LUSH Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

4.3

Cornstarch (Zea mays), Kaolin, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Magnesium Carbonate, Perfume, Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides), *Linalool.

on 2/1/2006 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff smells so sexy on the skin. A Musky Cocoa butter, vanilla with light jasmine edge. Very unique earthy and warm. And the powder feels like silk on the skin. Only complaint it the package which always seems to shake out too much and doesn't close tightly enough.

Lovely dusting powder. It leaves my skin silky smooth and cool and the scent is gorgeous....as with most LUSH products. Unique and fabulous.

on 12/18/2005 3:34:00 PM

Smells high end... feels high end... ease of use is not high end. I would pay more for a nice container and a powder puff.

I'm looking for a pretty shaker container to put it in... then I won't care what the original package looked like.

love the scent and the feel.

on 10/30/2005 5:40:00 PM

This is one of the best and most unique products from LUSH. Everyone loves the fragrance, and guess what?! I've recently found a dead-on scent copy of Silky Underwear (and Alkmaar) -- it's called Amore by Bathed and Infused.

on 10/23/2005 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really, really liked this product, I actually even like the packaging, I though it was quite kitcsh and retro.
It isn't heavily scented so a dusting just leaves you lightly fragranced with the lovely scent plus it leaves your skin feeling really silky as well.
I actually got given this as a gift but I would definately buy it.

Alkmaar, Silky Underwear, Fairy Jasmine, & Turbo Bubble all have the same scent....and I really dislike it. It smells ok from the tub, but on my skin it smells like sweaty socks. The only fragrance from lush that I can actually say I hate. The powder itself is very "silky" but that's not enough to make me buy it again.

on 9/15/2005 8:15:00 PM

This powder smells so good. The cocoa butter chunks don''t really stick to you, and the packaging sucks (it leaks and looks cheap) but the powder is still worth buying, and I will buy it again. I havne't found many powders I like. This is great out of the shower to start your day or lovely right before bed, and makes your sheets smell wonderful. The scent is floral but clean and light and sensual and really lovely.

on 9/10/2005 10:52:00 AM

I've had a few containers of this. Beautiful powder, smells devine. Love it when a bit of the cocoa butter falls out, like a little surprise! Not sure about that last review though - it's a body powder, it's not for your face dude!

on 9/5/2005 11:17:00 AM

This is a sexy, delicate smelling loose powder for the BODY. I love the smell. The powder itself is very soft, not grainy. The main ingredient is cornstarch, not talc. Don't apply to much to your body, otherwise you will look pasty white. The scent lasts only a few hours. The packaging could be improved, its awkward to shake it out of the packaging and I seem to spill it everywhere. It does not come with a puff, so you will have to use your own or apply it with your hands. I will purchase this again, but I want LUSH to improve the packaging.

on 8/17/2005 2:55:00 PM

One of my favorite Lush products. I use this after the shower to layer over Potion lotion and the smell lingers all day. The jasmine/floral scent is light enough not to smell "perfumey" but still gives you a clean scent all day. I also use this on my sheets. I've not noticed a problem with the cocoa butter messing my sheets up, but I do wash them weekly... The amount lasts, for me, a long time. My only complaint is that the packaging feels a little unstable. I've lost the top in it before. Will definitely buy again.