LUSH Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

4.3

Cornstarch (Zea mays), Kaolin, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Magnesium Carbonate, Perfume, Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides), *Linalool.

on 2/16/2006 4:13:00 PM

Before discovering Silky Underwear on LUSH's website, I didn't realize that people still made or used dusting powder. I grabbed this on a whim, but the lovely scent and moisturizing bits of cocoa butter have made it a staple in my morning routine. While I detest the packaging both for aesthetic and practical reasons (read: ugly and never fully closes), it's a small price to pay for a great product.

on 2/6/2006 5:45:00 PM

love this! i had no experience with dusting powders but after reading so many rave reviews, i gave it a try. i didn't love the scent at first, but it grew on me VERY quickly...now i use it all the time, even when i'm just walking by the bathroom i've gone in and sprinkled some on. it does make my skin feel nice, but i think i need a tiiiiny bit more moisture, so i'm going to try using some vitamin e oil before i put this on tonight and see how it goes. the packaging does kind of suck, but it's do-able for me. try this out!

on 2/1/2006 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff smells so sexy on the skin. A Musky Cocoa butter, vanilla with light jasmine edge. Very unique earthy and warm. And the powder feels like silk on the skin. Only complaint it the package which always seems to shake out too much and doesn't close tightly enough.

Lovely dusting powder. It leaves my skin silky smooth and cool and the scent is gorgeous....as with most LUSH products. Unique and fabulous.

on 12/18/2005 3:34:00 PM

Smells high end... feels high end... ease of use is not high end. I would pay more for a nice container and a powder puff.

I'm looking for a pretty shaker container to put it in... then I won't care what the original package looked like.

love the scent and the feel.

on 10/30/2005 5:40:00 PM

This is one of the best and most unique products from LUSH. Everyone loves the fragrance, and guess what?! I've recently found a dead-on scent copy of Silky Underwear (and Alkmaar) -- it's called Amore by Bathed and Infused.

on 10/23/2005 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really, really liked this product, I actually even like the packaging, I though it was quite kitcsh and retro.
It isn't heavily scented so a dusting just leaves you lightly fragranced with the lovely scent plus it leaves your skin feeling really silky as well.
I actually got given this as a gift but I would definately buy it.

Alkmaar, Silky Underwear, Fairy Jasmine, & Turbo Bubble all have the same scent....and I really dislike it. It smells ok from the tub, but on my skin it smells like sweaty socks. The only fragrance from lush that I can actually say I hate. The powder itself is very "silky" but that's not enough to make me buy it again.

on 9/15/2005 8:15:00 PM

This powder smells so good. The cocoa butter chunks don''t really stick to you, and the packaging sucks (it leaks and looks cheap) but the powder is still worth buying, and I will buy it again. I havne't found many powders I like. This is great out of the shower to start your day or lovely right before bed, and makes your sheets smell wonderful. The scent is floral but clean and light and sensual and really lovely.

on 9/10/2005 10:52:00 AM

I've had a few containers of this. Beautiful powder, smells devine. Love it when a bit of the cocoa butter falls out, like a little surprise! Not sure about that last review though - it's a body powder, it's not for your face dude!

Top Rated LUSH Products