July 29, 2014 | 2105 users online

Highlighters - Christian Dior - Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2009 5:43:00 PM More reviews by SalescoopCat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shimmer powder looks beautiful on almost anyone's skin tone. I use it to highlight my cheek bones and occasionally I use it right under my brows. The packaging is very, very, weak though. Don't travel with it-- it breaks very easily

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Ekaterina7

Like many others I love this product! It gives my skintone a beautiful glow. But it's too fragile and after I broke it I have to buy second one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2009 2:16:00 AM More reviews by jess37909

gorgeous glow! this is a great highlighter over blush and bronzer..i will def buy again!!!! makes me shimmer day & night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 3:58:00 AM More reviews by misz93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

oh Amber Diamond,how i love thee! after trying MAC Soft & Gentle MSF,BB Copper Diamond shimmerbrick,cream & liquid highlighters.. i love this the best. after experimenting with this for more than a month, this is def. my HG highlighter atm. man, this stuff made me GLOW. =)

Pros: love this stuff because it's glowy, highlights your cheekbones awesomely,not OTT shimmer like *cough* BB shimmerbrick *cough*
good staying power & not as fragile as MAC MSF. classy packaging & you get lots of products in the compact (10g).. the powder is very finely milled & def. very blendable. the colors work wonderfully together.
one more thing is that the colors are not flat,they have more dimension to it not like other highlighters i have tried.

Cons: the price! expensive imo but worth it.. wish it's cheaper tho..

Colors: there are 5 stripes in Amber Diamond. starting from the left is shimmery ivory (like NARS Albatross), champagne (like MAC Soft & Gentle), tan, bronze & peach. love all the colors! swirled together,it produce a lovely gold w/ champagne or bronze tones highlight hue. *swoon*

Packaging: in a classy midnight blue rectangle compact with 'Dior' written in front of it. i don't think this is safe to bring for travelling tho coz it's fragile..

i wear this very often as it suits my complexion very well. not OTT yet you can see it's glowing naturally on the face. this is a staple in my m/u collec. this is awesome to pair with any blushes & suits all kinds of looks.now, i'll hunt for the Dior Copper Diamond...

Repurchase: yep! ♥

Reference: NC35/40. tan skin w/ yellow or golden tones. dark brown eyes & hair. dry & sensitive skin.

17 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by pslovetoshop

LOOOOOOOVE THIS!!!! This is my favorite highlighter of all time!!! Its appropriate for day and evening because it doesn't have the sparkly nonsense like some other highlighters. This gives the perfect GLOW. Its absolutely beautiful. The first time I bought this, I dropped it and it broke into a pieces - it was tragic. After using whatever was left, I immediately went out to re-purchase this. Highly highly recommend this. = )

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by peachy905

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous highlighter. I absolutely hate glitter and this powder provides a beautiful glow with no sparkles whatsoever. There is very little colour to this powder really so it works nicely with both cool and warm toned blushes if using on top of cheeks. For late nights when I am super tired the next day this powder just makes me glow. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Dinahout

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely, elegant and refined - product, as well as packaging! This is the glow I was looking for! Would definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by temmi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter! Its so finely milled and the shimmer isn't OTT. Its just awesome glowy, goodness. On my NC45 skin, this looks perfect on my cheekbones, temples, the bridge of my nose and my chin. I look pretty, glowy and with an amazing sheen to my skin, not like a glitterbomb exploded all over my face. This is one of my favorite beauty products and i wholeheartedly recommend.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Beautiful bronzer !! not too shimmery. enough said.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

same review for 001 and 002: this is a beautiful highlighter to use over bronzer or blush. use the lightest shades above and below your brows and you will have a great, subtle glow.