December 20, 2014 | 1678 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by debbiedhebz

I got this as a gift! Wow! it's smells amazing so I went back to the mall to exchange it with the biggest size they have, it is expensive but for me it is worth it! the smell lasts for a good amount of time. This is so far my favorite perfume, the smell is very classy and feminine. I get so many compliments and blends well with my body chemistry. My numero uno and I don't think it will be replaced anytime soon!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by interness

love the smell at the first time.
bought it and used it for a while.
but, honestly, after using for a coule of times, the smell makes me feel headache.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by jerseyvalen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this! the sephora website recommended this because I like Blue. It was on the top of my x-mas list before even taking a whiff and I squealed when I opened it on christmas day, just to give you an idea of how much I hyped this stuff up in my head. It did not disappoint! Unlike other scents the rose part of this perfume is noticeable and lasts and lasts. I also like subtle spicyness of this perfume, its uber sexy. I have to admit that it does give me a tiny headache, and I am not sensitive to frangrances in this way, but whatever. We wear high heels and underwire bras and I am willing to bear the pain to smell so good. My favorite EVER, hg fo sho

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 5:18:00 AM More reviews by annalee123456

I LOVE this fragrance, it is my favourite scent of all time. Though it is super expensive, the scent lasts on you all day long and will stick to your clothes even after the day you put it on. Packaging is super cute with the ribbon and is really feminine and sophisticated. Love <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

I'm obsessed with EDP, I have it in the rollerball version. It's perfect for travel and always in my makeup bag. I also got my girlfriends hooked on this, for xmas 2010, I think I convinced 10 of my gfs to all purchase this! We all love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by SeeCindyHi

My new favorite! I used the Lagerfeld Chloe back in the 80s, I don't remember the scent, but I know I would buy bottles of it, so I definitely liked it, but from what I have read this new version is much different. I just love this new Chloe scent. The EDP is THE best. I did try the "Intense" version but it dried down to a powdery scent on me, which I did not like at all. The EDP is absolutely divine. Makes me want to day dream. Like another reviewer said, it smells like "roses sprinkled with peppercorns." It's true!! I love the hint of pepper, but curious that it's not listed in the notes. Hmmmmm. If you want a new feminine fragrance definitely try this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by beautyisinside

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I smelled this on a friend + decided I adored it. After sampling hers, figuring out that it worked with my body chemistry, I was so excited. It smells divine. I can pick out amber, rose and orange notes (there are more, I'm just unskilled).

Try it in store. Look around online for the best prices. I feel: classy when I wear it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 6:38:00 AM More reviews by missjess85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I work in a shop and whenever a customer comes in wearing this, I can still smell it long after they leave. It's intoxicating and just plain beautiful. It smells like a bouquet of roses sprinkled with peppercorns! I finally got my own bottle (after saving - it aint cheap) and I'm impressed with how long this wears. In winter the scent would linger in my scarf for days and days so I believe it's well worth the cost.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Mritjee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the smell, unfortunately it doesn't last long on your skin (it does on your clothes). I've bought this perfume for the 2nd time now. Would definitely purchase it again - just bring it with you on a long day because it doesn't lasts long enough ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 6:32:00 AM More reviews by lightmysapphire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Purchased this for myself the other day in one of the gift packs that are currently selling in time for Christmas after falling in love with the fragrance. It's so very refreshing and unique, beautiful to wear and simple not overpowering. The bottle is gorgeous and the scent has good lasting power on me. Will definitely be repurchasing!