April 19, 2014 | 1025 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Shaeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried many mascaras and got a sample of this at work and completely fell in love. I have thick lashes (however they are very thin and quite short) and they give me a nice look. After I ran out I bought a new tube and couldn't be happier.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by faroreswind

I am a bit on the fence about this product.. I bought it after a co-worker of mine (with gorgeous lashes!) recommended it to me. The good thing is this mascara delivers really long, separated lashes! I was happy to find that it did not clump any of my lashes together. The downside was that it seemed to give me panda eyes through the course of the day.. Granted I has this mascara on for about 8-12 hours when I saw this problem, but for being the price of about 4 drugstore mascaras, I was expecting perfection! I will probably not repurchase this again, but I will be using it until it runs out because aside from the smudging it is perfect (and I have yet to find a mascara that is %100 flawless).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by mriabella

This is the first mascara that has been able to hold a curl in my stick straight lashes. Finally I can get a nice curl in my lashes. Stays all day. No flakes or clumps. Does a nice job lengthening too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am amazed! This gives me false eyelashes. Smooth application with immense length and good volume. LOVE THIS. Comparable to Hourglass, although I like Hourglass a little bit more (b/c it is a deeper black and gives more volume). However, Iconic really delivers wrt length. Thanks for the recommendation!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 7:37:00 AM More reviews by mizzcindy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Wow, this was expensive. But it's also one of the best mascaras I've ever had.
I also tried Dior Blackout, which was a clumpy mess.
But this one give me beautiful, not too thick or clumpy, long lashes. I do have naturally long lashes, so I don't know if this works for that. But it also gives volume without clumps.
Also it doesn't look fake, it's more like you have naturally beautiful lashes, and I like that. If you want a dramatic effect, this isn't for you.
I would buy it again if I can spare the money, but I also like my Masterpiece Max, which costs a fraction of this one and has a compareable effect.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2010 11:08:00 AM More reviews by chicagobgdgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OMG---what a horrible mascara on me! The formula seems very weet and does not hold curl at all. In addition, no volume and lots of clumping. I am a mascara fanatic but I am very dissapointed in Dior...next on my list is the Armani Eyes to Kill mascara since this Dior is going back to Sephora...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by SillyL

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great mascara.
Lengthens and makes your eyelashes stand out. Also like the fact that it doesn't clump or give you spider lashes! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 7:13:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

There are so many pros to this mascara. First of all, I absolutely and utterly adore the brush! I haven't fallen in love with rubber-bristled brushes before, but this one is just perfect. It doesn't feel too hard on my lashes, and the application is so smooth and effortless that it's just impossible to create clumps with it. You can wear coat after another, and the results just keep getting better and better. However, the flipside is that you actually HAVE TO wear several coats, because one coat doesn't make any difference, for me at least. I seem to get the result I want with three coats. It only seems to get better with successive coats, which also leads to the fact that the application takes a bit more time to apply than other mascaras. There's no curling effect whatsoever, but I do think that it doesn't weigh down my lashes as heavily as most non-waterproof mascaras... Nevertheless, its volumising, lengthening, and separating abilities are superb. Once I'm happy with results, it wears and wears all day without a smudge or flake in sight. However, it's one of the hardest water-soluble mascaras to remove and it takes a lot of effort, patience, and plenty of mess to get it off. I use jojoba or avocado oil for removal, and my regular facial cleanser on top of that, and even that leaves me with a few smudges! I've been using a small trial-size version, and would buy again in the waterproof version.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by 9154mf

I don't like this as much as my regular Dior show or even other, much cheaper drugstore mascaras. The comb style full brush is fine, but I found that it did not curl any more than my regular, non-curling mascaras do. Nor was the end result anything special, moderate lenthening and thickening, but nothing wow. When I went to put on my 2nd coat, I found the formula a touch too dry to allow me to apply several coats with ease. The 3rd coat still didnt make my lashes anything to write home about. Overall no sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara. For those who say it doesn't lengthen, it's not supposed to. It's a CURLING mascara. This evenly seperates my long lashes and gives it more volume. In my opinion, it gives my lashes a luxurious feel and lasts all day without smudging or running.