April 20, 2014 | 1640 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Medium Plus

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by curlylashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product! Really love it and no regrets of buying it even with the hefty price tag for a pressed powder. I usually use this on it's own because it could get too heavy when you use this on top of liquid foundation.
I've been using it for 2 months now and have no episodes of break out.
What I love about MAC's MSF Natural is that it gives perfect coverage and even out my skintone. Although I do think that medium plus is a bit too light for my skintone (I'm NC 35-37), but I had to stick with this because the darker color MAC has is medium dark (which is way too dark for me). So if MAC comes up with a color between medium plus and medium dark, I'd give this product 5 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by cecelia01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE this stuff( I have it in light medium, and I'm NW20)...it is very light weight, perfect for setting liquid foundation, and I also works by it self if you are just looking to even out your skin tone. wonderful product, do not hesitate to purchase this :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2010 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Hannnna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was actually my first setting powder. It doesn`t have good coverage, and I don`t find that you can build it up too many times or It will get cakey. i didn`t really like the finish it gave me, sometimes it was too powdery and not dewy. I used it for about a year,and Im sure it will last for a very long time after that. I paid about 40$ for this powder, and I dont think it was worth it. Its nice, and i love MAC products but Im sure I could find another one that is better in price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by mestuprancid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My favorite MAC product ever.....favorite powder, Everything about this powder.

I would have never even thought about picking up this stuff but since the girl at MAC used it on me, i loved everything about it. I would never use another powder to set again. the color is perfect, it doesnt cause me to break out. Makes everything look flawless, but natural when im done.

I hope MAC never discontinues this product ever, the price is even worth how it makes me feel about my skin when I walk out the door

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by shakeyourhips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying that I have NO IDEA why people are saying this is nice coverage or buildable. It is extremely sheer and light. I guess they have perfect skin. This is, for me, NOT a powder foundation. Again, I don't understand that. I use this as my setting powder and I apply it with a kabuki. I think I might purchase in another color because when I wear this alone with my concealer it looks too light. Overall, I'm pretty pleased with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Iliriana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best finishing powder I've ever used! It's got buildable coverage without looking powdery or cakey. I can wear it with just a little concealer under my eyes for a daily look. Or, I can wear it over my TM or liquid foundation for a flawless special occasion/ evening look. I used to use Studio Fix and that was just a little too powdery and heavy, but a friend of mine told me about MSF Natural and I bought it online without even seeing it first, SOOOO glad I did! I only hope that this isn't one of MAC's famous discontinues in the future bc it truly is my HG powder!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by babielylien

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG of setting powders I used it everyday over my tinted moisturizer, and sometimes alone. Looks amazing! Will definatly repurchasing I am on my second one in 4 months =S LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by princessjuicydiva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product for ease of use as I apply this over my Mac Studio fix fluid to fix my makeup for the day. I use the MAC 187 brush to apply as i find this gives a better finish then using my MAC 150 brush. It stays flawless all day and I have very oily skin. As the pressed powder is not completely matt it has a slight pearlised finish which looks very natural. You can use this on its own as a foundation but i found i had to really build it up in layers to get a better coverage. Highly recommended if you want a long wearing powder. x
UPDATE: I am now using this with my Mac 182 buffer brush all over my face then using my MAC 130 brush on areas I need more coverage and its amazing...totaly flawless. x

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by volle1731

I really like this product a lot. I have never had anything bad to say about MAC cosmetics. However, I have been having a bad skin condition ever since around the time I purchased this product. I have noticed inflamed areas around my nose and a few spots on my chin. I have tried many many products before on my face and have never had a skin problem before. I am completely baffled at this. I think I am about to stop using this product for about a week and see if my problem clears up. If anyone at all has had a similar problem with this, I would surely like to know! Thanks

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 7:28:00 AM More reviews by yinglinBCN

I really like this product. I'm NC30 (though i find this shade is a bit darker than my actual skin tone) and i have VERY sensitive, combination skin that means my forehead, cheeks and upper nose are pretty dry and flaky and my chin, nose and mouth areas are oily and acne prone though i haven't got acne scars (i'm 26 and gosh i still suffer from spots). When i say my skin is sensitive I mean it turns red with every product I apply in it. I really have problems to find the right liquid foundation since my face is so different from one area to another, but the only product that hides my skin problems and adds a nice natual look is MAC mineralized skinfinish natural!! I'm in love with it and will definitely repurchase. Wish i found the right foundation and skin moisturizer now ( I already tried an old Clinique one, MAC SPF and MUFE Velvet+)