November 29, 2014 | 1193 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Tangle Teezer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by riceball406

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great brush. I was a little skeptical at first, but decided to buy it because ever since going no poo I could hear my hair breaking from my old brush. This doesn't break my hair which is awesome and I almost never have any difficulties with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by justemmabemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS!!!! i have medium-length straight hair, and this brush works amazing. i can use it when my hair is wet or dry. i always used to have a problem where whenever i brushed my hair it hurt & pulled out a ton of my hair. this detangles and smooths my hair painlessly. it was a bit expensive (15$ @ sallys beauty supply), but it was worth it. you have to try this!!! its so good that all my friends steal it outta my bag and use it all the time...you need this!!

the only reason why i wouldnt buy this again is because its pretty sturdy. none of the bristles have fallen out. i think it will last a pretty long while.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by annaeJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought it after reading these reviews. I have thin hair, so it always gets knotty after the shower. I feel like this is no different than my regular hair brush, except this one can be held in the palm of my hand and more expensive..
I don't feel like it was any different in term of getting rid of the knots. I also felt like it made my hair frizzier.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by lizzbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have waist-length fine hair that is very difficult to detangle. It normally takes me 10-15 minutes to detangle my wet hair after a shower. This product does detangle well and cuts that time dramatically, but it disrupts my curl pattern for some reason. I think my hair is 2a type. Now I will only use this in the shower to detangle since it only seems to mess up my curls when I use this brush as the final detangle before drying. I like using this in the shower because it helps me use less conditioner since it distributes product really well. I don't notice a different in shedding unfortunately, but I will continue to use this brush in the shower and use my Body Shop wood comb for the after shower detangle.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by klawlor9

This little magic brush is amazzing!!
If only it had been around when I was younger.I have really thick hair that easily gets knotted and lets just say over the years I have broken many a hair brush.
But now after washing my hair I run this thru my hair and tangles disappear and even the condition of my hair has vastly imrpoved since investing in this.
You can buy them in toy stores as well as hair salons.Mine cost 10!Money well spent.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by malogale

So, first, a bit about my hair: I have very curly, but smooth, biracial hair (maybe 3c?). I bought this product because my hair is generally healthy and easy to deal with, but it takes a long time to detangle and distribute conditioner in the shower.

I give this a 3 because while it works exactly as it is supposed to (goes though my hair amazingly, cuts shower time like woah), I don't like how it makes my hair look. I usually only finger comb to protect the integrity of my ringlets, and unfortunately, this product makes my usually perfect ringlets a fuzzy mess (even though I only use it in the shower with conditioner). I'll maybe keep using this when I know I'm going to pull my hair back, but definitely not when I want to wear it down.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by lol392

Didn't buy this, so I don't know how much it costs because my dad has this (he owns a hair salon and is a hair stylist).
I used to use it when I was a kid getting a haircut and my hair was REALLY tangly as hell. Works like magic (lol cheesy) and idk how it works but it gets out the tangles. Now my sister uses it before getting a haircut...her hair is like a birds nest ==

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by sam78s

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great little product, but, as far as I know, unknown in Australia. I ordered mine from the UK. It works a treat in my waist length, getting the knots out without creating static, and just glides through my 3 1/2 year old's curls. I have since bought myself a purse sized one, and another for my mum.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This thing is amazing! Everyone should have one! I have really long hair, and my hair is becoming progressively snarly as I go...it's painful and frustrating to comb my hair - whether wet or dry. I have used this with both wet and dry hair today and it works like a charm! I got this for $9.49 with the Sally's card at Sally Beauty. It is worth every penny - especially if you have long, difficult hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by PerfectPicture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this product. I have thin, blonde, long hair and it always gets massive knots in it. This prevents it - I love it. Retails for around 10.