December 18, 2014 | 1733 users online

Loose Powders - Becca - Fine Loose Finishing Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2002 10:27:00 AM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

THE BEST loose powder that I have ever tried! Becca products have made me throw out or swap all my other foundations and powders from other lines. This loose powder is incredible because it provides a semi-matte finish that is so natural with ZERO chalkiness or powdery look. The most natural looking powder that lets skin just shine through.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2002 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Marianne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My goodness!! This stuff is so awesome... I have dry skin, and some powders can make my skin look even drier. This is so wonderful. It's so fine, soft, and leaves a nice finish... like it's just skin. Not too glowy, not too matte, just a healthy finish. It's so incredible... I love my Versace, but this is perfect for a "matte-er" look. I loved the sample I got and am going to buy it ASAP!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2002 4:06:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

OUSTANDING. This powder is finely milled and looks absolutely natural and gorgeous - it mattifies the face and gives a soft polished finish. You can't get much better than that!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2002 8:14:00 AM More reviews by joya

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another winner from Becca. As with everything I try from this line, I am LOVING this powder! I have to start by saying that I normally hate, and I mean hate powder. I don't even own any. However, this stuff is applied over the foundation, and after about 20 minutes, my face is just as glowy (not oily)as ever. This acts to keep the make-up water resistant/sweatproof. The container comes with a powder puff, but I use a brush to apply it. I am telling you ladies, you don't even know you are wearing powder! MAGNIFICO!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2002 4:42:00 PM More reviews by manon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am most definitely not a powder user. I buy them on occasion, but I always end up swapping them away, because I just don't like they way they feel on my face, plus I like that glowy look. So when the Becca SA told me that I need this to make my perfect Becca makeup virtually sweat- and water-resistant and to set it for 12-24 hours, you can imagine what I was thinking. To be fair, she did offer to provide me with a sample. But I purchased it anyway, because I had a feeling that I would like it. Well, the powder has not been put to the full test yet, considering the nice weather, and the fact that I rarely wear makeup beyond 12 hours and certainly not for 24! But I will say this, it disappears into the skin, does not dry it out, still leaves that wonderful Becca glow without adding shimmer, and it does seem to hold off the "oilies" for a bit. I also like the fact that you can get it to match your foundation. Another wonderful product from Becca.*edited to say that the sifter is not entirely secure, which can cause a bit of a mess, so open carefully. continued >>