LUSH Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

4.3

Cornstarch (Zea mays), Kaolin, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Magnesium Carbonate, Perfume, Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides), *Linalool.

on 12/18/2005 3:34:00 PM

Smells high end... feels high end... ease of use is not high end. I would pay more for a nice container and a powder puff.

I'm looking for a pretty shaker container to put it in... then I won't care what the original package looked like.

love the scent and the feel.

on 10/30/2005 5:40:00 PM

This is one of the best and most unique products from LUSH. Everyone loves the fragrance, and guess what?! I've recently found a dead-on scent copy of Silky Underwear (and Alkmaar) -- it's called Amore by Bathed and Infused.

on 10/23/2005 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really, really liked this product, I actually even like the packaging, I though it was quite kitcsh and retro.
It isn't heavily scented so a dusting just leaves you lightly fragranced with the lovely scent plus it leaves your skin feeling really silky as well.
I actually got given this as a gift but I would definately buy it.

Alkmaar, Silky Underwear, Fairy Jasmine, & Turbo Bubble all have the same scent....and I really dislike it. It smells ok from the tub, but on my skin it smells like sweaty socks. The only fragrance from lush that I can actually say I hate. The powder itself is very "silky" but that's not enough to make me buy it again.

on 9/15/2005 8:15:00 PM

This powder smells so good. The cocoa butter chunks don''t really stick to you, and the packaging sucks (it leaks and looks cheap) but the powder is still worth buying, and I will buy it again. I havne't found many powders I like. This is great out of the shower to start your day or lovely right before bed, and makes your sheets smell wonderful. The scent is floral but clean and light and sensual and really lovely.

on 9/10/2005 10:52:00 AM

I've had a few containers of this. Beautiful powder, smells devine. Love it when a bit of the cocoa butter falls out, like a little surprise! Not sure about that last review though - it's a body powder, it's not for your face dude!

on 9/5/2005 11:17:00 AM

This is a sexy, delicate smelling loose powder for the BODY. I love the smell. The powder itself is very soft, not grainy. The main ingredient is cornstarch, not talc. Don't apply to much to your body, otherwise you will look pasty white. The scent lasts only a few hours. The packaging could be improved, its awkward to shake it out of the packaging and I seem to spill it everywhere. It does not come with a puff, so you will have to use your own or apply it with your hands. I will purchase this again, but I want LUSH to improve the packaging.

on 8/17/2005 2:55:00 PM

One of my favorite Lush products. I use this after the shower to layer over Potion lotion and the smell lingers all day. The jasmine/floral scent is light enough not to smell "perfumey" but still gives you a clean scent all day. I also use this on my sheets. I've not noticed a problem with the cocoa butter messing my sheets up, but I do wash them weekly... The amount lasts, for me, a long time. My only complaint is that the packaging feels a little unstable. I've lost the top in it before. Will definitely buy again.

on 8/7/2005 2:12:00 PM

I stupidly swapped this away a year ago but I'm on a LUSH kick right now so I repurchased. So glad I did. I'm generally not a floral scent lover but this is so downright sexy smelling that I had to have it again. They use jasmine absolute, which in the LUSH times is said to cost $18,706.45USD/kg. Let's not forget how nice it makes your skin feel either, with all the little cocoa butter pieces, which I think is quite a decadent touch.

It's a tad expensive for the amount you get but I don't use this everyday. I must, however, shake my fist at the LUSH folks who made such a crummy package to put this in. It leaks no matter how tightly you think you've closed it. Regardless of this annoyance, I'll definitely repurchase (and have).

on 7/12/2005 11:18:00 PM

I really love the silkiness of this powder, and the fact that it doesn't contain talc is a huge bonus. It makes my skin feel amazing! The smell is nice, but really hard to mix with any of my perfumes. You have to wear it alone. My only gripe is that I get little chunks of cocoa butter in the powder and they don't blend into my skin.

Top Rated LUSH Products