December 18, 2014 | 855 users online

Mascara - Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by MissNrrdGirl

Love this mascara, I will keep buying this product over and over again. Gives great volume and length, I use it with mac prep + prime and that gives it even more length. Curls my lashes pretty good, I like to use a lash curler after I apply my mascara and that makes my lashes really curled and stay curled. Definitely the best mascara I've ever used, especially when paired with the mac prep + prime :D

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 2:30:00 AM More reviews by missyjan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this mascara for 5 months now. And I love it!
I've tried A LOT of mascaras before, admittedly there were a few that I do love, however, I believe Dior Iconic is the one that defines my lashes the most. I have curly lashes, but they are thin and short. Either this mascara really lengthens or just make my lashes more curly, but it definitely shows up much better than the others.
I do have to apply a few coats though.
Will buy again if there's no other new products I'd like to try :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by TampaBayGal

This is the best mascara out of all the ones I have tried. And those would be...DiorShow, DiorShow Blackout, YSL Everlong, Guerlain Maxilash, Elizabeth Arden Ceramide, Clinique Naturally Glossy, Blinc, and the oscillating ones by Estee Lauder, Prescriptives and Lancome. Not the HG mascara, but the best so far!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2010 4:14:00 AM More reviews by selenalikeduhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Once again I am very disappointed by a Dior mascara. I bought this after i bought Diorshow Blackout and hated it (& returned it) I had really high hopes that this 'would be the one' after the original Diorshow and Blackout failed. But once again I had to return this mascara, because it did absolutely nothing to my lashes. It didn't separate them, it didn't lengthen them,it didn't volumize them, NOTHING! I was at least expecting them to get separated because of the type of brush but nope didn't do a thing.Oh well maybe I will try the new Dior mascara that just came out(Exstase).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by jillbarry

I typically lean toward drugstore brands but always had problems with them smudging. I purchased this based on reviews and had some applied while getting a makeover at the Dior counter. This is a great product. My lashes look amazing and the product doesn't smudge. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Shaeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried many mascaras and got a sample of this at work and completely fell in love. I have thick lashes (however they are very thin and quite short) and they give me a nice look. After I ran out I bought a new tube and couldn't be happier.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by faroreswind

I am a bit on the fence about this product.. I bought it after a co-worker of mine (with gorgeous lashes!) recommended it to me. The good thing is this mascara delivers really long, separated lashes! I was happy to find that it did not clump any of my lashes together. The downside was that it seemed to give me panda eyes through the course of the day.. Granted I has this mascara on for about 8-12 hours when I saw this problem, but for being the price of about 4 drugstore mascaras, I was expecting perfection! I will probably not repurchase this again, but I will be using it until it runs out because aside from the smudging it is perfect (and I have yet to find a mascara that is %100 flawless).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by mriabella

This is the first mascara that has been able to hold a curl in my stick straight lashes. Finally I can get a nice curl in my lashes. Stays all day. No flakes or clumps. Does a nice job lengthening too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am amazed! This gives me false eyelashes. Smooth application with immense length and good volume. LOVE THIS. Comparable to Hourglass, although I like Hourglass a little bit more (b/c it is a deeper black and gives more volume). However, Iconic really delivers wrt length. Thanks for the recommendation!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 7:37:00 AM More reviews by mizzcindy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Wow, this was expensive. But it's also one of the best mascaras I've ever had.
I also tried Dior Blackout, which was a clumpy mess.
But this one give me beautiful, not too thick or clumpy, long lashes. I do have naturally long lashes, so I don't know if this works for that. But it also gives volume without clumps.
Also it doesn't look fake, it's more like you have naturally beautiful lashes, and I like that. If you want a dramatic effect, this isn't for you.
I would buy it again if I can spare the money, but I also like my Masterpiece Max, which costs a fraction of this one and has a compareable effect.