July 31, 2014 | 2069 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by NismoBella

this is my second sonia foundation brush...and this one is better then the reg flat foundation one I have. I noticed light streaks on my face from the old one and i thought it did a god job blending(guess not). THIS one is just wayyyy better. I dont really notice how long it takes to dry cuz i wash my brushes before i go to bed so there ready for me in the morning =]
I definately recommend this in every girls brush collection
and with xmas coming up...someone is getting a nice suprise on xmas morning =D

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by heyLYLAxoxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.

This applies my foundation flawlessly! I can either swirl it on or stiple it on, and frankly, I think I prefer to stiple.

I echo what everyone else said - takes forever to dry. But hey - a small price to pay for an awesome face! And it beats the hell out of applying foundation with my fingers, that's for sure. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow! I am very impressed with this makeup brush. It applies my foundation great, evens out concealer and gives an overall smooth appearance. I wash it almost every time I use it and haven't seen a single bristle fall out. My favorite part of it is that the handle is so easy to hold! I will have to try more brushes from the SK professional (not white handled) line.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2010 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Skitts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So I've been looking for a good flat top to apply my creme foundation.
I was recommended this by quite a few people.
I honestly don't understand why.
Its ridiculously dense, thanks to that it picks up way too much foundation.
It is impossible for me to get all the soap out, and it takes it all night to dry.
I only use it to blend my countour in now.
But its soft and the handle is nice so its not terrible.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by mcalcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is perfect for applying non pigmented blushes directly on the cheeks. I wouldn't use it with pigmented blushes because it packs a lot of color. It's not my HG blush brush (I prefer the regular SK one) but it's pretty good and it's a nice choice if you like to apply more color on your cheeks.
EDIT: this brush os also great for applying liquid foundation! Much better than MAC 187 brush IMO, because 187 leaves the stippling marks on my face and the SK flat top doesn't.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This as an amazing little brush. I'd been eyeing it up at my local target for awhile, and I finally took advantage of my $1.00 sonia kashuk coupon and pick this up. I tried it today, and it's wonderful for applying cream blush. Much more sanitary than with the fingers like I had been applying. This was $14.99 and I got it with a dollar off. Great quality brush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 4:16:00 AM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this brush. i was using my fingers first to put foundation on... then a sponge.... now this. i knew it was bad to apply foundation that way seeing how i have acne. so i wanted to find a inexpensive brush that would do the trick. and this is great. it is wonderful with blending! AH i dont even know what else to say other than I LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by shannonhubz

I love this brush so much, I bought a second as back up and won't hesitate to buy a third! I use it with my Revlon Color Stay liquid everyday. As others have said, apply the foundation to your face in dots or small patches, then dot and stipple with this brush, finishing with light blending motions. It's AMAZING! Airbrush finish is exactly right.

I've washed the brush, and it dried back in perfect condition. Not a single complaint about this brush...it is top notch.

Fantastic!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2010 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I'm dropping my overall rating down to a 1 from a 4. When I had first gotten this the bristles popped right out of the metal in one chunk. I fixed it with super glue. It happened a second time and I only had elmers glue. I just fixed it for a third time with super glue and I'm fed up. I've had cheaper brushes that haven't fallen apart!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 9:31:00 AM More reviews by mechanicaljen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Holy crap! Why did I ever apply foundation with my fingers??

I'm a late bloomer, mostly a makeup idiot. However I can't manage to streak or poorly blend foundation with this brush. It feels good on my face and gives me a better than hoped for finish.