April 18, 2014 | 1810 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by mcalcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is perfect for applying non pigmented blushes directly on the cheeks. I wouldn't use it with pigmented blushes because it packs a lot of color. It's not my HG blush brush (I prefer the regular SK one) but it's pretty good and it's a nice choice if you like to apply more color on your cheeks.
EDIT: this brush os also great for applying liquid foundation! Much better than MAC 187 brush IMO, because 187 leaves the stippling marks on my face and the SK flat top doesn't.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This as an amazing little brush. I'd been eyeing it up at my local target for awhile, and I finally took advantage of my $1.00 sonia kashuk coupon and pick this up. I tried it today, and it's wonderful for applying cream blush. Much more sanitary than with the fingers like I had been applying. This was $14.99 and I got it with a dollar off. Great quality brush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 4:16:00 AM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this brush. i was using my fingers first to put foundation on... then a sponge.... now this. i knew it was bad to apply foundation that way seeing how i have acne. so i wanted to find a inexpensive brush that would do the trick. and this is great. it is wonderful with blending! AH i dont even know what else to say other than I LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by shannonhubz

I love this brush so much, I bought a second as back up and won't hesitate to buy a third! I use it with my Revlon Color Stay liquid everyday. As others have said, apply the foundation to your face in dots or small patches, then dot and stipple with this brush, finishing with light blending motions. It's AMAZING! Airbrush finish is exactly right.

I've washed the brush, and it dried back in perfect condition. Not a single complaint about this brush...it is top notch.

Fantastic!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2010 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I'm dropping my overall rating down to a 1 from a 4. When I had first gotten this the bristles popped right out of the metal in one chunk. I fixed it with super glue. It happened a second time and I only had elmers glue. I just fixed it for a third time with super glue and I'm fed up. I've had cheaper brushes that haven't fallen apart!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 9:31:00 AM More reviews by mechanicaljen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Holy crap! Why did I ever apply foundation with my fingers??

I'm a late bloomer, mostly a makeup idiot. However I can't manage to streak or poorly blend foundation with this brush. It feels good on my face and gives me a better than hoped for finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Jazzybear89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

BEST brush ever!! I love it for applying foundation- nice and small so I can get everywhere unlike my Elf powder brush which is too big. I love it! Nice and firm and dense. Such good quality (and for $15)! It never has shed at all and is very durable. Very quick and easy to use! And super soft. Perfect!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 4:51:00 AM More reviews by NessasAlibi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent. I use it every day for cream blushes. It's most distinctive in its delicate, uniform application of highly pigmented products. Press gently first, then blend. No shedding at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by jqsuared

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a fabulous brush! I use it for liquid foundation and I'm so please with the results! I paid around 13 bucks for this baby at Target, came home, washed it and let dry over night. Like the others said, it does take forever to dry because it's so dense. But I'm not complaining. To apply my foundation, I put little dots of the make up all over and then buffed in with this brush. The brush does soak up a lot of the product, again, because it's so dense, so that's why I apply the foundation to my face first. The result is a beautiful, light, airbrushed finish. I'm in love with this thing! I'm going to buy another one for my cheek stain and highlighter, it's so multipurposed. Def a great investment. It doesn't shed or stink or feel course after washing it, it's just a wonderful brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by misstanaz25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush really is amazing. I use it to apply my Nars sheer glow foundation. First off I have to comment on the quality of the brush. It is ridiculously soft. The design of the handle is so practical and really allows one to grip the brush. When used with liquid foundation, this brush allows me to really work the foundation onto my skin and easily blends it. You hardly have to do any work! Try this with liquid foundation i guarantee you will be satisfied. does not shed and i give this brush a 10/10! Got it at target for like 14.99. Pretty good price i believe compared to MAC.