April 16, 2014 | 874 users online

Eye Primer - Too Faced - Shadow Insurance, Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by misscoutureland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this for $10 off ebay and it is amazing! when i go out at night and come home hours later all sweaty and gross my shadow/liner is still perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by itslindsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this primer! It does exactly what it's supposed to do and feels nice and lightweight on my eyelids. My eyeshadow goes on perfectly over it and doesn't budge. A little bit of this product goes a long way as well. There is some separation in the tube but if you shake it up it's not really a problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by lukeyb

I've tried MAC paint pots, ELF, Sephora, Mirabella; finally I've found a primer that makes my eye shadow stay put!! It makes even cheap shadow stay. Don't waste $ or time on other primers, just buy Too Faced!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by natalie143

This is my favorite eye primer. I apply this under my shadow before I go to school and everything is still there at 6pm after track practice. No creasing or fading.
The only thing a bit tricky about this product is the amount to use; if you use too much, there's a "reverse" effect so obviously there's creasing

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by thechain

This is the best shadow primer there is.

It will help your eye makeup stay on until YOU want to take it off. Zero creasing. Zero smudging.

I have oily eyelids, and before I started using this primer my eye makeup would last a few hours, at most. Now it generally holds up for an entire 9-5 workday.

I will buy this product again and again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by SickSexFix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is the first es primer I've ever bought and I haven't had to switch at all! It totally works for me on my oily eyelids which eat through anything I put on them. I used the tiniest amount (I love the squeeze tube with the tiny nozzle) on each eyelid and let it dry to a slightly powdery finish. (I've even used this under my concealer.)
Eyeshadows and eyeliners don't crease, look brighter and truer to color and by the end of the day (or night..) just naturally fade ever so slightly. It's effing amazing, I haven't had to try anything else.
If my review helped you, click yes below!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by tbabi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like Urban Decay's Primer Potion too but I find that this one stops creasing completely. Everyone raves about UDPP but I think Too Faced is better to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by huhjenni

I first tried the MAC soft ocre and painterly, and that was a little too heavy on my lid. Then I tried the Urban Decay primer but that was too drying on my lids, considering that I have pretty dry lids to begin with. Then I tried the Shadow Insurance! It is great. It has great creamy consistency and glides on my lids very smoothly. It makes my shadows and eyeliner last all day long considering my monolids.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 8:09:00 AM More reviews by pemily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is amazing............
i have always used an es primer
paint pots, paint, laura mercier, etc etc but this truly beats them all...
for the past few months i have literally not picked another item up

i purchased the original and it is amazing!!!!!
es do not move in any weather and it brings es to life but not with a crazy shimmer or unwearable etc...

please try...way too hard to explain lol

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Happicuupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A friend of mine used this when doing makeup on me and I fell in love! Eyeshadow stays in place, no creasing and it lasts all day. I have no problems using this primer, so I won't be switching anytime soon! :D