November 23, 2014 | 1720 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2008 5:17:00 PM More reviews by dreamwatch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Well, this is just beautiful! Smooth, easy glide pencil, which just lasts and lasts. The colour is gorgeous, a magnificent golden olive green with a slight metallic sheen to it, but not so metallic that you couldn't wear this during the day. Staying power is as good as I've come to expect from the 24/7 pencils; they will go all day, and as they are waterproof all night in a sweaty club is no biggy either. Even when the rest of my make up has been sliding down my face, this stuff just sticks like glue. (It comes off with a good waterproof eye make up remover). Have been sold on these pencils for a few years, but this colour is a definite repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2008 6:27:00 AM More reviews by desden

I really like this one - I have most of the 24/7 pencils and find that they do vary. One of my favourite colours is Bourbon but I find it doesn't last as well as the others. However Stash is a lovely colour and it really did last well - I would say it was on a par with Lucky and Baked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2008 9:20:00 AM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Stash is one of Urban Decay's newest 24/7 Glide On eye pencil colors, and it's a dark, olive green color with a golden sheen. It is gorgeous and, like the other 24/7 Glide On pencils I've tried, they apply like butter and stay put. These are well worth the price.