Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Paraffin, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Well, this is just beautiful! Smooth, easy glide pencil, which just lasts and lasts. The colour is gorgeous, a magnificent golden olive green with a slight metallic sheen to it, but not so metallic that you couldn't wear this during the day. Staying power is as good as I've come to expect from the 24/7 pencils; they will go all day, and as they are waterproof all night in a sweaty club is no biggy either. Even when the rest of my make up has been sliding down my face, this stuff just sticks like glue. (It comes off with a good waterproof eye make up remover). Have been sold on these pencils for a few years, but this colour is a definite repurchase.

I really like this one - I have most of the 24/7 pencils and find that they do vary. One of my favourite colours is Bourbon but I find it doesn't last as well as the others. However Stash is a lovely colour and it really did last well - I would say it was on a par with Lucky and Baked.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Stash is one of Urban Decay's newest 24/7 Glide On eye pencil colors, and it's a dark, olive green color with a golden sheen. It is gorgeous and, like the other 24/7 Glide On pencils I've tried, they apply like butter and stay put. These are well worth the price.