September 23, 2014 | 1584 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Justminick

I am usually somewhat satisfied with maybelline - but not this time. I got this in the cat eyes and I HATE it. It goes on horribly -- doesn't work into the eyelashes, doesn't build up, clumps badly, and then later on it flakes off. Not to mention - the brush hurts my eyes.

I wish I didn't buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by SoniaResiak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I personally think this is one of the best mascara's out there! It creates quite a lot of length with a ton of volume. I think this is an underrated product. People rave more about "the Falsies" mascara, but I didn't find it to be as voluminous or lengthening. The clumping isn't too bad and the volume holds for quite a while. To get best results, apply multiple layers and apply from the root of the lash. It never smudged on me unless I rubbed my eyes for a long period of time. I love this mascara so much as it can be used as a natural everyday look or a voluminous party lashes mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by ladypamela1

This did next to nothing for my lashes and I was disappointed. The wand is flimsy and feels cheap and it made my eyelashes look like I have only 10 lashes on each eye. At least it wasn't a goopy formula and it was easy to remove.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by 8Infinity8

This mascara is quite good! It adds lots of length. I have long lashes (but I don't have a lot of lashes) and this mascara makes them so long that it looks kinda creepy. So I then have to go over them once with a clean spooly brush. It doesn't flake or rub off. I like it and I would recommend it for everyone (especially for someone who doesn't have long lashes).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 5:07:00 AM More reviews by itsiliii

THE GOOD: Nice dark formula, one of the better drugstore mascaras IF paired with a good lash separating device/mascara.

THE BAD: Although the brush looked exciting on this mascara, it underwhelmed me. It did nothing at all for my lashes. The moment I start to apply it begins clumping lashes together. If that's what maybelline calls volumizing then i'll be damned.

THE UGLY: Did I mention that brush?

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by JulesRiv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very wet mascara. It did nothing but weigh my lashes down and clump them up like crazy after only one swipe.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Boha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This mascara does thicken but not more than other brands. My biggest issue is that after 4 to 6 hours, it flakes. The flakes smudge and look terrible. Both above and below my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Emmyrose13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm obsessed with this mascara. not clumpy, very natural and makes your lashes very long and pretty

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Mjb99

I bought this the other day and I am not a big fan of it. It smells awful when you open the bottle and I found that it feels like it is way smaller then the other mabyelline mascaras. It flakes a lot and doesn't hold at all! Waste of $6

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Keribell74

It's okay, found that it flakes and is a bit clumpy at first. Just feel like there's a better mascara out there. It's like $5 at my local grocery store so it wasn't that much of a loss.