Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Originally bought this product when my friend got it and let me try it. It made my lashes very long and separated, and somehow made it look like i had more lashes. Not volumnized lashes in the sense of spider lashes, but it made me look like i literally had MORE eyelashes. I love how easily it washes off. The only thing keeping it from being an HG is that it doesn't hold my curl, and without a curl, my eyelashes go straight down, so the extra length is wasted.

on 6/9/2014 5:43:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This mascara is my holy grail. I have pretty long lashes but not many of them, so I really need a boost with the volume and some length as well.
These don't clump at all, however when you first buy them, the formula is very wet (too wet for my liking) so I just uncap it for a few hours and the consistency is up to my standard.
I also find that it does flake and smudge a little throughout the day, but nothing a tissue can't fix!

Highly recommend this mascara for beginners or anyone who wants an amazing drugstore volumising mascara !

on 6/6/2014 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This has to be my favorite mascara. I've never tried high end mascaras so I can only compare them to drugstore mascaras.It doesn't clump and I can build up to full eyelashes apearence.

on 6/2/2014 4:19:00 PM

Favourite high street mascara. Simple and affective. I've been using this for 3 years now before moving onto benefits It's real. I've tried Cat eyes from this range and thinks that's very good as well but this one seems to be more natural looking. Cheap and you can get excellent deals at boots. very dramatic black and full volume effect, just don't brush too many brushes before it clogs. I usually use it one tube for one month and it will start drying so it's quite a good amount. Would keep buying this.

on 5/31/2014 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

gives A LOT of volume, cheap, this is one of my favorite mascaras. I was using covergirl lashblast and this one is sooo much better, this gives a lot more volume and makes my eyelashes huge. This has a faint rose scent, which can be a downside if you don't like scents in your eye products. This is a great mascara. I aslo like how this brush doesn't deposit that much mascara at a time, so it's a very buildable mascara. This could look natural but you could easily build it up to Tammy faye bakker level. I will buy it over and over again. This is the only mascara I need. Also, this removes easily! I always buy the washable formula. maybelline mascaras work best!

on 5/25/2014 7:37:00 PM

Good at volumising but that's about where the positive review ends.

It stinks. Stings the eyes. Flakes & clumps.

on 5/22/2014 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Awwh man. I really wanted to give this mascara more lippies, but I just can't force myself. It's actually really good at lengthening and adding volume--lots of volume--but the stuff flakes right off me. I thought it was bad after eight hours of school, and then I came home one night after work in which I had to wear this mascara for maybe 14-ish hours--major fallout. It just flaked everywhere and I was so embarrassed that I had been walking around like that for hours.

It really is great for volume, but I can't stand the flaking. Will be moving on to something else.

on 5/21/2014 8:36:00 AM

My favourite mascara ever - drugstore and high end. It lengthens and volumizes like no other. It doesn't smudge on me and it doesn't flake.

Love, love, love.

on 5/19/2014 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff works! Better than the new version - Colossal Cat Eyes, which was returned after one use. I have the darkest color, Glam Black. It gives volume and darkness, which is what I wanted. I use a curler before and after application. No clumping, easy to remove, and you can always find a coupon. Worth it!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

i have the waterproof and it does a good job of staying on when i test it with water, i get out of the shower and its still on. im not sure if it was only the waterproof mascara that smells weird, but it has this funky smell to it that my other colossal DIDNT (that wasnt waterproof) have. also i feel like its a messy mascara to put on, i get it all over my eye lids. overall it does volumize while giving a little length.