July 29, 2014 | 1907 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wash randomly reading reviews one day and came across this item and was intrigued by the raving reviews. I had to have one too. I purchased mine vie eBay and this product is totally awesome! Perfect for the shower and gently buffing away my dry winter skin. To acquire my sense of getting my full monies worth I utilized the tip I read and I have cut mine into 4 large face clothes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Review #250! yay! I ordered mine from saluxshop on monday and I got it by thursday. I checked to make sure the salux brand tag was on it and it was. My first impression when I felt it dry was that it was really scratchy and I wasn't sure I would like it on my skin. I immediately took a shower to test it out and I bunched it up like a loofah and got it wet and put some shower gel on it. It suds up really well! It was scratchy but not in an unpleasant way. I loved how I could get my own back! I know it's way more effective than my handled back scrubber brush I was using before. I also used a pumice stone with a bodyscrub on my body before I got the salux so hopefully I won't have to do that anymore either. When my skin was wet I thought it was softer, when I was toweling off there wasn't any dead skin flaking off like usual. I put lotion on and it is currently absorbing so I will update for full results in a little bit but so far I love it!
I fold it up into a little square for use on my body then use unfold it for full towel size on my back.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Jenstarlast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this scrub towel. Easy, convenient, affordable. I got the rough/coarse version and I love it. Exactly what I was looking for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I could fill this whole space with the word "Luv this" ...it made a significant amount of difference in reducing my KP but I still have a long way to go. My arms are a lot smoother now and this is a big deal for me..obviously for any one suffering with KP on their arms will know what I am talking about..I would like to add another 5 more stars if I was allowed.Give this a try if you have KP will make a ton of differece. BTW I use this cloth with Moo Goo goat milk soap.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by megalina1988

Regular use gave me smooth spot free skin (prone to light break-outs on the upper back). I have sensitive asian skin and works better than the traditional cotton cloth used during showering because it dries out quicker, so much more hygienic.

Also lathers really well with anything, from basic soap to body washes, a nice surprise. Would definately recommend ^_^

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by absolia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought one of these because of all the great reviews here. I use it 1-2 times a week before I go tanning with an exfoliating wash and it leaves my skin soo clean and smooth (even the bumps on my upper arms). I should buy one for every one of my friends...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by CET13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Just adding to the love-fest for this product....it is truly great. Period. I have sensitive, dry skin...and kp....and I'm prone in ingrowns...and this thing is awesome. Exfoliates with any body wash/soap, keeps my back scrubbed, and is great everywhere else. Cheap, quick drying, brilliant. I may even like it more than my Buf Puf body sponges, since it is more utilitarian. I found mine at a local Asian market, and bought two for about $8.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by xyoru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought this at a local asian grocery store, I was browsing through the beauty section when I stumbled upon this! I've heard rave reviews of it from here and figured at $5, why not?!
It'd definitely be cheaper if I bought it on the website, but to try I figured I might as well.
After my first use I realized how absolutely smooth my skin was. The only exfoliator I've ever used was one from bath and body works that I received from a friend for a birthday, I hate exfoliating with it because it's so messy and doesn't do as good of a job as this towel!
Would definitely repurchase!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Merkury

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought these towels from the Salux site. They were inexpensive, and the shipping was super-fast! I was skeptical about them at first, but after a few weeks of using them (and slicking on cocoa butter after showers), I can honestly say that my skin is as smooth as a baby's bottom! It's soft and even-toned, and I can't wait til the weather gets warmer so I can show it off!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by camillacamilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

AMAZING!!! Throw out all your scrubs, loofahs, and exfoliating gloves...they are worthless in comparison to these inexpensive cloths. I purchased mine from saluxshop.com for a little less than $4 each...and wish I had found these sooner. I wouldn't recommend these for sensitive skin, because they are very abrasive. For those of us who love a good scrubby feeling, these are as good as it gets.