a big shedder and normally have to pull whole handfuls of hair out of my brushes. With the Tangle Teezer - almost no hair comes out. I can only deduce that the other brushes are breaking the hair off (I had always assumed this lost hair had just come to end of its natural life). The Tangle Teezer also gives a much smoother finish. I am very tempted to buy the compact version for my bag even though these brushes aren't cheap. But I suspect that's because they are made in the UK.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by chipsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I adore this brush! I originally bought the travel size as I needed a compact brush, and it is perfect to carry around with me but I find that I like this brush so much I am using the compact size all the time.I am planning on buying the full size for using at home. You can really tell the difference this makes to your hair. I don't have any of those sticky out ends that used to feel a little frayed after I used my regular DS brush, I can really tell that my Tangle Teezer is not damaging my hair! Plus, it's safe to use on wet hair.

The reason I did not give this five lippies is because it is pricey (I paid 12 just for the travel size which is WAY more than I would ever normally pay for a hair brush) but I think it is most definitely worth it and it is good quality so I think it's going to last.

The little travel sized brush is so cute as well! I would really recommend this!

EDIT: 08/06/2011: Ok I have upped my original review from 4/5 to 5/5 lippies because I have noticed that since buying this brush, my hair is so much less damaged at the ends than it would be usually at this stage since last getting my hair cut. The brush is so gentle on hair and I am reaping the benefits now as I am cutting my hair less often now due to less split ends!